Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anshul KumarYour feedback matters!
I have been in the habit of excessive masturbation. Used to masturbate 7 to 8 times in a week. Continued this habit for a period of 7 yrs. Has this habit destroyed my sexual health?
I have black spots on my face it facing so many pain severely so kindly accept me and advice me for a better medicine.
I am a 23yr old female and have acne icepic scars on face. Please suggest me the treatment and its cost.
Hi from past two years I can see some symptoms like memory loss, laziness, whole day boring, angry how to stop these. Please help me to get rid of those.
Doctor I have bacterial infection in my throat. I have been eating Azee500 for last 2 days the whiteness of the blotch on the tonsil keeps on disappearing and coming back. The pain os reducing daily but. Also it feels as if the tonsil is rough (I mean while swallowing not that it has become dry). Could I have tonsil stones. Is it cancer?
My ultrasound says in right kidney. It shows hydronephrosis changes grade 2. Pelvicalyceal system is opened up. Maximum calyceal separation measures 14-15 mm. An echogenic focus seen measuring approx 9mm in PU junction with DAS. Can you explain it please. I want to know, what options do I have and should I ignore it if it is not paining.
Hello doctor,Due to hard mastuburation got swelling on my penis and covering skin, although there is no pain but problem is coming in keeping erection .I think I hurt some vein. Kindly advise how to go back in normal stage
She has tested negative for pregnancy twice but is late for periods by two weeks. What could be the reason? She has a history of irregular periods too. In the beginning of the year she had periods for 51 days. Gynaec told it's a hormone thing that all will become alright after first pregnancy. Please help.
My mother is around 78 year and she fell down and she has small hip fracture and doctor suggested that this will recover by having vitamin tablet so can you suggest which tablet are good or any other treatment?
Hello doctor. I am 19 years. I have done masturbation as many times I like. Now am having erection problems. Even I get mood my penis not getting erected. Please respond to my request doctor. Please!
I am looking hair quickly and I tried all shampoo but no effect. I am not sure what else can I do? Can you please hep me out.
Hi, can I Know any creams of ayurveda which brightness my skin and get fair? My color is reduced eventually. I'm worried please suggest me how to get back my color complexion. My skin is oil and tend to get dull within half an hour.
I am 28 years old girl. i am single. And my weight is 96 kgs and height is 5.3. I am having irregular periods problem and knee arthritis. I am not able to do exercise in large amount. And i am not able to diet also. I want to reduce my weight. From last 3 years I had put on 25 kgs weight. i am tired now. doing gym from last 11 years. Is there any easy way to reduce my weight.
I am confused about my medical condition. I was a thyroid patient 12 years back. For the past 9y rs my thyroid is coming normal without any medications. My present reports are TSH is 2.602,FT4is 0.79 and FT3 is 3.13.Let me know whether I am suffering from thyroid or not. Secondly my RA Quantitative is28. 84 IU/ml whereas my anti ccp is less than 0. 50 and uric acid is 4.2 and esr is 14 mm. Pl. Let me also know whether l am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis.
Dark spots as well as remove pimples on my face for two months I used the cream, but what I should have not seen any changes. What.
Most people would panic on seeing slightly red urine being passed. A common urologic condition, this happens because blood cells are leaking into the urine. There are multiple reasons which can cause it, and not all of them are major causes for concern.
Read on to know more about some common causes, and how to manage this.
- Urinary tract infections: There could be an infection of the entire urinary tract including the kidneys, the ureters, the bladder, and the urethra. In addition to blood in the urine, there could also be an urge to urinate, pain with urination, fever, and flank pain.
- Enlarged or infected prostate: The prostate naturally enlarges with age and can obstruct the urethra, causing pain and blood in the urine. There is a constant urge to urinate and difficulty initiating the stream. Infection of the prostate also produces similar symptoms along with fever and pain.
- Kidney diseases: In addition to infections, other kidney diseases including glomerulonephritis, which can also lead to hematuria. Kidney stones, which are quite common, are also another reason, and this will be characterised by the sudden sharp pain around the flank which is very diagnostic of kidney stones. Injury to the kidneys from trauma or sports is another reason for hematuria.
- Cancers/tumours: Cancers in the kidney, bladder, or prostate can cause blood to appear in the urine, but this would happen once cancer has reached some advanced stage, not very early in the process.
Listed below are some risk factors for hematuria.
- Age: Men older than 50 are more prone to hematuria
- Sex: While men are more likely to have stones or prostate infections, UTIs are quite common in women below 50s.
- Family history: though not hereditary, if kidney stones or cancers or infections are in the family, chances of developing hematuria also goes up.
- Medications: Aspirin, blood thinners, NSAIDs, and some antibiotics increase the chances of hematuria.
- Exercise: Long distance runners are shown to be more prone to developing hematuria.
Diagnosis: In addition to a physical exam, blood tests, imaging (CT scans and/or MRI) and cystoscopy might be required to confirm the diagnosis. Identifying the cause is extremely important as treatment would depend completely on the causative agent. Though hematuria is just one of the symptom, the underlying cause could have severe adverse effects on the whole body system.
Treatment: Whether it is an infection or enlarged prostate or kidney stone or tumour, once the cause is identified treatment is customised accordingly. Antibiotics for the infections, laser treatment for the stones, etc. are recommended.
If you see your urine turning slightly pink in colour, talk to your doctor immediately. Identifying the underlying cause and treating it will help solve the problem of hematuria.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My penis has become smaller and does not get erected fully while having sex with premature ejaculation. I am 37 married for 12 years and having sex once a week, is it ok.
I need to gain weight. My age is 35 and in last one and half year I have gain at least 5 kg weight gain. Need to gain more weight by healthy way. Please suggest.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is spread upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles absorb the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair growth will permanently be reduced if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing: All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also few risks of laser hair removal, about which you should be aware of. These include:
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up this.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem.