Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anita YadavYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, My sis in law is carrying 9th month of pregnancy. I just want to know the ways to increase the water level in the uterus. What are the foods she should be eating to increase the water level? And what should be avoided to maintain a good water level?
I want to know that my wife is pregnant so what is the good time and which month for train journey she is now 13 week preg we want to go from delhi to kolkata.
I am 16 year and I have sexual intercourse 5 day ago and today when I check at home. Its showing me pregnant but I don't want to have baby at this age. How to abort it.
I am 8 months pregnant now. My baby weight is only 1 kg. How to increase the weight of baby. Please tell Me what to eat for increase the weight.
Dear Sir/Madam, My wife is having the 8th Month of Pregnancy and expected due is on 15th December 2016. She is feeling very high itching on her full body since last 15 days, everyone said around us that, this is normal in pregnancy. But still it not stopped and also she is suffering very high itching in the night. And for that, she is not able to take the proper nap in a night. We had consulted a skin specialist and take his advice. He suggests for use of Alovel Clobetasol cream and if sever itching then to take diominic tablet. There is no more effective after taking a tablet. We are in confused situation that, Should she has to take medicine at this stage? Are there any Tests needs to require? What is the best way to relief from itching pain? We both are worried at this stage. Please, advice your best.
Hi i Am 36 years old, single, I have fibroid in Uterus, before my due date of period my hands and feet gets swollen and continues till my 5th day. Please advise.
Breast cancer is the form of cancer that occurs from breast tissues in women. Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, changes in the shape of the breast, dimpling of the breast skin, a fluid coming out of the nipples or development of red scaly patches on the skin. There might be pain in the bones, swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, or the skin turning yellow and pale.
Breast cancer is a fatal mode of cancer in women, and one must try to abstain from this cancer in all possible ways. Here are 5 ways you can decrease the risk of breast cancer.
- Keeping a check on your weight: Although the process is tough to maintain, keeping up a sound and healthy weight is a critical objective for everybody. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause in women. Exercise is very important for maintaining a healthy body and lifestyle. Women who exert physically regularly are fitter than others and are at a much lower risk of acquiring diseases of any kind. Regular exercise decreases the chance of getting breast cancer and also keeps the body weight in check.
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet is a key for keeping away from any kind of cancer or major health problem. Include a sufficient amount of fresh fruits and green vegetables in your daily diet to ensure the supply of all vital nutrients to your body. This would increase your immunity.
- Avoid smoking and consume less alcohol: Smoking is a very unhealthy and harmful habit. Smoking lowers the quality of your life, and causes numerous diseases. Heart diseases, stroke and many kinds of cancer, including breast cancer can be caused from smoking. If you drink alcohol, you should moderate your drinking habits and drink less, as drinking in excess may lead to breast cancer.
- Practice breast feeding: Breast feeding your children for a span of one year or more is likely to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid taking birth control pills: Birth control pills, in spite of having several benefits are associated with risk factors as well. Birth control pills have got worse effects in younger women than older aged women. Using birth control pills may cause breast cancer and these pills should be avoided.
There are many ways, adapting which you can lower the chances of getting breast cancer.
1) May I know, how many time in week ,you can sex with your partner. Actually I feel very week after sex. And big problem also it get out within 3 minutes. So kindly suggest me. How to increase this time and also want to know what will I eat after it sothat I feel fresh and good. 2) In which time to good for sex that is not risky for get pregnant. And is this safe if I use condom. Because last time condom was not good it was loose. So I have given tablets for her. Kindly help me. Thanks.
Hi Dr. My hubby as a low sperm count from 8-11 mill/ml & also high abnormal range from 97-99% he doesn't have any kind of of sex interest, can we use his sperms for ivf treatment please tell me his body is overheated he don't want to take any multivitamin tablets at all if he takes incase he start getting heating sensation from his eyes plz suggest me. He is 42 years old and I'm 36 yrs.
1) Push Ups - The best of all. They target all muscles, from your arms to your abs to your legs and the butt. If they feel difficult at first, go on to your knees. But once you feel strong, go ahead and do the full ones. Push-ups should ideally be done as many as you can!
2) Squats - A simple squat exercise can take care of all the fat accumulated at your bottom. For a squat, stand hip width apart go down to your knees, make sure that the knees don't come ahead of your ankle. Then, move up slowly. Repeat.
3) Crossover Lunge - Arms at shoulder height with palms down. Now, step with one foot forward, crossing the other. Twist the torso. This is a cross-over lunge. It will help your oblique, sides bulges and legs all at the same time.
4) Bench Dips - Take a car or a bench. Place your hands at hip width apart and move forward. Now, press yourself up and down. Bench Dips are excellent for toning your arms.
5) Plank - Simple but great for your core. Plank requires you to stay in the first part of a push up position. Make sure that everything, from your head to your ankle are in a straight line. Suck the stomach in. Don't let your hips sag.
Make sure that you also include a healthier, balanced meal as a part of lifestyle to help your body get fitter.
If you have any further questions on fitness, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Sleep apnea is a disorder which is characterized as interruptions in breathing when you are sleeping. These interruptions or pauses in breathing usually last for about 10 to 20 seconds and may be repeated over 100 times alongside the duration of your sleep. This condition leads to poor sleep resulting in drowsiness, fatigue and poor concentration throughout the day.
Sleep apnea can be classified as:
- Central sleep apnea: Central sleep apnea impairs the central nervous system wherein the brain fails to control muscles which regulate breathing while you sleep.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: This type of sleep apnea occurs when the soft tissues present in the back of the throat block the airway and thus resulting in loud snoring.
Signs and symptoms:
The various signs and symptoms of sleep apnea are
- Loud and chronic snoring during sleeping
- Interruptions in breathing
- Shortness of breath during sleep
- Fatigue during the day
- Choking and gasping during sleep
- Extreme irritability and drowsiness
- Experiencing headaches in the morning
- Impaired concentration and forgetfulness
- Chronic sore throat and dry mouth
The various risk factors for sleep apnea are:
- If you are overweight
- If you are male
- If you are over the age of 40
- If you have a large tongue and tonsils
- If someone in your family has sleep apnea
- Nasal obstruction due to sinus problems
There are certain prevention measures to control sleep apnea, they are:
- Limit smoking: Smoking may cause you to retain fluid in the throat which contributes to sleep apnea.
- Exercise: You should exercise regularly to keep off weight as being overweight increases the chances of getting affected by sleep apnea.
- Schedule your sleep: You should get enough sleep every day so that your body is refreshed and revitalized. Getting enough sleep, thus helps in preventing sleep apnea.