Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anju KumarYour feedback matters!
I was 10 weeks pregnant in the month of march I did a scan and the result was blighted ovum Today again am 10 weeks pregnant I went for a scan and the result is blighted ovum again. What do I do? Can I still be pregnant again?
I am 12 weeks pregnant and since last two days I am feeling alot better than before no more bloating no more sore breasts. Are these normal during pregnancy that some of the symptoms disappears? Please help me as I am really tensed due to this.
Hello doctor Actually my friend got married before 7 years and his wife not conceive a baby till now. Both wife and husband tests are normal. One of tell my friend that if they urinating in to the vagina when intercourse before semen out, they have chances of pregnant. What happen if someone piss in to the vagina when intercourse before Discharge?
Me an my wife had unprotected sex yesterday, and planning to take i-pill. But we have few questions: What will happen after taking the pill, will periods start? What happens to menstrual cycle? This moth she already had her periods and after taking the pill again her will start so what will happen in next month? Any side effects if taken once?
What is motion sickness?
Motion sickness (travel sickness, car sickness) is a general sense of not feeling well, nausea, vomiting, headache, and sweating that is caused by repeated motion. It develops when the inner ear, the eyes, and other areas of the body that detect motion send conflicting messages to the brain. Any type of transportation can cause motion sickness.
Children are more susceptible to motion sickness than adults. About half of children between the ages of 4 and 10 experience dizziness and nausea when travelling by car, airplane or boat. Girls tend to be more susceptible than boys.
What are the symptoms of motion sickness?
The most common signs and symptoms of motion sickness include:
- Increased salivation
- Pale skin
Homeopathy for Motion Sickness
In most cases treatment with homoeopathic drugs is necessary and in some cases, it is the only method of treatment as conventional treatment cannot offer a cure always. Merely treating Motion sickness on symptomatology basis has failed to give permanent relief. So a holistic approach considering the individualistic treatment to provide an improved understanding of the patient’s situation and to make it easier and possible to avoid recurrences in the future has to be kept in mind in treating such diseases.
In the context of travel, homoeopaths have some valid conclusions, regarding the holistic and individualistic approach to motion sickness. Homoeopathy takes the set of most distinct, individual symptoms into account, which are truly characteristic of the patient forming the basis of prescription which eventually leads to cure. It is hoped that useful information will be gained both on the entity of motion sickness, as well as the homoeopathic approach to its management.
Travel sickness is enough to ruin a perfect getaway, but thankfully homeopathic remedies prove to be very effective and are perfect to carry when travelling. Some of the common homeopathic remedies which can be used as companions when travelling are:
- Aconite: This is used when one faces excessive restlessness and fear along with high heat and an urge to cool down with cold drinks.
- Borax: Taken when symptoms arise due to a downward movement like during turbulence or sudden dipping of the plane. This sudden movement causes anxiety, fidgeting, distress and confusion. Also, helpful in people who are scared of the dip of the plane during landing.
- Cocculus: This can be taken when a person experiences symptoms of nausea, salivation, dizziness and wants to lie down in order to prevent vomiting. If the sight and smell of food makes a person unwell they can also take this medicine.
- Nux Vomica: This is used when a person feels nausea, syncope and a feeling of faintness along with being sensitive to even slight movements. In this the person is usually irritable. Other symptoms which are seen in this are constipation or indigestion and a splitting or severe headache.
- Petroleum: Used when person experiences nausea, headache, dizziness, cold sweat, vomiting, extreme hunger or eating disorder along with a feeling of being confused and angry. Usually this condition is worsened by nausea.
- Tabacum: This is indicated when people experience extreme motion sickness, to the extent of being pale and a saliva filled mouth. These people might suffer from the severest form of palpitations and nausea. Closing the eyes and breathing fresh and cold air helps to relieve the symptoms.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines in motion sickness. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
Hi get a larg amount f white discharge every day. And when I have intercourse with my partner I get rashes and boils. Now my vagina is also itching. What to do to get instant relief. Also my private part is too big in size is there any way to reduce it.
I have a question for gynac. Mene pregnancy plan kiya he to muze kabtak confirm ho jayega positive he ya negative. .mera 4 days before hi period ate the or mera last date 13 August 2016 tha. To kya me abhi uti test kar sakti hu ya 13 date tak rukna padega. Mera stomach bhi thoda thoda pain karta he. Me kya karu kuch samaz nahi ata. Agar mene abhi check kiya to malum pad jayenga ke pregnancy he ke nahi. Please muze acchisi salah de. Thank you..
Hi. I am 23 and unmarried in Chennai ,i had a night stay with my friend and I am missing my period for 7 days, and the fact is I am still a virgin, we were safe with our sexual parts and made sure there is hardly no skin contact, but some how I don't know what happened, I'm really very scared and never expected to be this serious. In case if I'm pregnant, I will need to abort, can you please help me. Reach me at -email@example.com.
I am 25 years old n married since 2 years. I want conception and problem is I am suffering from pcod n tubal blockage and want to know that if I could get pregnant or not and if yes than what is the procedure leaving ivf?
Sheer devastation, self-pity, jealousy, self-loathe, negativity and low will are all signs of being in a bad relationship. Clinging on to the other just for the sake of maintaining a relationship gives rise to toxic effects in your daily life and affects your lifestyle.
Here are few ways in which bad relationships might and usually do affect you:
- Depression: This is an obvious outcome as a bad relationship forces you to reconsider and doubt your self-worth which leads to self-pity and negativity on an overall basis. These are common symptoms which can lead to full-blown clinical depression. If you find yourself leaning towards regular alcohol consumption and substance abuse, it is time to seek medical/psychological help.
- Abdominal obesity: Constant stress levels lead to release of cortisol (stress hormone which leads to weight gain) in excess amounts. This hormone stores fat (saturated) around the abdominal area which leads to rapid weight gain and results in obesity.
- Weakened immune system: If you’re in a bad relationship, it is bound to affect your immune system as attachment insecurity comes into existence which affects your ability to regulate emotions. This slows down your body’s response to distress physiologically.
- Sluggish disease recovery: Depression affects your nervous system and your ability to recover from illnesses. The high stress level which is a by-product of your toxic relationship will add to the slowing down of your immune system that helps you with recovery of diseases.
- Mental health ailments: Repeated criticism and hostility caused due to conflicts in relationships have major negative impacts on mental health. Co-dependent mentalities as well as personality disorders are often an outcome of conflicts in relationships.
- Risk of coronary (heart) diseases: A bad relationship leads to distress which contributes to the strain on the functioning of your heart. If prolonged, the high level of stress could lead to a one suffering from coronary diseases.