Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ankit GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. my age is 20 n I have black patches on my fore head n nose past 2 years before I have pimples in my forehead n nose but this tym it is totally clear n spots were cleared bt with the clearness of spots n pimples some black patches in forehead like sun tanning but this patches were not tanning like tanning so doctor can I clear my these blackish patches fastly n my skin totally in my actual colour plzz suggest me dr.
I Had a Little bit Fairer skin before. But After I transfered to other place to live it becomes little bit dull and dark. Which causes affect face skin?
Hii Dr. Meri age 27 years h mere face pr spots ho rhe the to maine skin Dr. Ko dikhya tha Mbbs DvD M.Dherm. Unhone mjhe lomela cream lgne ko likha tha maine 2 month use kiya uske baad se mere face pr acne nikl rhe h yeh abhi june se nikl rhe h bhut Dr. Ko dikha diya koi faida nhi ho rha h plzz mjhe kuch btyiye jisse mera face pehle jaisa clean ho jye plzz Dr. Mai bhut pareshan hu.
I have dark spot in my face it looks ugly I want to remove it as soon as possible & what is the possibility to remove the dark spot within a few times.
I am having a boil on my left cheek from several months. I have tried various home based therapies but the boil isn't going away. What should I do? I also have some chicken pox marks left on my face. What should I do to remove it?
Sir, I got white patches on my chin. I think there are symptoms of hypopigmentation. Is there any remedy to get rid of it?
I am 27 female I am suffering with pigmentation and discolouring on face since one month. Please help me.
Hi. My periods always start on 23rd of every month. In december 2015 & Jan 2016 it started on 20th and in Feb 2016 it started on 18th. My question is in march I have observed spotting 5days back and today I had little spotting. Should I be worried and why has not my period not yet started.? Pls help I'm seriously very worried. Am I pregnant or Shall I wait for my period to start.
For many of us who have crossed the twenties, dull skin is one the biggest problems. However, bringing out the natural glow of your skin is not that difficult a task, if you can cut out the junk food, work out every day, keep your skincare regular. Here are a few tips that can give your skin that natural glow.
- Exfoliation: Skin cells renew themselves after every 27 days and without regular skin exfoliation, a dead skin cell layer stays on the skin surface giving it a dull and lifeless appearance. With the process of exfoliation, new skill cell development is encouraged to give a more even and radiant complexion.
- Detoxification: In case your body gets overloaded with toxins, they will have effects on your skin. You should carry out detoxification by cutting the intake of sugar and alcohol for some days.
- Nourishing the skin from the inside: The skin should be nourished properly with enough vitamins and minerals to get a radiant complexion. Vitamin C is an efficient antioxidant and helps in repairing the skin from inside, keeping it healthy. As a result, you get more supple and radiant skin. Iron is also essential for the proper functioning of the antioxidants.
- Nourishing the skin from the outside: You should apply essential minerals and vitamins to the skin surface. They get absorbed by the skin cells resulting in a glowing and rejuvenated complexion.
- Hydration: You must drink loads of water to enable proper flush out of toxins and eliminate them from your system. The skin cells are also pumped, making the skin look fuller and radiant. You should drink at least two litres of water regularly.
- Sufficient sleep: The body requires seven to nine hours of regular sleep, to get properly rejuvenated and also for repairing itself. Improper or disturbed sleep will take a toll on your body and the skin will be affected by losing its radiance and lustre.
- Antioxidants: Natural antioxidants help in fighting free radicals and enable you to have smooth, beautiful and radiant skin. You should consume food items, which contain natural antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E. This way damaged skin is repaired and rejuvenated, giving it a brighter appearance and a more even skin tone.
- Protection: It is important to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. You should avoid going out during extremely hot days. Sometimes, the sun’s rays can affect you even when you do not go directly under it. You should wear brimmed hats, sunglasses and apply sunscreen on hot, humid days.
- Exercise: Apart from maintaining physical shape, exercise encourages an increased heart rate and makes your lungs workout. The leads to better oxidation in the skin and new skin cells are produced. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.