Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha KhannaYour feedback matters!
Pregnancy ke baad se jab bhi mai ghar ka kaam karne lagti hoon tabhi bhut thaq jaati hoon and also meri saans phool jaati hai Kuch ilaj hai to bataye ki mai kaise fit rahoon and lazy feel na karoon.
Hi I am a 20 year old women (just turned 20 last month. I had an i-pill within 24 hours of having sex with my bf just after 4 days of my periods last month (17th april. He inserted in me. After 5 days of the i-pill I faced some white discharge for a while. And now from the past 3 days I have been having symptoms like tender breast, cramps and withdrawl bleeding and yesterday I started getting back ache. My next periods are due on 5th. I am really worried that I might be pregnant. Please help me. And I know that a test would be of no use till 5th. I am very worried about myself. What do I do?
Hi, my wife's period date is 10 days ahead. But she feels pain in lower abdomen. Breasts are swollen, nipples feel pain while touching also those are little big. Backpain and feel lazy and uncomfortable. Pls suggest what to do?
How girls have sex with random guys .how can I be one of them .what qualities girls sees in boy to have physical relation with them.
I am having sugar and I got married 3 months back now I am pregnant can you give suggestion for not getting sugar to my child.
Genital sores usually spread through infection that has occurred during sexual contact. These are red and itchy and cause immense pain. There may also be bleeding if rubbed or scratched. This is usually a form of sexually transmitted infection which can be caused due to dermatitis or other allergies. Genital herpes and syphilis as well as bacterial diseases like chancroid can also cause the occurrence of this condition.
Here are a few ways in which this may be treated:
- Medication: The general physician or gynaecologist can prescribe a number of drugs that can help in treating this ailment. To begin with, you may have to ingest oral antibiotics or antiviral medication that can ensure that the bacteria do not get a chance to fester, grow and spread. Corticosteroids can also be prescribed for particularly severe cases. Pain relievers can help in soothing the area and the blisters in the genitals, while anti itching drugs like hydrocortisone can ensure that you do not scratch the area which can also lead to bleeding.
- Surgical Removal: A particularly troublesome bout or sores can be removed with the help of non-invasive and surgical procedures depending on the severity of the situation. You may be required to go under medical observation for a few hours or days after the procedure to ensure that there are no complications or further cases of infection.
- Intermittent Treatment: After the initial treatment where you will most likely go through a week long course of antiviral medication, or three weeks of antibiotic therapy, you may have to go through antiviral therapy every now and then. This is especially recommended if yours is a recurring case. Doctors usually recommend the ingestion of pills for two or three days as soon as you start to experience the painful symptoms and eruptions.
- Suppressive Treatment: Very frequent outbreaks can make the doctors prescribe an antiviral pill a day, which will basically act towards suppressing an attack. This kind of treatment is especially helpful if you have had more than six outbreaks in a span of twelve months. This can bring down the risk of outbreaks by about 80%, as per medical studies. This can also reduce the risk of passing on the infection to a partner. If you are taking this kind of treatment, you should see your doctor at least once or twice a year too.
Taking home remedies like a warm compress or sitting in a warm tub of water with a few drops of antibacterial can also help. But you must see a doctor before treating these sores at home. You can also prevent the same by practicing safe sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 19 yrs old female and I am not having periods this month as I am having sexual relation. I have done urine test and ultrasound of lower abdomin both were showing negative result. And I have also taken I pill after having sex. So I want to ask that why I am not having periods this month?
I had a miscarriage in Oct 2015. Trying since February 2016 again. This cycle I took Siphene 100 mg and was on follicular testing. Ovulation was proper. I also took duphaston twice a day for 14 days. I had developed a dry cough since a week and cough very violently at night. I can feel the pressure in my pelvic region. Could this affect chances of conception and implantation?
Fish is one of the great things for your heart and as the saying goes what is good for your heart is good for sex. We should add fish to our meals and have some sort of fish at least once a week. Salmon, mackerel, tuna and sardines are rich in omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA. These are great to help elevate the dopamine levels in the brain which help trigger arousal. Studies further show that high levels of Omega-3 help a person be happier and more at ease, which in turn helps them with arousal and sex.
Apart from these benefits omega 3 lowers the symptoms of depression which is a major source of sexual health problems. It also helps with better brain function, heart arrhythmias, blood clots, better brain function, and protection against dementia.
Fish is also high in L-argine, and as we wrote on the site before in fruits for sexual health, argine stimulates the release of growth hormone and is turned into nitric oxide in the body. Which in turn is crucial when it comes to erections for men, it also helps women with their sexual function.
I am having thyroid since birth. Right now my thyroid is controlled. Want to conceive baby. please give me tips to get pregnant.
I am 47 female did utrus operation after put on weight. What is master check up. What r the test. N is it too costly.
Not sure if there is anyone who is happy with their image, different people have different complaints. Fat thighs, fat upper arms, too thin legs, sagging breasts, pot belly, the list is just too long. While exercise and diet can be used to achieve overall fitness levels, they cannot produce the body shape that you have in mind (simulating your celebrity body part maybe). Almost all complaints revolve around the excess fat (in most cases) and about the quality of the skin.
However, there are various surgical methods which can produce results that are amazingly quick, effective, and safe. Body contouring is usually done by removing excess fat deposits and skin from various parts of the body. The skin also gets tightened during the process, also reducing cellulite. While most women complain about thighs and hips, men complain about their stomach area.
Some of the common body sculpting procedures includes:
- Arm lifts: With age, there is excessive fat accumulation and sagging of the upper arm, which can be corrected by removing excess fat. Contrarily, thin arms can be helped by using biceps implants.
- Tummy tucks: The excess skin and fat is removed from the tummy area and the muscles are tightened to produce a firmer look
- Thigh lift: Another common area of concern, the tone is improved by removing excess, loose skin.
- Pectoral implants: Can be used in men who desire muscular chests.
- Butt lifts and butt implants: These are used to alter the shape of the buttocks, either reducing it or firming it up.
In all these body contouring procedures, liposuction is the common technique.
Is it for you? If you are in overall good health with good thick and elastic skin, go for it. However, have realistic expectations by having a detailed discussion with the doctor. It will definitely help in fat removal, cellulite reduction and skin tightening; however, the key is to set a common goal and work towards it.
Age 74 Brain injury 1 April 2013 Craniotomy then Cranioplasty Persistent vegetative state since then on 100% nursing care Tracheostomy Feed thru PEG Urine thru supra pubic catheter We have been changing spc every 15 days thru our nursing staff Today morning while inserting cath thru his spc opening there was lot of bleeding thru his normal urine route and also thru spc opening 20 ml approx. We removed spc and put condom cath. Water intake increased Now blood is still coming in urine bag but little like 3 ml to 4 ml along with urine No fever so far Shall we wait for fever to start and then give IV antibiotics or we can start now Can we send urine for culture now or post infection and fever starts. What antibiotics we can administer in case fever starts.
I'm 26 yrs old and gave bith to a girld baby 9 months before (normal delivery). Even after 9 months of delivery I could not reduce my weight. My actual weight before pregnancy was 52kg and after delivery my weight was 72 kg my height is 155 cm. My current weight is 62 kg. I'm doing household work, yoga excercise and taking care of my baby and i'm vegetarioan and taking balanced diet, but still I could not regain my original weight. Give me some solution for my problem.
I have polycystic ovarian disease. I get periods in two months minimum. Please suggest what to do. I had undergone medication some years back for two years. I used to get regular periods then but once I left the medication the problem continued. Because of this I get very less sexual arousal and also get depressed many times frequently. Remain confused and lack confidence. I need to plan family in upcoming years. Please suggest what would be good for me. I would prefer getting healed in a natural way if possible instead of taking the contraceptive polls given to regularize periods.
Think Diwali and you can’t help but think of firecrackers. The festival of lights is synonymous with the bursting of firecrackers all night long. But stop a minute to think: are burning firecrackers really good for your health? The answer would be a resounding ‘No!’ Bringing out the fireworks is not only bad for the environment, the old and the infirm, and the animals all around, but it is also bad for you. Here are 5 deadly effects of firecrackers on your health that perhaps we tend to ignore every Diwali!
1. Harmful for your ears: First and foremost, you can’t deny the loud booms and bangs of firecrackers; and considering the trend these days, the louder the better. An average human being can bear noise levels of up to a maximum of 85 decibels. Sound produced by firecrackers can go as high as 140 decibels! That’s way beyond what human ears can handle, and such high levels can cause hearing impairments and even permanent ear damage. Increased heartbeat and high blood pressure are other things you can suffer from due to excessively high noise levels.
2. Injuries and burns: This is something you do know. A lot of burns and injuries take place due to unsafe practices used while bursting firecrackers. Burns on the hands and legs are pretty common, especially among children. In fact, in some serious cases a misfired rocket or a chocolate bomb can lead to massive fires, which is, needless to say, definitely not good for you and your health.
3. Respiratory and skin troubles: When you launch the fireworks one after the other, you give rise to excessive smoke. This smoke contains miniscule metallic particles, which produce very dense and foggy smog. A lot of road accidents take place because of this obstruction in visibility. The chemicals in this smog are specifically harmful for those suffering from asthma and other respiratory diseases. In fact, these chemicals can also give rise to skin rashes, sinusitis, eye infections, headaches and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD). Children and pregnant women seem to fall into the high-risk zones.
4. Stomach Problems: While lighting firecrackers, or by simply holding them in your hands, your body absorbs the chemicals they are composed of. Even washing hands is not enough to get rid of these hazardous chemicals entirely. Minute traces of these are left in your hands, which are ingested while you have your meals. This can lead to indigestion, and other digestive problems. Even the water you consume becomes tainted with the pollution in the air at this time of the year, making it unfit for consumption.
5. Other health hazards: Nausea and mental impairment, and even heart attack are some of the other things that can happen to you while indulging in the fireworks fun. Sleeping disturbance is another common problem faced at this time of the year. The loud noise gives rise to sleepless nights for many, and results in fatigue the next day.
Before watching the sparkles, colours and magical lights of fire crackers this Diwali, be sure to ask yourself, is it really worth it?
WISH YOU A HAPPY AND SAFE DIWALI!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.