Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AnumpaYour feedback matters!
Epigallocathechin gallete (egcg) is a polyphenol, the most abundant form of catechin in green tea. It is known to be the main attributable factor of beneficial effects of green tea. Through a complex biochemical reaction, egcg in green tea helps sensitize cells so they are better able to metabolize sugar, which is beneficial for both type 1 and 2 diabetes.
Green tea consumption is associated with reduced mortality due to all causes and cardiovascular disease. It is effective in decreasing blood pressure, low density lipoprotein cholesterol, oxidative stress, and a marker of chronic inflammation. This acts as a therapeutic tool for obesity also.
Green tea is good for people with diabetes because it helps the metabolic system function better.
She has attempted sex 3-4 years before but there was no ejaculation of sperm into her body or may be little (doubtful) now her periods are disturbed like she had her period on 19 april next it should be on 19 may but usually delayed so on 2 june she had bleeding with no clots for 2-3 days not excess bleeding as usually she have during her period and even there were no blood clots that is fat tissues of blood that generally appear during menstruation. So she is doubtful whether can she be pregnant after 4 years or what is the reason for this disturbed menstrual cycle.
Had sex on 5th day of my cycle n took i-pill. After a week had some spotting. Doctor prescribed norethisterone 5mg. After stopping it had bleeding on the 4th day. It was like my normal periods. M I pregnant?
I haven't got periods for 3 months. I just have periods which is prolonging for more than 10days now. What should I do to stop it? Am a PCOD patient.
I am 18 weeks pregnant now pls tell me when I done colour ultrasound and when I feel movement of baby.
Mujhe stomach mai pain rahta hai stomach infection urine infection bhot jalde jalde ho jaata hai .Meri 2 surgery ho chuke hai saare test kara liye hai nothing come gynecologist ne kha ke aap kise gastrointestinal ko dikaye mujhe left side mai pain hota hai bhot tej aur vargina tak hota hai uske baad lower abdominal mai pain rahta hai aub painkillers be effect nae kar rahe acid itna jaada ban raha hain khana be nae khaya jaata .please help me.
The passing of urine has very important functions in your body as it clears out many of the toxins filtered by the kidneys. Urine primarily contains urea and uric acid, which are the results of the toxins being flushed out of the body. Urine color can be a good indicator of either what is in your system and in certain cases what may be wrong in your system.
Urine color and what it signifies:
Normal urine doesn't have a single color as it varies from clear to pale yellowish. There are certain foods, which may also leave a tinge of color, such as red or green in you urine. However, there are certain conditions, which can result in the same. Let's looks at some examples of these situations.
- Orange: Certain medications tends to have a side effect of making your urine of an orange colour. Medications, which have high doses of vitamin B2, the drug phenazopyridine and other such medicines are used to treat urinary tract infections. Moreover, certain antibiotics are known to have side effects of changing the urine color into a citrus drink like color. However, it could also mean problems with your liver or bile duct and you should consult a doctor in such cases.
- Red or Pink Urine: Phenazopyridine also causes red or pink urine in certain individuals. However, the major cause for urine of this hue is due to certain foods, such as beets, blackberries, rhubarbs, carrots and others. However, in the absence of such foods and medication, it could mean blood in your urine, urinary tract infections, tumors or even prostate problems.
- Blue or green: Certain conditions within the body are known to cause blue or green hues in urine. If you are having blue or green urine consistently then it is advisable to go to your doctor to get it checked out. Some medications, such as propofol or promethazine can also have the side effect of turning pee blue or green. However, in most cases it is the harmless food dye, which is filtered out of your system.
- Cola colored or dark brown urine: Although this can also be caused by certain medications or foods, it could be a marker for kidney disorders or internal injuries. It is advised that you go to your doctor urgently to get it checked.
- Dark yellow to amber or honey colored: This is the classic sign that your body is quite dehydrated and you need to drink more water. Dehydration may lead to more serious problems and thus this shouldn't be ignored and must be taken care of urgently.
I am a girl, in class 11th. When I was in 7th I used to have heavy periods for five days but I started to have very light periods for about 2-3 days. Is it normal?
My daughter 20 years suffering from white secretion due to that menstrual cycle. Is there any medicine for that please help.
Is their any sex tablet for women because my wife is not interested in sex and her age is 28 and we do not have child also, Please suggest me. Or I can give vigora tablet to her and still I dint use this tablet. I consult doctor but the doctor told she afraid nothing to worry. So please tel me that I can give vigora tablet for her to increase her mood.
Restaurant style mushroom veggie momos. A no oil recipe.
A famous tibetan street food steamed delicacy.
As I am into no oil food campaign for a healthy you. I have come up with this unique recipe which can be cherished by all age groups and family members irrespective of the health complaints.
I fusioned and made it a little more healthy by adding wheat germ to the dough and excluding oil usage completely.
It is always good to have one meal of the day completely without oil especially after 40 plus.
It's a rare combination of healthy, tasty and light on stomach meal combo.
It's very easy, but have to follow certain tips while preparing, do not expose the dough to air as the moisture goes off.
Stuffing can either be veg or nonveg, steamed fish, steamed chicken or mutton kneema, minced prawns, fish eggs, egg scramble, crab meat, finely chopped baby corn, shredded paneer, tofu, list is endless, but make sure your stuffing does not contain mush moisture as it can make the dough moist and mushy with which the momo may shakeout and filling doesn't stay intact.
Reserve some stuffing to make a sauce which will be an accompaniment for the momos.
Rest the dough at least for 30 minutes.
Stay fit. Be healthy. Enjoy tasty food and satisfy your psyche.