Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ankit GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am 46 years old female met with head injury in 2012 and recovered. My thought process was totally disturbed and unable to take the decisions and suffering from low self esteem.
Hello sir, I have pain in my lower back .as at the end point of my back rib. It create problem in my sitting. I want to know that what is reason behind it. As I doing sitting job from 9-5 ,is it a reason behind my pain or anything else. Please do help me .and suggest me that what can I do?
For e. G. I am a 30 year old male and have backache and neck, leg pain for last 10 years. Iam unable to concentrate on studies what should I do? please give me suggestion
Severe pain in lower back since last 3 months. Can't sit for even an hour at a place. Pain while riding bike too. Not able to bend.
I'm 22 years old. From My elbow and shoulders joint the little friction sound is heard. Not any pain occur Not any swelling. please suggest medicine and diet to build up my bone. The problem was from my childhood.
My neck is bulged what is the problem. Is it thyroid but I have no pain. Please let me know the solution.
My aunty having pain in abdomen area. N she is having hip bone ache problem also when she sits for a while n wake up then the pain become worse and back pain also please tell me what problem she is facing and please help for cure it thanx. Do reply.
I am feeling severe pain on my leg (toe) and fingers for last one month. I consult with doctor, he advises after my blood test levels I. E. S. ACP 150, S. Calcium 9.7 and S. Phosphate tablet ACCELOVEN-P, OXCAL. PENTOPEN-40 and calcirol Sachet (once in week) for 15 days. Few days ago I red in medical article, smoking habit can lead to leg pain in few cases. Now I quit smoking habit. No improvement on pain. I never wish to take any medicine or pain killers. Please suggest healthy way to cure with physical exercises and healthy food habit.
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.
Arthritis is painful inflammation of the joints caused by excessive amounts of uric acid in the blood. This causes friction in the joints and may cause inflammation among muscle tissues. This is a very painful condition and may even be debilitating for many people. One of the methods used to provide relief from arthritis pain is the hot and cold therapy. Let’s have a look at it in detail.
How does hot and cold treatment work’s?
The hot and cold treatments work on various joints or muscle areas and are very effective in lowering pain as well as providing more mobility to the affected areas. Both these therapies try to enable the healing forces within the body and hence improve on the conditions which cause arthritis pain.
Heat treatment therapy: Heat therapy uses the principle of the expansion of material when warmer. If heat is applied to an affected area, it dilates the blood vessels, improves and stimulates blood circulation and also reduces muscle spasms. Heat treatments are very effective in soothing stiff joints and tired muscles as they encourage the flow of blood to the areas being treated. Some of the options available for heat treatments would be:
1. Heats patches that are disposable
2. Heating belts made for specific parts of the body
3. Moist heating pads
4. Simple hot water in a tub
5. Paraffin wax and Mineral oil
6. Hot oil massages
7. Warms showers or baths
8. Warmed towels or clothes used as a hot compress
Cold treatment therapy: Cold uses the very opposite principle of heat therapy to provide pain relief to arthritis patients. Cold has the properties of being able to constrict blood vessels and slow the flow of blood, thus resulting in numbing the area and reducing pain. Cold treatment is also very effective in reducing swelling as it can fight inflammation very effectively. It is mostly useful in cases of acute and chronic pain and is a very good pain reliever. Some of the options available for cold treatments would be:
1. Cold compress by using ice in a waterproof bag with a towel covering it to protect the skin.
2. Buying a medically manufactured ice pack or bag
3. Buying ice gel packs from the medical store which can be frozen and then used
4. Making ice packs at home by mixing water with rubbing alcohol and then freezing it
5. Taking ice bath by pouring ice into the bath tub. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.