Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Sir, my problem is when I ate a food or taking tea after that their tongue test changes this is my little Problem.
I m 21 yr old (male. My teeth is pain when it is in contact with some liquid material. So what can I do?
One of the brackets of my braces has come off from the tooth and is hanging by the metal wire. Is there a way to take it out on my own? I'm afraid I'm gonna end up swallowing it. Please help.
Hello I have a deep cavity in my teeth (GRINDER) and I feel too much pain in it. So I want to know what is the solution for my problem. Please reply fast I can't control.
Hi Doctor i,am 22 years female. I got a teeth pain its very sever left side upper jaw teeth. Doctor gave me appointment on 2 march. Till that time I can not bear it. please say me what to do. Any medicine which will cure soon. please full pain. From teeth to head its paining. please suggest some medicine doctor medicine.
Calcium phosphate is the main component of the tooth enamel so any deficiency in calcium can cause damage to the enamel. Calcium is not only required for having healthy teeth but also healthy bones and heart.
Healthy teeth are a sign of good overall health and wellbeing. There are many factors that impact the health of the teeth such as improper diet, smoking, and sugar.
Benefits of calcium for teeth
- Calcium reduces the chances of losing a teeth
- It reduces chances of cavities
- Calcium, when combined with a proper nutritious diet, helps in increasing the longevity of the teeth
- Calcium can reduce chances of gum disease
- Calcium along with other minerals also help in improving blood supply around the teeth area
- A calcium compound, amorphous calcium phosphate helps in fluoride absorption in the tooth enamel
- It limits loss of mass in the jawbone
- Calcium also fortifies the bones around the jaw to reduce bone problems such as loss of bone structure as one gets older
- It helps in protecting the teeth from acidic components that cause tooth decay
To have healthy teeth, one needs to have a balanced diet that meets the regular calcium requirements besides following a healthy lifestyle.
Related Tip: Smoking and Its Effect on Teeth