Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anupam Mittal
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anupam MittalYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old I am having oily skin ,my pimples are gone but left with big pores and marks, how to even up skin and remove marks.
He always gets pimples on face, but his lip goes dry, skin is burned while outing, face goes darker than body skin. What should do? prescribe some medicines.
I have a problem of facial hair growth and I am a girl due to hormonal imbalances. What should I do?
My age is 23 but I look like 35 year old man. What is the reason and it's remedy?i am looking so old
I am an 18 year old girl ,i have a very sensitive skin and if I apply any sunscreen or moisturizer I get skin infection (redness and dark skin) near my nose and chin, and spot appearance .I have a normal skin on cheeks but normal -little bit oily on forehead ,chin and nose .I normally play tennis outdoors because of which I am getting tanned and uneven skin tone ,can you suggest me a good hypoallergenic herbal ,free of chemicals good sunscreen and a good moisturizer and also what skin regimen should I follow throughout the day to prevent hyperpigmentation on face and uneven skin tone, also I was earlier on mild antihistamine and anti allergic medicines due to rashes and itching and redness near nose and chin area prescribed by dermatologist ,but now I want to know a proper skin healthcare regimen and proper moisturizer and a sunscreen which I can follow on a daily basis.
Sunscreens help shield you from the sun's dangerous ultraviolet (UV) rays in two ways. Some work by scattering the light, reflecting it away from your body. Others absorb the UV rays before they reach your skin.
A few years ago, choosing a good sunscreen meant you just looked for a high sun protection factor (SPF) -- which rates how well the sunscreen protects against one type of cancer-causing UV ray, ultraviolet B (UVB). SPF refers to blockage of UVB rays only.
Research soon showed that ultraviolet A rays (UVA) also increase skin cancer risk. While UVA rays don't cause sunburn, they penetrate deeply into skin and cause wrinkles. The Environmental Protection Agency estimates that up to 90% of skin changes associated with aging are really caused by a lifetime's exposure to UVA rays.
Whether you are heading out to the beach for relaxing day of swimming, or traveling out on the nature trail for a fun day of hiking, sunscreen should be an important part of your day. Follow the instructions contained in this guide to learn how to choose a sunscreen that is right for you.
Clearly, you will want a sunscreen with broad-spectrum or multi-spectrum protection for both UVB and UVA.
Tips for choosing the right sunscreen:
- Broad Spectrum: It means the sunscreen protects against UVB and UVA rays and helps prevent skin cancer and sunburn.
- High UVA protection: Sun's UV rays can be easily prevented, and thus severe kinds of skin troubles can be eliminated. In this case, the product label needs to be checked so that you can get 100% assurance that your skin will be protected against UV rays for sure.
- Water resistance: Pick a sunscreen which is Water Resistant (effective for up to 40 minutes in water) or Very Water Resistant (effective for up to 80 minutes in water). This means the sunscreen provides protection while swimming or sweating up to the time listed on the label. Even when using a water-resistant sunscreen, you should reapply after getting out of the water or after sweating.
- Medicated Products: Do not go by the local brands rather you must choose only medicated products.
- Daily usage: Using sunscreen on a daily basis is a great necessity. In fact, this is one of the most important steps for getting most productive effects. You can apply the cream, especially before going under direct sun.
- Skin-friendliness: The sunscreen should not contain any toxic elements or chemicals, otherwise your skin will get adversely affected. Different kinds of skin damages can occur such as spots, patches skin allergies or infections if you do not choose the right sunscreen apt for your skin.
- Correct application of sunscreen: Apply on exposed areas: You should apply sunscreen, especially on those body parts that usually remain exposed towards sun all the time. If you frequently wear bikinis, then you should include legs, thighs, arms, back, face and other areas.
- Enriched with moisturizers: If the sunscreen is equipped with moisturizers, then your skin will become smoother and soothing effects will be found. Some of the moisturizers consist of organic ingredients that can improve skin quality and texture to a great extent. These moisturizers also provide sufficient nutrients to your skin.
- Frequent application: If you are willing to get best results and utmost protection from UV rays, then nothing can be the right way-out other the applying the sunscreen on a frequent basis. After every two-hours, you are advised to apply the sunscreen.
- Wearing sun-protection accessories: Apart from applying the sunscreen lotion, you are advised wearing different kinds of useful sun-protection accessories for getting greater protection. Some of the most prominent accessories are sunglasses, long sleeves, umbrella and others. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
How to get a better glowing skin? I always see myself up in the mirror and I feel that my skin both facial and arms are not completely hydrated, though I drink a lot of water and also I have started to see that my beards are turning red slowly slowly.
Dear Doctor, My uncle (85 Yrs) badly suffering from posted Gland (enlarged) problem causing urine came out unconsciously. Recently he was admitted in hospital. After completion of all check up doctor advised for operation. But we are not ready for operation due to his age factor. Pl. Let me know whether it can be cured by Ayurveda, If yes then cost of the same.
Sir my mummy has a pale in her face before she became aged she is just of 42, she tried lots of skin cream but she not get any good effect to her face yet. So kindly suggest me a natural home made cream to cure from this problem.
My facial skin looks more tanned than my body and it has got a number of swollen rashes, which may look like big acnes, but actually they are not (I suppose) as I do not feel any pain from those bulges. Nor does puss come out from them. They get reduced in size by their own, after some time. Again some do not- they remain as permanent kind of lumps (small) at some parts of my face.
My lips are pink. But after my baby was born my lips turn dark brown in colour. How can I change the colour to pink again.
I have pimples on my face. Due to this I have a lot of scars on my face and it looks ugly. What medication or medicines should I take to make my face clear permanently or any useful home remedy?
I am 28 years old. After 4 times dermaroller use my face change to little dark tone. What is the solution?
I'm 22 years old. I'm getting rashes on hands regularly for every one month. How can I overcome this skinn problem. I is happening from since 4 years.
I want to get fair color complexion, I have used so many cream now I am using pond's white beauty. Please tell me what I have to so for fair color complexion.
I am having dark complexion. My face is more dark then my hands. Please suggest me a remedy so that complexion gets improved. Suggest me a remedy so that my face becomes fair, charming and glowy.
Loaded with antioxidants. Grapes are a powerhouse of antioxidants – they contain a wide range of phytonutrients right from carotenoids to polyphenols.
- Prevents skin problems.
- High source of potassium.
- Good for the eyes.
- Boost brain power.
- Good for the knees.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Grape chicken.