Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anudeep AroraYour feedback matters!
I am 28. I had an abortion using pills just 2 months ago. I had a son in my abortion. I already have an elder daughter and a son My doubt is, if I want to conceive again. Will my chances of having a son be less.
Some doctor told my wife that if you feel pain while sex and monthly cycle you should conceive faster. Is it true? What is correct time to conceive.
I am a 27 years old married woman. We are trying to conceive. In the month of December I got my periods on 4th dec, then on 6th january and then 12th February. For the month of march till date I didn't have periods. What are the chances of conceiving. Since last 10 days I am pain in my stomach like sane of the period pain. Also for the last three days I am having nausea feeling after every meal. What the chances and what should I do.
Respected Doctor From last two week my wife suffered from cold and cough. And she is also pregnant. So how to cure from cold and cough in pregnancy. Please help. Thanks & Regards Nilesh S Palkar.
I had history of 3 miscarriages age 26. 1st one unknown reason, 2nd rubella, 3rd molar pregnancy. I am conceived my LMP date is 23. Dec. 16. During tests on 24-jan tsh found to be high (hypo. TSH value came as 6.1 (24-jan), 7.42 (31-jan), 2.92 (25-feb), 4.15 (9-mar), 3.98 (5-apr). I am using 25 mcg THYRONORM daily from 26-jan. THIS FLUCTUATIONS ARE OK OR PROBLEMATIC I WANT TO KNOW PLEASE? I took FERTIGYN injection also for around 8 weeks (friday) upto 31-march, and also I am taking natural get sr. Will hcg and estrogen levels show higher tsh values? I am really confused about my child mental abilities related to tsh? VERY confused? Please clarify as my doctor just smiles when I ask these things? Should I increase my thyronorm intake from 25 mcg to higher if yes how much anyway! after consulting my doctor only?
Hello doc, planning for pregnancy at end of may and periods are due on 10th of may. But want to delay then for religious purpose. Should I take medicine?
I am 23 years female I had sex on 24 th September n got my periods on 5th October. But this time my period was late by 8 days. In October I once fingered myself. I am not getting why my periods are late? Everytime I get my periods on time. please reply as soon as possible.
Yesterday I fell from my cycle very badly. Now I have got my face scraped that is 2 scraps on my right cheek. Is it good to wash my face with soap now? How can I recover from this injury? How many days will it take for the original skin to form again? Please help me. I am really worried. Also tell me if I have to take any tablets.
You can try this maneuver on people who have choked upon food, articles and you have very less time to wait for the emergency services to rescue.
Try the heimlich maneuver and you could be gifting a person his/her life.
Firstly check upon the person if he has really choked on something. Usually they will be gasping for air as the choking must have blocked the air passages. He/she may not be in a state to tell you if they have choked upon something as they cant talk but you can clearly see signs of struggle.
Tell your friend to immediately call emergency services while you try heimlich maneuver.
Never give forceful blows on the back as this may cause the object to go further down the trachea causing more difficulty in breathing.
Try heimlich maneuver:-
1. Stand behind the patient keeping your legs stable so that if the patient falls you can give proper support.
2. Encircle your hands from behind the patient such that the level is midway below the breastbone and above the navel.
3. Make a fist of your dominant hand and slip in the thumb of the dominant hand inside the fist so that you don't hurt the patient during the maneuver.
4. Now hold the fist with the other non dominant hand.
5. Now give abdominal thrusts from behind. Pull upwards and inwards using a good amount of force.
6. Do step 5 quicker and forcefully. This shall dislodge the object and by coughing it will get expelled out. Keep doing this until the object comes out.
7. If the person gets unconscious (shows that the object is not getting dislodged and the condition is worsening) stop the maneuver and immediately try to take them to the emergency room.
8. The person shall need cardiopulmonary resucitation to rescue his life.
Hope this helped.
I'm 23 years old female not getting pregnancy mine age 23 and husband age 35 my lmp's are 22/1/16, 3/3/16, 11/4/16, 9/5/16, 12/6/16, 13/7/16 and my scanning report Impression : normal abdominal pelvic sonography. And thyroid function test T3-1.33ng/ml T4-8.57 mcg/DL Thyroid stimulating hormone-0.69mciu/ml am taking folic acid tablet and gynovit syrup about 3 months but medicine taken left in last month . My husband semen analysis report Sperm count-68millions/ml, Rapid progressive motility-70%, Slow/sluggish progressive motility-10%, Motility -20% Impression: normozoospermia. Is All reports are normal? These are our reports no period til today today morning taking home pregnancy test taken but showing negative ,is it agin to take test wn to take tell me Dr. please , otherwise wt is problem in me please tell me wt to do is vegetarian is good for me and did I stop daily traveling please ans me Dr. . Please Dr. . .
On 5th november, my boyfriend masturbated, wiped his hands thoroughly with tissue after an orgasm and fingered me about 20 minutes later. He said his hands were completely dry. My last period was on 18th october. Is there any chance I could be pregnant? I have irregular periods, and have been pretty stressed out for the past 2 weeks because of final exams and excessive traveling. I have some cramps and feel a bit nauseous. Also, I have not been exercising for the past month while I used to do so every day. I used to have polycystic ovaries. Thank you.
My period is 15 days late. Pregnancy test shows negative. I am having some important religious trip. So I want to take primolut n tablets. Is that effects if I am pregnant. Can that tablet cause periods after delaying? Please suggest me I don't know what to do? I am having pcos.
Hi, I am having 6 month baby .taking diet supplements during breastfeeding .Will it affect the baby weight.
From the last two months I am not having regular periods. There's only spotting. Because of this I am also gaining weight. What shall I do? I am taking Gonadil capsules for the last one year.
Me. I am 26 years old and from 2 months experiencing vaginal dryness and burning and UTI show negative and since 2 weeks I feel a weird feeling in hands and a sensation of heat and sweat even if its raining outside.
It is no secret that when you pleasure yourself 'the right way', it would definitely pump you up for your next session. However, there are several other ways which are unconventional and yet as beneficial and helpful as regular masturbation. Debunking all myths that masturbation reduces erectile functioning or sperm count level or even sexual fertility, these unconventional techniques can definitely help you in various ways; providing you with the right kind of satisfaction and fulfillment and boosting your overall stamina. However, excessive masturbation is strongly recommended against as it has its long-term side-effects.
- Although your testicles are primarily concerned with the function of sperm production, they are also, technically speaking, an erogenous zone. Therefore, when you masturbate, it would be more helpful if you could utilize your testicles for the purpose of acquiring more satisfaction. By pulling your testicles slightly downward while masturbating, you could also try caressing, tickling or stroking them to see how it feels. You could also try holding them in a light grip and not too firm with your other hand.
- A change in position is also pretty effective in heightening your senses and providing a better feel whilst masturbating. Keeping your hand still and only moving your body is such a way. While doing this, you can masturbate while kneeling or standing or sitting or even swapping hands. The more the variety, the better will be the level of pleasure. Moreover, interchanging positions in between has also been proved to be very effective.
- The use of sex toys and other accessories can further enhance your satisfaction level. For instance, realistic vaginas can prove to be pretty handy in maximizing your sexual potency. Other credible sex toys are also available which are as helpful. Another effective technique of masturbating better is via porn or R-rated movies. By simultaneously watching movies while masturbating, your imagination gets fueled up with all kinds of sexual fantasies, providing you with more immediate satisfaction than usual.
- There is also the 'start and stop method' which is very useful in regulating and improving your level of stamina. A conscious and deliberate effort is required in maintaining control over your ejaculatory muscles. The best way to do this is by setting a time limit and not allowing yourself to ejaculate within the given time frame. Learn more about Premature Ejaculation.