Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anu VaghelaYour feedback matters!
Hello, Please I need urgent help for my female friend who is unmarried 27 years and facing white water is coming out from her breasts. And During periods time, she faces more white water coming from her breasts. She is fine and healthy. Then why she is facing all this? Is it any risky? please suggest some cure and tab. She wanna be come out from all this ASAP.
Hi team, my wife's 23 weeks pregnant. She is suffering from Typhoid. Antigen: 1:320 H. Could you please suggest any antibiotics injection for her? She is taking Taxim o 200 mg, becosules 10 d.However she is feeling pain in legs.
I m having 7 th months complete pregnancy and nw start 8 th month. Ecosprin 75 and tidilan 20 I m taking. Is it safe?
Is coper T a good method to prevent pregnancy for my girlfriend! We are in 20's. And have no plans for babies for next 5 to 6 years!
After sex my vagina starts itching and I can fell mild pain, me and my husband had sex constantly for 4-5 days before this pain he used condoms most of times, he is fine in his private parts only I am the only with itching.
I have taken susten200 for five days for my periods. Stil I dnt get periods and today is fifth day that I have stoped susten200.
I'm a 21 years old woman and I always suffer from severe pain during my periods. Its always been this way since the beginning year. What could be the reason behind this?
my wife didn't come in periods for last 2 months. last to last month we consult the dr and he gave us medicines and dimpal comes in periods. but now once again it happens. so whats the problem for that.?
I am 44 years old female. I am fully healthy. But have family history of b. P, diabetes thyroid etcc. Kindly suggest me how shall I protect myself from not being diseased in future. I do not do any exercise but I am very conscious of what I eat . Whatever option of exercise I take, I feel too tired and can't pursue the household chores. Other wise I am active the whole day. So kindly suggest me the steps to be healthy in future.
While some couples conceive with ease, conceiving a child can be extremely difficult for others. In cases where a woman is not able to get pregnant despite having regular intercourse in tune with her biological cycle, infertility tests may be suggested to investigate the reason behind this. In most cases, these tests are suggested if a year has gone by without intercourse resulting in a pregnancy. Women may also be said to be infertile, if they cannot carry a foetus to full term.
Infertility can affect both men and women and can be triggered by a number of different reasons. In some cases, it is treatable while in others, alternative ways of having a family may need to be discussed. Hence, it is very important to understand the different types and triggers for infertility and to undergo complete infertility investigations. Some of the common types of infertility investigations are as given below.
- Blood tests: A blood test of both partners is used to assess the general health of the couple and to identify any health factors that may be impeding fertility.
- Tests for women:
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is an X ray that can identify if a blockage or any other issue in the fallopian tubes are the cause for infertility.
- Pelvic ultrasound: This is used to have a look at the anatomy of the female reproductive system and to check for fibroids.
- Laparoscopy / hysteroscopy: This is used to get a clearer picture of the ovaries, uterus and other parts of the reproductive system.
- Tracking cycle: Ovulation and the thickness of the uterus lining may also affect infertility, This can be diagnosed by tracking and assessing the menstrual cycle.
- Tests for men
- Semen analysis:This test is used to get an idea of sperm concentration, motility and the appearance of sperm in a man’s semen. In some cases, the semen may not include any sperm cells. In such cases, a follow up investigation may be required to assess if sperm cells are being created in the testicles. This is known as testicular sperm aspiration or a testicular biopsy.
- Sperm DNA: The DNA in sperm also plays an important role in fertility. This test is used to assess the sperm DNA integrity and to see how it may affect embryo development and chances of an on-going pregnancy.
Infertility treatment depends on the cause identified by the above tests and hence it is important for both partners to undergo complete testing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.