Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anu ChawlaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old unmarried girl. My weight is 45 kg. My period lasts only one day every month. What is the reason ?
I have 11 weeks pregnancy. But now yesterday spotting seen. I am very nervous about my baby's health. Is this any complicated condition.
Hello sir. I got recently married I am doing oral sex with my partner sir please I want to know any chances for HIV I don't use condom reason we are plan for child also.
My boyfriend touched my vagina with finger tips. He didn't insert the fingers. I usually have a cycle of 28 days. Last time I had periods on 15 oct. I haven't got my periods yet. M worried please help.
Things to which body gets hypersensitive and reacts in the form of unwanted symptoms are allergies. These can be either on the skin, an immune response like fever etc, or food allergies. Acute onset and recurrence of symptoms are most irritating factors of allergies. Thus, prevention is the best solution and here are few tips to keep allergies at bay.
1. Early morning schedule -
A regular exercise schedule of min 20 mins stretching and 20 mins Yoga in soft sunlight will help to keep the vitamin D3 levels maintain. This will also help to keep the calcium levels up.
2. Breathing exercise -
Deep breathing in a rhythm like in yoga will help increase in lung capacity. This also keeps lower your anxiety.
3. Proper sleep -
Sleep more or less both ways is a source of illness. For an adult, a good sleep of 7-8 hrs is helpful to keep mind stress free. Most important 'Early to bed and early to rise keeps a person healthy wealthy and wise.'
4. Proper water intake -
Good amount of water intake at a regular interval will keep your body hydrated. This indirectly helps immune response and other physiological functions to work at full.
5. Keep healthy food -
It's really hard to find organic food material. Thus, roof gardens and kitchen gardens are increasing day by day. Taking raw salads and sprouts will help to provide routine vitamins and minerals. Seasonal fruits ones a day by chewing rather than juice will stimulate the appetite and balance metabolism.
I am male 29 years old, married two and half years before and trying to conceive from last 8 months. Found I have low sperm count issue of 14 million per ml (Motility is 60% and progressive is 39%) hence need your advice and treatment. Later found few tiny calcifications in both the testes and Bilateral minimal hydrocele through USG Scrotum Scan and found Fatty liver from Abdomen scan. Current medications: Taking Ashwagandha capsule, Naikaruna Capsule for the sperm count issue. Tribuline Capsule for Calcification. Please suggest are these medicines enough to increase sperm count and solve the calcification issue. Is calcification in testes causing the issue for low sperm count?
My scan show the dimensions of my egg on d 11th day of my cycle were 10.36 and 14.84 mm. Does ths mean I will not be able to conceive ths cycle?
For Ladies suffering from Polycistic Over I an Syndrome with irregular mense cycle prescribe the best medicine with its doses.Answer given last time could not be opened.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend after 5 days of ovulation (i didn't take a emergency contraceptive pill considering low chances of pregnancy). Later, After 4 days I had yeast infection (vaginal itching and curdy white discharge) for 4 days which got cured by itself (i didn't go to doctor or didn't take any OTC medicine). After 2 days We had sex again but the condom broke. I didn't get my period on expected date. So, I waited for a week and took UPT (with I can pregnancy kit). I followed all the instructions carefully and took all the measures to prevent false result and the result turned out to be negative (only a single line at C). If I am not pregnant. What could be the reason for me not getting my periods yet?
My wife is facing a problem of having a white colour semi liquid getting discharged with foul smell from the genital.
I' m 47 yrs old and had my last periods on 13th feb since than I haven' t got my periods, on the contrary my weight is not getting stable also igot ultrasound done for endometrial thickness which shows 11mm thickness. I' m having swelling all over. Please Suggest.
Do you remember the last time you had a searing knee pain in the middle of your morning run? It was probably because you did not warm up properly. The incidence of injuries in various sports has gone up in the recent times, and it is mostly due to the lack of proper warm up exercises. However, other factors come into play as well, such as the pressure of increased workload on the current batch of athletes, missing a trick or two with the proper technique to be followed, etc.
In order to reduce the risk of an injury, it is advised to follow these simple tips:
Set realistic goals for yourself: Don’t go overboard with anything that includes repetitively stressing and straining your body over a certain degree. If you are planning to go for a run or hit to the gym, make sure you set goals that you can sustain and find feasible. One example of this would be to not increase the amount of weight drastically while lifting weights as it can lead to serious injuries.
Follow the right technique: Proper technique is very important in sports, a lack of which can lead to injuries. Ask your trainer to observe your form when you perform any activity. Focus on your breathing and posture when you are exercising.
Warm up before you begin exercising: Warming up before you exercise or play a sport is important as it helps loosen your muscles and boost blood circulation. It drastically reduces the risks of sustaining injuries, and also prepares your body for the subsequent exercise.
Cool down: Similar to an essential warm up is the need to cool down; it is another aspect that should not be ignored. Cooling down usually consists of stretches and postures that promote flexibility. The muscles become sore after working out. Stretching can help reduce post workout pain and make the joints flexible. Cooling down also helps in eliminating lactic acid from the muscles, which means less pain after exercise.
Listen to your body: During an activity, if you feel that you can no longer carry on, terminate the activity. The chances of injury rise if you continue to push your body over your threshold limit. If you think that you can no longer carry on doing something without risking an injury, avoid doing it altogether. Listen to your body, and it shall never fail you.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you.