Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arifa NiharYour feedback matters!
I have problem with my Liver.in USG report it states that "The borderline enlarged measuring 152 mm having slightly bright echoes. Left lobe is more and over riding the upper surface due to early alcoholic liver disease.
Sir there will be continuous noise in my right ear when I sit in a very silent place. This starts when I went in friend marriages where there is large sound on DJ. I went in govt. Hospital where doctor checked my ptr report and gave me some vitamin tablets but there is no effect of these tablets on my right ear. Please answer me as soon as possible.
If you are not planning to have sex anymore can you stop your birth control immediately. There are only 2 tablets remaining in the pack. Had protected intercourse 12 days back. Can I stop the pill right now?
I have critical some problems since morning today nose and vomiting please give me a treatment of this problem.
Whenever I masturbate it ejaculates so early and after evacuation I have no longer attraction to the porn or something like that for few minutes. Is it bad? And how to cure it? I hardly masturbate 2 times a week.
How can I know whether my baby is having scoliosis or not. She is going to be of 10 month but not sitting other own and also not crawling. Actually I have scoliosis earlier. I am. Little bit worried about it. My pediatrician told we can't diagnose it until baby starts walking. Please help me.
I'm a student and I have a busy schedule throughout the weak, and I have a very poor health, my weight is just 46kg but height is appropriate. How can I gain weight and improve my physic? Yes I do suffer from constipation and I've tried many home remedies but they didn't helped a lot.
I have a problem of very intense sweating and whenever I get nervous body gets very warm and I sweat profusely. Some happens when I do a little bit of exertion with my body. Even if a walk little distance my body gets very warm and that result in sweat. Say for example I pick some heavy thing to move it from one place to other I get very warm. I was giving blood 2 months back when doc told me that you have high Hemoglobin ,it 18 then. So yeah my breath does get shorter at times and mere dam fullne lagta hai. Is just cause of HB or what.
My mother having pain around neck area. When she lifts small things near 4 kg almostbshe get pain afterwards. What is the issue?
What will be the entire cost of Appendix surgery at your hospital, please advise with the entire cost of general ward treatment along with medicine cost and entire charges applicable.
Sir, I have white patches on the tip of my penis and foreskin and difficulty in moving the foreskin . No medicines is taken so far , suggest what to do.
Vitamin D is a crucial vitamin that is soluble in fat. Vitamin D is essential for the growth of your bone and it ensures increased flow of calcium into your bloodstream by promoting the process of its absorption from the consumed food. Poor concentration of vitamin D may result in the development of rickets in children and osteoporosis in adults. Vitamin D is important in maintaining the immunity of your system; deficiency of vitamin D gives rise to a number of health problems including cardiac disorders, arthritis, hypertension, diabetes and even cancer.
Daily exposure to mild sunlight helps to synthesize Vitamin D in body. Dietary sources include milk, cod liver oils, fish, meat, fortified dairy and food products.
The most reliable way to diagnose the deficiency of vitamin D is through blood test; it is the most effective method of measuring the level of vitamin D in your blood. The following are some dominant symptoms of vitamin D deficiency:
- Influenza: According to studies, vitamin D acts a guard against the attack of a number of respiratory infections which are widespread in children. Hence, lack of vitamin D in children is responsible for the development of various respiratory tract infections and diseases.
- Depression and Schizophrenia: The root cause of depression and various other psychiatric disorders have been linked to deficiency in vitamin D. It is extremely important for expecting mothers to maintain a sufficient level of vitamin D in their body, during the gestation period to reduce the risk of delayed brain development and other mental ailments in the new born babies.
- Cardiovascular disease: Cardiovascular ailments are more prevalent among people, who tend to suffer from vitamin D deficiency. Patients who suffer from cardiac discomfort have responded well to vitamin D treatment.
- Asthma: Intake of vitamin D supplements reduces the severity and discomforts that are associated with asthma and have also shown considerable reduction in the occurrence of asthma attacks.
- Periodontal disorders: Lack of vitamin D may result in the formation of numerous harmful bacteria in your mouth and may give rise to several oral discomforts in form of painful gum inflammation, bleeding and loss of tooth. Vitamin D aids in the formation of cathelicidins and defensins, which are effective in maintaining the overall oral health.
- Cancer: Types of cancer including prostate cancer, breast cancer and colon cancer are linked with vitamin D deficiency. Supplements of vitamin D are helpful in controlling the growth and development of breast cancer, especially the estrogen sensitive breast cancer.
Hi sir, my age is 25 years old Male, I am suffering from premature ejaculation and weakness, please provide me solution.
I am 29 years old married woman. 8 years 7 months married and have 2 son. MY husband age 44 years, during sex he did lots of oral sex so I am tired. Oral sex good for health?
Hello My age is 32 years. My job is graphic designing so its a sitting job whole day. I have problem of constipation from 4-5 months. I tried zandy nityam tablets and other ayurvedic medicines but when I take those then problem is no more but if I missed one day then again get constipation. Its not acute constipation. So please suggest me how can I get rid of this problem. I do 45 min exercise in morning including some yoga aasans. Waiting for your reply and solution for this.
Yes we all desire for that perfect physical gratification that we get from being with our partners and we all look forward to a supercharged physical intimacy. However, what can go wrong with it? Most people will experience some sort of sexual difficulty at some point in their lifetime. Luckily, various healthcare professionals, including sex therapists and counselors, are trained to help people with these issues. Although individual cases vary in their specifics, a few sexual concerns are quite common.
Top Sexual Concerns among Women:
The top two sexual concerns for women are low desire or complete lack of sexual desire. Up to 40 percent of women report that they have little or no desire to have sex.
- Low Desire or Lack of Sexual Desire: Low desire or lack of desire is an increasing trend among women (and some men). Lack of desire is often accompanied by discussions about lack of time or energy for sex.
- Body Image Issues: Not liking what you see in the mirror can make the thought of being naked in front of someone else unpleasant.
- Aging and Hormonal Changes: Changes associated with menopause may conspire to reduce a woman's interest in sex. Hot flashes, night sweats and weight gain can be some of the causes.
- Relationship Conflicts: Conflict with one's partner over everyday issues, from money concerns to childbearing, can reduce feelings of desire.
- Unskilled Sexual Partners: People who are experiencing unsatisfactory sex often lose desire. The more bad sex you have, the less you want (conversely, the more good sex you have, the more you want).
- Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions may affect sexual desire. One of the symptoms of depression, for example, is a lack of interest in sex.
What You Can Do?
First, you should work with your physician to rule out any physical reasons for low desire. Next, it is important to understand how your body responds to touch. Make time for self-pleasuring (masturbation) and explore your capacity to experience pleasure. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.