Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anwar Jamal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anwar JamalYour feedback matters!
My Uric acid is high as 7.2 and I am taking zyloric tablets since 20 days. What is the further step to do.
I am pcos patient and I have many problems I am taken cycle medicine than I have periods and I have hair fail, weight gain, acne problem please suggest me some treatment I am in trouble.
I have red eyes and stomach pain or some other problems so what can I do please tell me because so so pain.
I have sneezing for long time and now my body have any respiratory problems as like allergies voice change pain in head now what I do.
I am feeling burning sensation in my anus after coming back from washroom. Feel little itchy and the sensation remains for few minutes. Also I am afraid that the anus is coming out slightly. Kindly guide me to cure and prevention. I have seen my dad bleeding while releasing pressure. And I am afraid about that. Kindly help me out.
I am 24 years old male. I stop the hand job for a week and after a week sperm leaking itself during sleeping at that time penile got irritating for few minutes. How to get rid of it?
Dear Doctors, My body swelling heavy bad smell. Even after bath also immediately that smell was observed, where others are thinking no bath that's why this happens. Number of soaps are tried but there is no use. Please suggest for my self. Why it's happening and how it's controlled.
Plasic Surgical Alternatives For Burns & other wounds: The branch of plastic surgery that deals with treatment of burns and other wounds is known as reconstructive plastic surgery. There are numerous surgical conditions that fall under this category. What are medical issues caused by burns and wounds?
Some of the most frequent problems that are caused by burns and similar wounds are as follows:
- Restriction of mobility
- Aesthetic disfigurement and scarring
- Loss of sensation in the affected area
The different issues are caused by varying kinds of burns and injuries and, hence, each case must be approached in a different manner for remedy.
Different kinds of plastic surgeries that are used for treatment
Depending on the nature of the injury, your plastic surgeon may opt for any of the following surgical methods for treating the problem.
- Skin Grafting: In this procedure, partial layer of skin is removed from one part of the body and transplanted to the affected area. This method is used for the treatment of burns. This is called as split-thickness graft.
- Skin Flap: In this method of reconstruction, entire dermis & subcutaneous tissue are used with its own blood supply. Skin flaps are occasionally used for breast and nose reconstruction.
- Microsurgery: This type of surgery makes the use of a microscope in reconstructive procedures for working on minuscule veins, arteries, and nerves for repairing damaged areas. Microsurgery is often used alongside other surgical procedures for re-attaching amputated body parts like fingers, hand, foot, leg , scalp ,etc treating paralysis of the face and in the reconstruction of breasts, etc.
- Tissue Expansion: This method is used to induce growth of extra skin on the body that can be used for reconstructive purposes. This is done by inserting a balloon expander underneath the skin that slowly gets filled with saline solution and makes the skin stretch & expand. This excess generated skin is then used for correction or reconstruction of the affected area.
- Free Flap Procedure: This microsurgery procedure involves the transfer of skin, bone, muscle along with blood vessels from the donor area to the damaged area for repairing purposes. This is used most frequently for breast reconstruction or after the removal of cancer from the face & neck. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.