Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archna Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Archna GuptaYour feedback matters!
I had one unprotected intercourse and took I pill after that. Thereafter two days later I had another protected intercourse. Both the times there was no ejaculation. But I have delayed my periods for two days now. Can I be pregnant.
Today me and my husband have sex and bymistakly while doing, my husband drop his sperm inside the vagina only but now we are not ready for child. So please advice how to know within how many days I come to no whether I am pregnant or not. Or isn't any solution now only to avoid pregnancy. please help we are so worried about it. N. please explain in detail how to avoid pregnancy now. What to do now. Any pills or anythings else.
I m 33 year married women got married April 2015. I hv developed rashes above the vagina. It is itchy, pains a lot and bleeds. Skin is become thick and dry. Could you gv solution fr it.
Hi Doctor, My girlfriend was facing an issue during periods time from last two months blood not coming out properly. Now she was getting scare because of this issue can anyone explain why we facing this issue. We done a sex for two time last before month in a safe manner only we used condom and done but she is getting scare, so kindly advise doctor for resolve her periods problem. It will be helpful for our future if any doctor advised us.
Mere husband ka sperm count 15 million h mjhe pregnant hone k liye kitna sperm hone chahiye unka aur isko badane ke liye kya hota h. Kitne time me sperm. Count increase hote hain? please tell me doctors.
Urine is the body’s way of removing toxins from the bloodstream. This should be a painless procedure but many people complain of painful urination. This pain could stem from issues with the urethra, bladder or perineum. It may be caused by a number of factors.
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI): UTI could be caused by an inflammation of the urethra or a bacterial infection. In either case, painful urination is one of the first signs that can be identified. Women have a higher risk of UTIs as they have a shorter urethra as compared to men. This allows bacteria to travel through the urethra easily to reach the bladder.
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI): A sexually transmitted infection such as gonorrhea, genital herpes or chlamydia could also cause painful urination. These diseases may not have other visible symptoms and hence it is important to get yourself checked out by a doctor. Simple sexual practices such as engaging in safe sex and abstaining from sexual intercourse with multiple partners can help prevent STIs.
- Prostatitis: This is a condition in which the prostate gland gets inflamed. This affects only men and is a common cause of painful urination and a stinging sensation while passing urine.
- Cystitis: Cystitis can be described as an inflammation of the lining of the bladder. It can make a person want to urinate more frequently, cause urinary incontinence and painful urination. The most common type of cystitis is known as Interstitial cystitis (IC).
- Kidney Stones: Mineral deposits in the kidneys are known as kidney stones. The size of these stones can range from a few mm to be as big as a golf ball. The larger the kidney stone, the more painful it will be. Small kidney stones may be passed out of the body along with urine while medical intervention may be required for larger kidney stones.
- Urethral Stricture: This is a condition where the urethra is narrowed by the development of scar tissue around it. It may be the result of a previous surgery, trauma to the abdomen, cancer, radiation etc. as the urethra is narrowed, the amount of urine that can pass through it is reduced thereby causing pain and difficulty urinating.
- Allergy: An allergic reaction to soaps, lotions, creams and other such personal hygiene products used in the genital area can also contribute to painful urination. Sometimes the dyes in laundry and detergents can also cause irritation in your private parts.