Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Archana D BajajYour feedback matters!
My partner is 4 months of pregnancy. Today I took for ultrasound. Everything is fine but baby growth is very slow. So I want know that what kind food and medicine need for growth of baby. please suggest the best.
Dear madam, please clarify one more doubt currently 4th month is running for me so can I participate in sex with my husband is it safe for us or avoid sex is better which month is good for sex in pregnancy.
We have done TORCH test. Rubella- IgM result is 0.08 Is it positive or negative? Which result is favorable? Normal range- Less than 0.80=Negative Greater than 1.2 =positive.
Hi, as my family doctor prescription, my period's 2nd day onwards I was taken FERTYL 100 MG tablet regularly 5 days, after that my doctor is observing the egg growth for every 3 days, after 14 days my doctor told to me egg growth is very less, so please suggest how can I improve egg growth?
Hi, I am 35 years old and 15 weeks pregnant. Since I had previous attack of cvt and dvt I am asked to take low molecular weight heparin daily 40mg. I am pricking the needle myself. Today when drawing the needle after piercing, I did not relaize that the blod was drwn in the needle. I just pushed the medicine inside an dlater saw that the syringe had blood in it. Is there any danger to me or my baby as the injection was upposed t be given sub cutaneous. Kindly reply as I am very worried.
A new relationship involves a lot of weighing from both the sides. Learn what really matters to win people over in this post. When you want to build a new relationship, whether it is for work, business, personal, marriage, friendship etc there are several factors that help take off and bloom the relationship. These factors are broadly the same in different age groups as far as psychological impact matters. Some of the most important influential factors from a psychological point of view have been highlighted here.
1. Presentation- When you want to draw someone into relationship with you for any reason, it is important that you present yourself at you best levels be it physical or mental. Like they say that the first impression is the best impression, your display of you strengths creates an impression that helps people decide what they want to do with you. This doesn't mean you should hide all your weaknesses but highlighting your strengths is as important as making your weaknesses clear. Always learn to put your best foot forward as sometimes that itself may not be enough. You can't really send your neighbour for your job interview!! There are many instances when people send different photographs in their applications and different ones appear for the exams. This is mere cheating and not winning.
2. Plan – Let people know what you want to do with them and what they can they can do with you. No one can say they don’t have a plan. There is always some plan. Knowing it strengthens why you want to have that relationship in the first place. Otherwise it's like something which is there but you can never want to do anything with! When you are honest with your plans and they workout as you described it, it creates confidence in relationship or else it is destroyed forever. You can cheat a person with your plans once, not forever.
3. Possibilities- Will this relationship bring me trouble? Obviously nobody wants to get into a relationship with anybody that brings them trouble be it physical or mental. Next question is whether it will benefit me? Small or big depends on person's needs. Some relationships neither bring us trouble nor benefits us, such relationships are better than the ones which can cause harm.
4. Potential – Question. Does this relationship you are trying to develop have any possibilities of growth a few or many years down the line. Obviously we have a lot of friends who wither by passing of time. Does this relationship have an expiry date irrespective of how well or bad it goes? Like when we join college we know for sure that the friends will be with us till the duration of the course and that's it. We will know that if we study together it will help us achieve great grades in college and hence a great life later. These kind of growth possibilities or possibilities of deterioration are important to be well aware of and will naturally decide the course of relationships.
5. Progress – No matter what our initial assessments are, how the relationships helps us fare in the outside world will ultimately decide the future of any relationship. Loss, sorrow, tragedy, degradation in any aspect of life, insults, injury, loss of health etc will never help any relationship continue or last.
6. Partnerships – When we want to build a relationship with someone, the best way to do it is to obviously partner with that person in as many activities as possible. The more interested a person is the more activities that person will involve you in and try to do it with you. This type of partnership activities, be it spending a few hours in the evening, or a few minutes on phone, or an association of months or years are a foolproof way to show you are interested. Conversely a person who doesn't partner with you in anything is extremely unlikely to ever have any sort of relationship with you. Partnership in activities is the only way to show and know that you are interested or the other person is interested respectively. After all chasing the moon, stars and rainbow are activities of people who don’t realize its out of their reach. Sensible people are busy with what their eyes see, hands feel, ears listen, tongue tastes and thinking perceives as appropriate.
7. Positioning attitudes- As a tree bends with the winds to prevent from cracking, we all have to be flexible with our attitudes towards each other. Being too rigid about our protocol on how relationships should run irrespective of the reality and circumstances of the person we are having a relationship with is naturally going to break relationships. After all a doctor who heals and prevents all illnesses is better than a doctor who abuses his patients for falling ill but never does anything for them. Eg: You get bed and good food in a hotel as well as at your home. A hotel will provide food only on payment of money, but family will provide it whenever your hungry. Hence hotels can never expect the same emotions as family can, and this is as natural as it should be. Hence be careful what you want from a relationship. Whether you want to be treated as a hotel or family is entirely how you play yourself with others. After all only families can expect loyalty not hotels.
8. Politeness- In any relationship, many years down the line, what our long term memory retains is how comfortable we were in that relationship. Even if we profit from a particular relationship, the fact that it shook us mentally and emotionally will never allow us to go back or retain that relationship. Life is short and the only thing that matters is to spend it comfortably. Not destroy our peace for some benefit that destroys our peace of mind.
9. Personation- While sending a representative of your organization for a client meeting may work in business, you cant really send a representative to meet you wife or kids at home. In personal relationship, lack of your physical presence obviously means that you don’t have time for them. In any relationship, individuality matters a lot. Just imagine, if all actors acted exactly the same in movies, why would you prefer any particular one over the other as your favourite? The nuances and differences in our personalities are what makes us all unique. We are not robots from a particular brand to behave exactly the same way. If a person in a relationship doesn't sense your individuality you are wasting their time by trying to have a relationship with them, especially a personal one.
10. Positive reinforcement- When we get into a relationship, it is important that we feel good about ourselves and what we are doing. If you feel like a shoplifter entering a shop, you will not feel good about that relationship. When a shopkeeper welcomes us, shows us his products, tells us their details and provides all the explanations on how we will be well off with the product, provides his guarantee for it, confirms its essence, many people buy it even if they don’t compulsively need it. It’s the same in relationships. On the same side if a shopkeeper is arrogant, avoidant, abusive, insulting etc you are very unlikely to buy anything in that shop because you are not sure that the shopkeeper means any good and will be happy with the shopkeeper s product. The experience of buying is as important as the product we buy. Nobody is happy about something they got when they weren't treated the right way or is interested in retaining it when they don’t get good service for it.
11. Persistence on all Ps – Obviously when we want relationships to last, we need to be persistent on all the above P's. Otherwise it wont take long for a relationship to be counted in “once upon a time”!! A simple conversation even if for a few minutes every now and then when you need it may make it seem that you are still there for a person. Without even that people may even find it hard to remember that they even had something to do with you sometime before keeping in mind the the numerous activities we involve daily to maintain our lifestyles.
“KNOWING IS DOING AND NOT KNOWING IS UNDOING EVEN IF DOING!”
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hi I have started taking novelon from Jun 1 St everyday. In between 2 days I has unprotected sex and intercourse with my husband. Today while having sex I couldn't produce any liquid discharge from vaginal is der any chance of pregnancy. Please help. My periods ended on 26 May. But I started taking novelon from Jun 1.I did not have any sex in between 26th may to Jun 1 st. I had 2-3 days continuously after started taking novelon.
Am 20 years old, not married (single). Periods are coming once for 3 months, I had consulted a gynecologist, my uterus utl and uth are 55.6 mm (5.56cm), 30.1 mm (3.01cm) respectively, hb is 9.6gm percent, my weight is 52 kg and height is 55, is my uterus size is normal, if not will this be problematic for me in future.
I had a miscarriage on Dec 20, 2016. My cycle is all messed up since then, its about 36 days long. Previously it was exact 29 day. Trying to conceive for last three month but no success. How and when my cycle will be back to normal again?
During pregnancy what should do for vomiting in between 1st to 2nd months tablet vomikind-4 is not able to control vomiting please answer me his matter.
It is important to know when something is wrong with your sex life, as early intervention could save you.
Sex is supposed to be fun, and also an intimate way to connect with a partner. This does not mean it doesn't come with its own set of challenges.
While some sexual challenges can be solves easily with the right tools, others usually need medical intervention or even therapy. Below are 6 kinds of sex problems that requires help.
#1 Persistent problems. If you experience a hard time “getting up” or getting hard, and this problem persists for two weeks or more, this is a sign that there could be a deeper underlying issue that needs to be looked at by a professional. This is the same for other performance-related issues that are out of your control.
#2 Painful. Sex should give you pleasure. If you feel unusual pain when you’re having sex, chances are, you *and/or your partner* have health-related problems. Consulting a therapist can help you find the best medical-based advice on what positions will best lessen the pain, what positions and deeds are most comfortable, and what techniques you can employ to make the most of your time in bed
#3 No climax. Maybe you don’t have a partner and you’re used to having a go at it on your own. Then suddenly, you find yourself not reaching climax. Again, if this problem is persistent for a few months, or each time you masturbate, this can be due to an underlying issue that an expert can help sort out for you.
#4 Sex arguments. It may start with casual teasing about how your partner slept on you as you were about to do the deed…but then it happens again and again—so much so that you start to bicker about it. If you are arguing about your sex life and are complaining about it, it can help to seek a therapist before your problems in bed overflow to other aspects of your relationship.
#5 Unsatisfactory sex life. While you may both be very polite or don’t want your sex life to be the main drive for your happiness in your relationship, having one *or both* partners dissatisfied in the bedroom is a recipe for disaster. Maybe you or your partner is having erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation and you don’t want to tell the other party about it, or you are experiencing trouble reaching orgasm. This means you need help.
#6 Strained relationships. If your sexual performance and intimacy issues are causing a strain in your relationship, this is also a good reason to bring in an expert. Maybe you’re not having as much sex as you used to, or you are not performing well in bed, and this is causing your partner a great deal of frustration or disappointment that carries over, out of the bedroom. After all, a lack of sex can cause distance between couples and cause frequent bickering. If you want to save your relationship and enjoy sex with your partner again, you really should go see someone
@dr rahman sexologist
I am 20 years old girl. I had sex with my boyfriend on the 7th day of my monthly cycle. But the condom broke somehow. I took an I pill within 4 hours of having it. But now on the 19th day of my monthly cycle I am experiencing some sort of vaginal bleeding or discharge. What could that be? Is that a pregnancy sign? If it is then what measures should I take?
hello , my wife is pregnant for 6 months & she is suffering from headache & back pain from last 15 days so please tell us what should we do & also tell us about what she should eat for the health of her baby & her.
I had unprotected sex about a month ago and also took I pill. I had my normal periods after that. BT I skip my next period date AM I pregnant?
My period starts usually on the first week or last week of the month and after taking ipill on June 17, (2 days after my. Period end). I got a bleeding after 4-5 after taking ipill and now my period time is over which usually happen on 1st week of every month. Am I pregnant? shall I go. For pregnancy test or Is this the side effect of Ipill?
Including cheese, milk, and ice-cream etc into your daily meals maybe the reason behind the painful acne on your face. Processed milk and other dairy products negatively affect your skin and trigger the formation of whiteheads, blackheads and pimples. Here's how milk causes acne and what you can do to get clearer skin.
- It is due to oiliness present in the milk, cause excess secretion of Sebum.
- Milk contains a growth hormone IGF-1 (responsible for the growth and strength of calves) in large amounts. This has an adverse effect on your skin, and is responsible for its inflammation, which results in acne. In fact, this hormone can even increase the size of the acne.
- Consumption of milk and other dairy products also result in a sharp rise in the amount of insulin present in your body, which initiates more IGF-1 production by the liver, thereby increasing acne.
- Excessive sebum (oil) is secreted by your skin due to the consumption of milk, which results in more number of clogged pores, causing an acne breakout. Additionally, an increase in sebum helps the acne bacteria to grow and breed, which further causes skin inflammation.
- Consumption of milk can render your skin unable to get rid of dead skin cells, causing more acne due to clogged pores. This happens as milk sticks dead cells together inside your pores, interfering with their natural process of falling off.
What can you do to get acne-free skin?
The best way to get acne-free skin is by trying to limit your consumption of milk and dairy products. You can do so in two ways:
- Discontinue milk intake: Stop consuming milk and its products completely for at least 30 days and observe the changes. If your skin improves after 30 days, you can add small amounts of high-quality dairy, like organic yoghurt, to your diet. If eliminating milk does not show any positive effects, try observing other triggers of acne and look for appropriate methods of removing them.
- Switch to organic milk products only: If you find it difficult to totally cut off milk from your diet, try reducing the amount of milk intake and totally avoid processed milk products. Switching to raw, grass-fed dairy products will also be beneficial.
What are the alternatives to milk which can be consumed without harming your skin?
You can also replace milk with the following products in your diet chart to prevent the occurrence of acne.
- Organic almond milk without added sugar
- Organic coconut milk containing no artificial sweeteners
- Natural coconut cream
- Take milk with haldi only, as plain milk can cause
Warning: Do not consume soy milk as a milk substitute as it contains Omega-6 fats, which causes skin inflammation and swelling of acne. Further, oily and spicy foods, over use of cosmetics and certain face creams etc. all can cause acne, therefore it is advisable to avoid them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.