Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ankit Goyal
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ankit GoyalYour feedback matters!
Sir mere back me pichle 5-6 mahine se pain hota tha 2-3 minutes chalne ya khade rehne pr mere back se lekr per tak bahut tez pain hone lagta tha or per bhi sunn hone lagte the MRI krwane pr report me aaya Disk desiccation with diffuse annular disc bulge, large posterior disc protrusion and ligamentum flavum thickening seen at l4-5 level resulting in marked effacement of bilateral neural foramina, bilateral lateral recess stenosis and marked canal stenosis with compression over thecal sca, cauda equina and exiting nerve roots Dr. ko dikhane pr Dr. Operation krwane ko bola pr me or ghawale sab dare hue hai operation ke liye Kya koi dusra illaz hai iske liye ya operation hi krwana hoga or operation krwate time ya krwane ke baad problem to nahi hogi koi Please suggest me.
From last month I am feeling pain around my left Lower rib while sitting. I do not feel pain when I do not sit.
I am 54 years male. 5'10"/weight 72 kg, suffering from body ,joint, muscles pain. From 4-5 month I feel pain when I climb/declimb stairs or. Pain some time become normal. Bp 130/80 (taking amlovas40, 3 month average sugar 5. 90, uric acid -6.90 and RA factor positive (5.48) gathia bai test negative.in x ray both knee found ok. Doctor Ms. (ortho) (MCH) advised to take vitamin d2 tablet and feburic40 tablet for uric acid. Sir please some one help me whether any disease in bone, muscles or blood- v k mishra, 9251014830.
Good morning doctor I am 27 year old girl and I have hips pain after seeing please tell me what should I do.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.