Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anwar JamalYour feedback matters!
Why when I suddenly stand up after sleeping or sitting does my vision go black gradually with sudden dizziness for a few seconds?
Iam a 20yrs female. Before one mnth I had an accident. And having some problem in pelvic bone. Aftr the accident I am please having constipation problem. I took bisacodyl tablets and cremaffine syrup. But please while. Stoping the medication the cinstipation starts again. And having pain while stools passing. But am not having any stomach pain or irritation. What should I do sir ?
Iams irregular menstruation cycle cause headaches? If so, what I can do for prevent myself from head aches?
I lack a lot of energy. My blood tests say everything is fine. I do exercises n hv vitamin capsules. Is there anyway?
While doing sex my penis is not able to go inside vagina due to not strong and hard But I have fully hot and tempt and everything coming outside vagina. I have not able to insert my penis inside because of fully soft. Please advice me.
I have severe cold and cough from past two years. Continuous running nose is there in the mornings. Inhave tried some ayurvedic treatments but that didn't work.
I have piles. Since to three days noticed bubble kinda on Anus. So started using Smuth cream upon my friend suggestion it's started itching like hell. Currently I'm using homeopathy medicines. I used positive homeopathy for 6 months when I faced same situation last year .i got relaxed but then Flesh was their in side when check with doctor he still I have to continue the course for six months again I asked me to pay 18k which was fishy. So didn't go for it. Now one of my relative gives homeopathy medicine so I'm using since 15 days. So motion was better then before but now after using Smuth cream it is started itching like hell. Please advice.
Sir I am having 2 to 3 times masturbating and now my pines is not getting so hard while having sex can tell me what should I do.
I am 27 years old male and suffering from a strange disease. I get blood after stool. But it happens in a year for 2-3 days. I fear ulcer/cancer. What you say?
I am a 41 year male. I am getting pain in my left breast and shoulder for two to three months. My blood sugar, bp & cholesterol is normal. I exercise a lot as I am a sportsman. What tests should I do to diagnose whether it' is Brest cancer or not?
Dear sir. My testis size are very small. N its not tight too. M scared dt it with not b problem during sex. .i was checked in hospital also n got to know.
I am 27 years old. On my back some black acne are growing with some allergy. Please suggest me is it any type of disease and how to protect from it.
Bipolar disorder is a condition where the patient may go through certain periods of extreme happiness and joy which is known as mania. On the other hand, there may be other periods where the patient may be extremely sad and depressed and even suicidal.
What is surprising is that bipolar disorder (BD) is very common. Some facts are:
- About 1 in 5 people being treated for depression are likely to have BD. Most cases of depression are identified as BD much later, sometimes after years.
- Diagnosis takes time, sometimes years together, before treatment specific for BD is initiated
- It is not a single issue but combined with multiple other psychiatric conditions (anxiety, behavioural issues, substance abuse, etc.) making it further difficult.
As noted above, people with BD have two sets of symptoms. One set relates to depressive phase, and the other to a manic phase. Each of them could last for days, weeks, or sometimes months. The intensity of each is quite high, with depressive phase even leading to suicidal thoughts and the manic phase leading to grandiose ideas. Read on to know more about the symptoms, which can be classified into major categories as below.
- Behaviour changes: The manic phase could include extreme aggression, agitation, restlessness, racing thoughts, sexual hyperactivity, and extreme impulsivity. The person gets extremely talkative, is very uninhibited, makes big claims, and has grandiose ideas, feels very superior to peers, and is very prone to risky behaviours. Depressive phase could include extreme irritability, self-harming ideas or actions, and prolonged crying spells.
- Mood changes: The anxiety phase could include anxiety along with euphoria and elated sense of well-being. The depressive phase includes apprehension, hopelessness, lack of general interest in life, anger, apathy, and general discontent.
- Sleep patterns: The manic phase could be including prolonged periods of sleep, while the depressive phase could include periods of sleeplessness. The person could be depressed about small things and lose sleep over it.
- Cognitive changes: There is a false sense of grandiosity during the manic phase and racing thoughts. People could have difficulty in keeping pace with the person who has BD. The depressive phase includes lack of concentration, reduced the pace of thinking and action, and a lot unwanted, non-productive thoughts.
Bipolar disorder requires a lot of support from close associates in addition to medications. Watching out for early signs and early intervention is very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.