Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anupam Kumar MittalYour feedback matters!
I have a certain growth of mucus in my lower lips. It is very painful. It is called mucacell. When I eat some spicy food it irritates me. It is white in colour. Sometimes it becomes large, sometimes it becomes small. What is the reason behind this? How can I relief from this problem? please help me.
Hello I would appreciate if you could suggest me any cream or anything else to stop aging marks on my face. Iam 38 years old and I live in india.
How to my baby skin glowing and glamorous? Can I apply Himalaya powder or lotion or cream? Her delivery time her skin fair. But now she has become dark skin and black. Dull.How should I precaution? please help me? Give me your suggestions?
Hi, I'm having issue with my anus point, the hip line is infected according to me by some white line it seems to be something like fungus, there's no pain and no itching as well it's just that it's having white coated line.
I am having skin problem. I have many pimples on my face. I used many cosmetics. But still those ineffective. So please help me out.
My son age 14 who has lucoderma ( white spot in legs ( small three spots) since last 6 years. There is no increase or decrease in spots last tow years. What is latest effective medicine for that ?
Hi Doctor my age is 29 and skin is dull and black but not dark black and much oily skin I want to be fair and oil free skeen bcs I want aslo looking smart I am single not married.
I have black spots and pimples on my face since im using some medicine and creams still my black spots r not going on my face. Plzz help me to remove my black spots on my face.
Doc. I'm doing gym and my hands are getting hard so what should I have to do. and how I'll make them soft?
I had chicken pox. 3 months passed but still I have spots on my face and on body parts. What should I do. Please suggest me any natural way.
I am 22 year age female. I have dark circle on my eyes for 2 year no eyes problem tell me sir what should I do?
How can I get fair skin and gain weight? I have thyroid problem from last 8 year and it's very badly affects on my body and health. What to do? Hell me!
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils. It is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. It is known to aggravate during damp monsoon months and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is very commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterise this skin ailment.
Let us look at the ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Anti Allergy Medication: One of the first and foremost methods of treatment includes the prescription of medication. Medicines like anti allergy drugs and anti-histamine drugs are known to be useful, especially in the early stages of the ailment which starts as an allergic reaction. Cetrizine is one of the most favoured anti histamine drugs in this case. Other medication like Diphenhydramine, Fexofedaine and Loratidine can also be prescribed to soothe the pus filled boils and painful symptoms as well as itching sensation.
- Creams and Lotions: The dermatologist can also prescribe cortisone creams as well as ointments that can be procured over the counter. Also, hydrocortisone and similar low potency steroids can be used for this condition.
- Immunosuppressants: These are also prescribed to ensure that the flare up and spread of the condition does not happen. This can also prevent the risk of cancer, kidney disease and high blood pressure by numbing the immune system when it comes to reactions toward certain prescription drugs.
- Phototherapy: This kind of therapy is used for severe cases. In this method, ultraviolet lights are trained on the site of the flare up so that the immune system's responses that lead to Eczema may be contained and prevented. This treatment requires a few sessions for the Eczema to clear up completely and also, in order to ensure that bacterial infections do not strike in its aftermath due to the accumulation of debris or bacteria.
- Alternative Ways: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
There are various ways to deal with Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.