Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnmolYour feedback matters!
My wife is five month pregnant. Now she is suffering low thyroid what can I do . She have high blood pressure in last pregnancy. HELP SYNDROME.
I had a bypassed surgery 3, 5 yrs back. At present I have cyclic pain @ my ancle where a cut to remove artery to do bypass.
My bp is always on the low side, 90/60 or alike! And my doctor says that it is normal and due to the baby weight and high flow of blood in the body, but the swelling scares me! though, my last delivery was a normal one!
Dear Doctor, Recent diagnostic tests for Blood Sugar has reported to be very high for me. Also underwent a random blood sugar today. Report says 361.7. I am afraid to get into allopathic treatment. Please advice.
I am 56 years male having b. P 160/120 (hyper tension) and sugar 100-140. Taking tablets for 14 years. Presently I am feel tired of continuing my job. What is your advise?
Sir I have stomach pain from one week it comes only when iam go for urine or bathroom at that time only I suffer from this pain I also consult doctor he said that this is heat problem so whats this problem please answer me.
How can I concentrate more in study. I study only for 1 hour after that my head start pain Eye pain some time mind goes any where My friends say we are easily study for 2 3 hour I study minimum 2 hours at one time My hair are also turning grey and lot of hair fall.PLease tell.
What are the symptoms of high blood pressure and low blood pressures along with the differences between them.
Hi I am 50 years old diabetic, high cholesterol, thyroid, and facing obesity facing sexual problems like lack of libido and erectile dysfunction how to improve testosterone hormone function suggest good ayurvedic medicine.
Hi doctor I have chest pain while in walking and running working and I have gas trouble problem please help me.
I am suffering cough hard from last 2 weeks and I have pain chest hard whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should do it.
I am 42 years my ldl level (lipid test) is higher than Normal level, what type of food I intake, what precautions to maintain it safer level?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.