Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anita YadavYour feedback matters!
Heres a girl of 18 years. Due to unsupported sex on 15 th in afternoon time between 2 to 4 pm. He did not entered whole coz I was painfull for me. He didnt want me in pain. Now on 18th at 2: 30 I had a I pill tablet because I didnt wanted to risk. I had fever before 15th 2 3 days now still I have fever. I vomited once before 15th please and on 16 th I vomited in afternoon and on 17th I vomited in evening aftr that I did not vomit. Please help me should I use pregnancy test at home?
How many months does is takes to get periods after tubectomy operation? I did not get my periods for 2 months after the operation. Is it normal?
Hi I am 23 years married woman. My cycles r irregular BT past 7 months have a regular cycle. I had an 5 days early period last month lasting for 2 days. This month I missed my period fr 3 days. N having a watery discharge. .have backache too.
My daughter is 19 years old and is suffering from PCOD. She has been on tablet Deviry 10 mg since 1.5 years. Without medication she does not get her periods. Is it ok to continue with medication like this for a long duration? Does it have adverse effects? Should we go in for some other treatment route?
Before 8 month ago I had ectopic pregnancy in that case my one fallopian tube removed but now I want to conceive so please tell me what should I do.
Dr. Meri ye first pregnency he. Kal hi meri pregnency ko five month hua. Lekin mujhe baby ki koi movement hi nahi hoti. Normal jese hi feel hota he. Please advise.
Physical activity has been identified as an important contributor to maintaining good overall health. Low levels of activity are identified as a risk factor for a range of health conditions, including cardiovascular disease, diabetes and osteoporosis, as well as being a strong contributor to levels of obesity.
Low levels of physical activity are a major risk factor for ill health and mortality from all causes. People who do not do sufficient physical activity have a greater risk of cardiovascular disease, colon and breast cancers, type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis. Being physically active improves mental and musculoskeletal health and reduces other risk factors such as overweight, high blood pressure and high blood cholesterol.
An estimated 22%of mercury used worldwide each year goes into electrical and electronic equipment including batteries flat panel display screens and switches and can cause damage to the brain, spinal cord, kidneys, liver and even for developing fetus.
Eating well is one of the secrets to a long and healthy life. To be able to sustain yourself in the long run, without falling prey to life threatening diseases and degeneration of the body and its functionality, one must invest well in nutrition. So how can you eat to live forever and sustain a healthy eating habit? Here are a few elements that you should add to your diet - pronto!
- Omega-3: Fish and nuts have the maximum omega three fatty acids, which are known as an anti-aging ingredient that everyone must add to their daily diet. Have a helping of baked or grilled fish for dinner with a smattering of green vegetables and carry dry fruit or nuts wherever you go to get a dose of omega three every time you are hungry for a quick snack. Raisins, walnuts and flaxseed are also great sources of this element.
- Fibre: Get a good dose of digestive fibres with each meal and every time you snack. These fibres collect all the toxins and flush them out of the system which can prevent a host of disease from GERD to acidity and even cancer. It is also a well-known ingredient that helps you maintain a steady blood sugar level. Lentils, legumes, barley, fruits and berries, in particular, are all great sources of fibre.
- Go Slow: Doing it in slow motion is the key to longevity - chewing, swallowing and savouring, that is. Studies have shown that many centenarians are in the habit of eating a low calorie diet really slowly so that they feel full faster. This practice is especially prevalent in the Far East. So, take time out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Learn how to enjoy your own company and get used to eating slowly.
- Healthy Fats: Did you even know that there is such a thing as healthy fats? Well, now you do. So get a load of healthy fats that can be found in pistachios, almonds, olive oil and other such ingredients which can actually help in combating the build-up of excessive blood lipids which can lead to high cholesterol and even diabetes.
- Protein: Take in a serving of protein every single day. Not only will it give you energy, but it will also help in building good bone and muscle strength which will keep you active longer. This ingredient can also ensure that there is less cellular damage as you grow older, which eliminates pesky problems like weak knees and fractures. Eggs, fat free milk and other such ingredients contain good protein.
So pile the above ingredients high to enjoy a long and healthy life!