Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjeeta Dhawan
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjeeta DhawanYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old girl, I having acne problem past 8 yrs, 3 months before I went to Dermatologist, He prescribed me Isotretinoin treatment, for first one month I take Tufacne 20 mg capsules, next month 10 mg capsules, I completed 2 months of isotretinoin, doctor prescribed me to take 10 mg for next month also, Using Clindamycin phosphate and nicotinamide gel, But acne coming only, Also I have various black marks on my face, I also getting panic to take isotretinoin treatment, after this isotretinoin acne comes back? What can I do for my ugly black marks?
Hello doctors, I am having very severe dark circles on my face n mismatch skin. I have tried many creams but still no effect. What I am supposed to do? Please help me out.
My face is getting spoiled. I am loosing hair. I am tending to look more older then I am actually. I smoke 2 per day. I wanna improve my face get a glow and save my hair. If possible become fair. Help me.
I am 18 years old and i am suffering from mosquito allergies. For some time now the spot of the rashes is not vanishing. They become black, hard with no sensation of pain or itchiness. What should I do to make them vanish? please suggest a remedy.
In my skin having white spot what I do for that. This white spot look Like permanent skin. Please give me solution.
My age is 22 and my hair very weak and thin. Which oil is best for my hair mustard oil or coconut oil?
All this winter I suffered from skin allergy-rashness, temporary blister, itching ,burning sensation, in all my body. Last night it became very serious & I couldn't sleep, please suggest whether it can be cured by allopathy or Ayurveda treatment? Also please prescribe any medicine for instant relief. Thanks.
Tanning of the skin, though desired by some, completely mars the complexion of few. In a tropical country like India, sun tanning is a serious problem, one that often times calls for medical intervention. In fact a host of homemade remedies have also emerged to combat with this problem.
Some of the remedies for sun tanning are
- Cucumber juice: The advantages of cucumbers do not end with its nutritional values. In fact most of its well-acknowledged benefits pertain to beauty more than health care. In instances of tanning, try applying cucumber juice. This will not only help in lessening the effects of the tan but will also give a fresh glow to the face.
- Potato: It is unanimously agreed upon that potato is the most versatile vegetable. Irrespective of the dish, this vegetable almost always finds its way in it. It is only good news therefore that it benefits the skin as well. In order to remove the tan, you must peel the potato and rub the skin on the face. An alternative way of maximizing the utility of the vegetable is by applying the juice of potato on the areas which are affected.
- Sandalwood powder: The goodness of sandalwood requires no introduction. It takes good care not only of the health but also of the skin. Even in the case of tanning, grind the sandalwood and mix it with almond oil and cucumber and apply the mixture.
- Aloe vera gel: This is one of the most trusted remedies of sun tanning. The aloe vera gel must be applied on the skin on a daily basis to retain the moisture in the skin and also to soothe it. For best results, mix some lemon juice in the aloe vera gel.
- Yoghurt and lemon: The advantages of yoghurt are aplenty, benefitting especially the skin. If mixed with lemon, the consequent paste bleaches the skin and significantly diminishes all the effects of tanning.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!