Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anupam Kumar MittalYour feedback matters!
Is it ok to have sudden white bumps on head of penis? They suddenly appeared from past 1 year. No pain no burning. What is it please help .
I am 20 years old. I got pimples 6 months back. Now pimples have gone but some holes are appeared on my face. Lot of holes are appearing on my face. Now my face skin tone is looking like old man. What cream should I use to make my skin young and fAIR? PLEASE TELL ME.
Hello doctor, my mother have black spots on her cheeks earlier they were hardly noticeable but now week by week they are getting darker. I come to know its melasma. My mother is using many home remedies from past few months but they are not showing any results. Kindly suggest any effective cream for treatment.
My penis have small size on exited state it is of 5.11 inches approx. But the skin still covers the entire penis what the problem I am not getting the point. Please tell me is it serious and how it will cured?
I can't gain fat and there are white spots on my face, which looks ugly. What Should I do to gain fat & remove spots?
Hi, I have turned up to 30 now. And I am a model by profession. My face skin is becoming very loose and wrinkle has started now a days. I do exercise mostly 3 and 4 time in a week. And do not drink and smoke ever. My skin is very sensitive that I can not use even a normal soap because it makes it dry and sometimes scratches start coming out. Please advise how can I make my face skin wrinkle free and tight and soft. Suggest me any fast effective method or medicine.
I jst wanna know what should I do to get fair. How much lit of water should I drink and secondly I wanna know what should I do to gain my weight. M a veggie!
The wretched hot sweltering summers are here. No matter what you seem to do, your skin seems to sweating profusely and spoiling your make up. Those blackheads and pimples seem to appearing form nowhere.
Your hair itches like you haven’t washed it for days even though you washed it yesterday. Your skin seems to get darker day by day, due to the harsh sun. The weather seems to be taking a toll on your skin.
So, what to do now?
Well, I am going to give you some simple tips to take care of your skin, health and hair this summer.
Hence some of the tips to protect you from the harsh sun are:
• Wear an antiperspirant powder and perfume, so that you do not sweat too much and have wet patches on the back of your T-shirt.
• Wear a hat and a scarf every time you got out in the sun, as prevention is better than cure.
• Make sure that you wear a sunscreen every time you go out in the sun.
• Wash your hair thrice a week instead of twice a week to get rid of the sweat that accumulates on your scalp.
• Have a bath after you come from office. In summers, it is better to have a bath thrice a day, to remove the sweat that accumulates on your body and cleanse your skin pores.
• Eat healthy; eat a lot of fruits and salads as they have a cooling effect on your body. Green leafy vegetables, colorful vegetables and fruits help to detoxify your system, keep you healthy and cool.
• Drink a lot of water, Water is the ultimate energy giving drink. Drink lots of water as you sweat a lot during summer, hence, your body needs more water to flush out the toxins.
• Drink coconut water or sugarcane juice, as both the drinks are natural and the best antidote for summer.
• Avoid going out in the sun. Don’t step out of the house between 12 to 4 in the noon as the sun is at its peak temperature during this time.
• Drink a lot of fresh fruit juices and glucose; they will keep you going throughout the day.
• Wear loose cotton clothes like kurtis and leggings.
Hence, these are some of the tips you ought to follow if you want to beat the heat and have a cool summer. Going out for a short vacation might also do the trick of beating the heat!
I have black spots as well as pimples in my face. My skin colour becomes dark since sometime. What are the medicines to get fairer look with removal of black spots.
Hellooooo sir I am Saroj my face become dark from last few days I don't know why? I am also think it is because of sun. So please sir tell me how to I recover from it.
I am 24 years female. Since 4 months I have bilateral dryness and patches in between area of eyelid to eyebrow. I am taking ecziderma & flutocotison but not yet get relief and it occurs again and again. Last 3 days I hv eyesty on right eye. Please help me. What should I do now?
I am 19 year old and I have black color bumps on my leg fingers from 4 years, due to wearing tight shoes for a month. So my skin is hard at that place. What should I do?
I' m 21 year old male. My face colour please complexion is medium or lower. How improve my face colour complexion or tone
Sir I am suffering from skin problem from last 7 mnth btw thighs nd penis first it was just a ring small in size thn it became larger nd covers almost part of my thighs it also itching.
Her body tone is darkened due to visit in goa how can she get back her original skin tone and in case she wants to increase her skin tone how will she do this?
What we should use home remedies to get the glowing face and what remedies should we use to remove the body hair permanently?
I have black heads on my face. I have used bleaching fairness creams for last 4 months but I did not get any result. What should I do.
With change in lifestyle and eating/drinking habits, our health deteriorates and the first signs are seen on your face. Nowadays, skin starts ageing in your 20s and it is sad. The good news is that we can take care of our skin health with some minor adjustments in our lifestyle. One such change is adding few foods to our diet. Best foods for skin health are:
1. Almonds - these nuts have high quantity of vitamin e which doubles as antioxidant protecting the cells of your skin from uv light.
2. Green tea - apart from helping detox and lose weight, green tea is also good for your skin. The antioxidants in green tea have anti-cancer properties which have been proven and hence, prevent skin cancer.
3. Dark chocolates - love chocolate? here is a good reason to eat them (in moderation). Antioxidants in dark chocolates protect against sun damage and make the skin smooth & soft.
4. Carrots - carrots have vitamin a which helps clear skin breakouts. Eating carrots gives you a natural glow and a healthier complexion.
5. Tomatoes - tomatoes have phytochemicals which help eliminate skin-aging which is caused by harmful ultraviolet rays.
6. Walnuts - these nuts provide a good amount of omega-3 fatty acids which are particularly important for vegetarians who are not getting the same from fish. Not having enough of omega-3 fatty acids can cause dry, scaly skin often leading to eczema.
7. Water - yes, plain water! it hydrates your skin and allows it to breathe. And, it is the best liquid substitute to sugar filled juices and soda.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.