Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anwar Jamal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anwar JamalYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic patient from 6 yrs and diabetes 2 my fast sugar level above 150 plus my weight 95 kg and my height is 5 feet 6 inches.
Hi, I am male aged 27. I want to know that can I drink milk with natural cream already present in it? Or I should drink milk after eliminating cream?
I feel itching all time in lateral part of my left thigh and there is tingling in my left thigh on standing. After standing for long time I feel vibration in my same thigh. When I exercise or play I don't feel this. Please suggest me why I am feel this.
I have nightfall 4-5 times in a week. It's continues before 5 years. What I should do to prevent the nightfall.
How to reduce the heat in your body I am suffering from the mouth ulcer from for 5 days tell me the possible ways to reduce the heat in my body.
Hello Dr. Applying mustard oil or any other oil on penis during intercourse will effect the sperm. If yes then please recommend any good lubricant which is not harmful as we are planning for baby. Please suggest as without any oil I can not able to put in properly it harm to my penis without using any oil.
Hello doctor, I want to say that I am severe suffered from my stomach problem, I can't sit on floor and can't stand for a long time my stomach has come out a lot, I have 3 child by operation but my last child is 19 years old, but I have no problem with this but from last year I am facing much problems. My whole abdomen pains and big problem of acidity with me. I already prescribe with doc but no effect, so please help me for recovery.
I have a loose ball sack in the private part. Which have no pain generally. But sometime somehow if my balls are turned or pressed then a bit pain occurs.
Dear sir or madam, hame 2, 3 days se sansh lene me morning me problem ho rahi please give me some opinion.
Small Penis Facts: The Micropenis
There's no sign that men's anxieties concerning penis size are slowing down; as a matter of fact, some believe that the near-omnipresence of online porn is only making men feel more and more anxious about whether they have a small penis or not. The evidence suggests that the vast majority of men don't need to worry; though they may not have equipment that would make a horse jealous, most men have more than enough equipment to satisfy themselves and their partners. As a matter of fact, the actual occurrence of men with a micropenis seems to be definitely rare. Some studies indicate less than 0.5% of men would qualify as a micropenis possessor, and other studies suggest the prevalence is even smaller.
Of course, just what is a micropenis? There's some debate as to the exact definition, with some believing it is any penis which measures less than 3 inches in length while erect and others opting for 2.5" or 2". So for the purposes of this article, it must be left vague - but it is in any case a smaller than typical penis.
With that in mind, here are a few facts about the small penis referred to as a micropenis.
- A guy with a micropenis may still be a grower rather than a shower. Even though a micropenis is a very small penis when erect, it may be even smaller when flaccid. Also, in some cases it may be bigger in circumference than in length.
- It still works. Though it may be a small penis, it still functions exactly the same as a larger model. The same stimuli create an increase in penile blood flow and retention, leading to a hardening which enables the penis to achieve penetration. Many women report that they still achieve sexual satisfaction even when their partner has a micropenis. And many women have become pregnant from men with a very small penis.
- Urinating can be an issue. If the penis is especially small when soft, it may be difficult to urinate standing up. The penis may not extend far enough out of the flap or it may not reach the urinal or toilet properly.
- Hormones may help. In some cases, especially if the penis is determined to be especially small at an early age, infusions of male hormones may help to increase the length somewhat. This is especially true when the brevity of size is due to a lack of testosterone production while in the womb.
- Kallmann Syndrome may also be to blame. Sometimes a micropenis is the result of a genetic disorder known as Kallmann Syndrome - or indeed of other diseases in the family called hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Essentially, a person with Kallmann Syndrome is kept from starting or fully finishing puberty. The hypothalamus fails to produce GnRH hormone, which in turn means that the body doesn't produce adequate amounts of testosterone. In addition to the penis being small, the testicles are also usually much smaller than normal - which in turn affects the production of sperm and semen.
Many men lament the fact that they have a micropenis, but others have learned to accept it and live much more comfortably with it. Use of penis sleeves or sheaths can sometimes help a man with a very small penis feel more comfortable with his sexual encounters.
Whether a man has a micropenis, a small penis or a large penis, he needs to keep it healthy. Regular application of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. Look for a crème that includes among its ingredients vitamin C, a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity and is vital for penile erections. The crème should also include vitamin B5, or pantothenic acid, which is a vital nutrient required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.