Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuj
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. AnujYour feedback matters!
Am 7 month pregnant am experiencing back pain. Cause of back pain was I slipped in bathroom once. So what kind of medication shall I take to soothe the back pain.
Dear Doctor I am 23 years old student. From Last few months my left leg is paining and I feel current like sensation and also worm moving like feeling it increases when I walk or move my leg. Kindly advise solutions for the same.
How to improve my hemoglobin percentage as I am suffering with back pain pls tell me proper suggestions to get blood.
I am 48 years old, I am suffering from osteoarthritis both knees, cervical spondylosis, lumbar spondylosis. I am taking traction, doing exercises, but always there is pain in my neck, how long I have to take pain killer? Is there any other remedy?
Am 24 years old. Now a days am feeling joint pain. And it is spreading joints to joints .I consulted doctor they did some arthritis test called Rheumatoid test and also anti streptolysin O titre test. Result of that test came 2.6 1IU/ml for rheumatoid and 67.6 IU/ml for ALSO anti streptolysin. It positive or negative is am in safe side or any problems are there with it. Please explain me. Kindly help me.
Knee pain for me my age is 25 years please give suggestions or tell me the exercises for free relief.
A slipped disc is a condition which is characterized by a damaged disc in your spinal cord. The disc is a soft substance present in the spinal cord that cushions the vertebra in the spine. A slipped disc occurs when the soft substance in the disk pops out causing pain in the area.
There are various preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent a slipped disc from occurring; they are
- Keep a check on weight: Being overweight increases the risk of a slipped disc as the pressure on the lower back will be immense. In order to reduce the pressure, maintain optimal levels of bodyweight.
- Exercise regularly: Do strength training exercises such as the plank and squats to strengthen the core muscles. This helps in strengthening your lower back strong and prevents slipped disc from occurring.
- Maintain a good form while exercising or lifting anything heavy: If you are exercising or simply lifting something heavy, make sure to keep your lower back straight. Lifting heavy weights without proper form may lead to slipped disc as the spine may not be able to bear the stress.
- Quit smoking: It is advised to quit smoking as smoking impairs the ability of the disc to absorb nutrients and thus, prevents it from remaining healthy. It may also cause the discs to become brittle and dry.
- Maintain a good posture: Remember to keep an uptight posture while walking; keep the spine straight to prevent slouching. Maintain a proper neutral posture while sitting as well. Hunching over your desk while working with your computer may also cause problems in your spine.
- Do not sit for prolonged periods: Sitting for extended periods of time may cause problems in your lower back and posture. It may weaken the lower back muscles and lead to complications such as a slipped disc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.