Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnupmaYour feedback matters!
I am sexually active for last 5 months now my family planing about my marriage so there is possibility to my husband know about that I am not virgin and, is there any medicine to be a virgin again?
Hi, I get delayed periods. Last time, it was after 3months. Did my thyroid test. It's normal. Did my pelvic scan. It's also normal. Even by hemoglobin is 10.5. What could be the reason. Even now, 40 days has passed. But no symptoms of periods. I'm unmarried girl at 28 years of age.
Whats is TIFFA scan? Is this necessary for all and when its will taken in pregnancy. I mean in which week.
I m 9 month pregnant and received too much swelling on my feet and ankles. My BP is always normal. Any remedy to avoid this problem?
How girls have sex with random guys .how can I be one of them .what qualities girls sees in boy to have physical relation with them.
Whenever somebody get sex in time of periods is it safe or not? Give some reasons that why not or why yes?
I am 34 year old woman after marriage I get pregnant but due tosome reason we abort my pregnancy I took abortion pills after that 4 year going I am not able to conceive Dr. Said report are normal my husband test also normal what can I do.
My mother is having pain in her joints (bones as well as muscles pain). She feels very lazy and is not able to do even daily home tasks. She was suffering from thyroid last year. She had a lot of blood loss through Menstruation because of thyroid. What should we do to make her feel fresh and cure her pain?
In 2013 I was took dots dose. For tuberculosis. Does it effects on fertility. Bcoz we are trying to conceive from last one year but it is not work.
Today I took pregnancy test I got positive result. But lightly I have dark brown color discharge 4 days. Its normal or any problem.
Hi, My relative (26 yr/F) is 7 month pregnant. Now she is facing itching problem. After LFT test, we found SGOT: 197 and SGPT is 306. Doctor prescribed UDI LIV 150 mg. Can you please suggest more and the diet?
Hi, I unfortunately took 2 ipill in the month so of July. The bleeding started in August and stopped for a while like 3 to 4 Days and again started bleeding. Now in between when I have sex the bleeding goes high and now it September and still have bleeding. Pls help.
I am 18 yr old and having vaginal itching from 3 -4 months I have consulted from gynecologist but she said its just a fungal infection because of tight cloths and continuously sitting on 1 place I have taken medicines and the keto soap and the cream also but it comes every after 10-12 days What should I do? And everytime it comes in different way First its symptoms are like sour skin vaginal discharge itching redness then next time it comes as some doted spots then as a pimple like something when it burst bleeding happens and now its like 2 red spots and so much itching is there.
Hello. I am getting itching and burning near the area of my vagina, what should I do? Please help me to know the reason of it.
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.