Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ankit GoyalYour feedback matters!
My wife have a pain in his thigh and pain is so terrible, I hardly need a doctor, can any one help me in noida city centre and approximate distance. Please.
Hi I 'm 33 years old male from last 3-4 months initial had been facing issue related to muscular pain in legs + upper/middle back pain (spine)- also experienced pain when trying to move/raise leg specifically in morning, slowly and slowly with time, medicines (pain-killers for muscular pain etc.) and few back exercises, it went away- however few issues still remain and have increased as such over time :- 1.Whenever I go to washroom and sit down (without any support as such) continuously for 1-2 mins or more. , I start feeling pressure on the toes and extreme numbness/tingling sort of appears which lasts for 3-4 mins. After I get up from that position -as soon as I get up, I feel pain on little bit below the left side of the knee (of the right leg) and pressure on the middle chest-position (food pipe) - earlier ,when I used to get up from the position , the pain occurred on the middle back side but after few back exercises+ medicines ,it switched to almost the knee portion and it occurs on a daily basis. I had gone for all types of tests blood sugar, TSH,TLC, DLC,SGOT, SGPT,AEC, CBC,cholesterol etc. All fine but seems RBC count is increasing over the last 2 tests I had undergone in the last 8 weeks or so 1st test count was 5.7 million/cumm 2nd test it showing 6.0 million/cumm haemoglobin increased from 14.3 gm% to 15.1% (though within normal limits as per report) MCH and MCV slightly lower values than normal 2.I feel a lot of wrinkles appearing along with numbness on both my hands - 2-3 months before, when I used to keep the legs straight onto table or bed while sitting in the chair (table/bed at slightly higher position than the chair) and watching something/working with laptop etc. , numbness on legs and hands used to appear and last till I get up and walk around for 4-5 mins. Now for last 10-15 days, I used to suddenly have a lot of wrinkles/some type of numbness along with dryness on fingers of both the hands , palms become reddish at that moment with a large no of wrinkles appearing though I can work but still uncomfortable until they are gone after 10-15 mins or so . 3.Still pain appears on extreme lower back position specifically when I sit for 30-1 hr. In car/office etc. So is it all related to spine or is something related to blood cells which is causing all this trouble for last 3-4 months ? Could you please guide me on these issues and let me know the resolution for the same - any tests, specific type of exercises etc.
My husband fucking me lot of times only in my back doggy style is there is any effect my back and what is the best position for enjoyable sex.
Wht is the cure for medial shin splint? I get acute pain in my muscles while training for cricket because of which im not able to give my 100%
Good day to everyone. I was wondering if I can get some advice before making an appointment to see my doctor. I have quite extensive arthitius in my neck and spine. Painkillers that I am using are working quite well at the God! I have now started to have slight numbness in my.
I have two bulging discs at l5-s1 and l4-l5. Since I found out after a mri, I did two" cycles" of igf-1 lr3. It did result in a lot of relief, with pain gone in 2 weeks. After that, i've been on a ghrp/ghrh cycle to increase my gh. How will it affect my back, and is there any chance to stopping the cell apoptosis occurring in ddd due to gh?
I am 41 for the past 2 3 months I am having leg ache off and on I do not have any other ailments. I regularly go for morning walks for about 6 kms.
I suffering by fibromyalgia from 20 years. Heavy mind related and many abnormal Symptoms. Mainly problem lumber disc Area. That area spinal cord twisted and back Spasm, upper back, neck, leg pain, arms, solders And mouth, teeth, eyelids problems.
I do gyming but now my elbow and forearms are paining when I try to lift heavy dumbbell what should I do?
Hello Doctor, Last 3 months I am facing back pain. It feels warming, colding the areas and bit pain to right side. Also foots and legs are feels warm n not able to walk normally. I travels 80 km daily by bus to office. Also last 7 years I am using Veniz xr 75 drug. Please suggest which specialist can help me to control the back pain.
Gout: a brief idea: In the simplest of words gout can be defined as the inflammation of joints due to continuous accretion of urate crystals. An excess of uric acid can make a person suffer from gout. There could be a higher percentage of uric acid in a person's blood due to two chief reasons; an inept excretory system that fails to rid your body of surplus acid and also greater production of the acid. Arthritis is of three kinds; gout is one of those three. Homeopathy is known for its efficacy in treating gout.
Homeopathic remedies for gout:
- Urtica urens can cure gout: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed by a professional practitioner if the person is susceptible to cold. Urtica urens can work on a patient if he or she is allergic to snow, air, touch and water. Hive like eruptions on your ankles, wrists, and shoulders can be treated through regular consumption of this medication.
- Ledum can relieve you of pain: A painful, swollen area that develops on the small joints such as the joints of your toe fingers can be cured with the use of Ledum. The sensation of shooting pain in your limbs or feet can also be dealt with Ledum. Apart from that swollen small joints can be given momentary respite by falling back upon the cold compression therapy. Patients are advised to take this medicine if they exhibit intolerance to external warmth.
- Lycopodium is effective on sore joints: Chalky deposits of urate can be found in a person's knees. This results in chronic gout. Chronic gout has symptoms like limited urination. The urine may or may not have red sediments. People have also been reported with symptoms like extreme backache. Lycopodium successfully cures cases of unceasing gout.
- Try out benzoic acid for a big toe: If your gout is accompanied by stinking yellow urine you probably need Benzoic acid. Gout could be so severe that it might result in a stiff limb. In certain cases it makes a person limp. The thumb of your feet might get swollen making you have a big toe. A big toe usually kills you with tearing pain.
- Arnica deals with bruises: Arnica is your go to solution in case of a throbbing, stinging pain in any part of the body. This medication is a cherished answer to aches in every household. When gout is tender and it hinders free movement, this medicine comes to your aid. The medicine also heals bruised eruptions.