Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita Singla
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita SinglaYour feedback matters!
Going thru fertility treatment. Having 3 failed cycles of clomid and injectable. This is 4rth cycle and egg ruptured on day 16. (Means today) Endometrium 9.5 Before this doctor felt my ovaries are over resisted therefore she ask me to go for test like serum testorone and prolactin. My prolactin levels are very high 71ng/ml Normal it should less than 21ng/ml. She ask me for brain MRI. Is this a serious issue?
The caraway seeds, leaves and roots are useful in activating the glands, besides activating the actions of the kidneys.
The seeds is considered an excellent purifier of body. The seed helps in assimilation of starchy foods.
It also helps in reduction of flatulence.
Hi, I'm going for a short trip for around 5 days and i'm carrying nor metrogyl with me if I had a bad digestion over there i'm in my first month of pregnancy should I intake it? If not then which medicine will be suitable if I had a bad digestion over there. Thanks.
Licking rich and thick honey from the spoon is indeed blissful and heavenly. But did you know that there are numerous health benefits of consuming this golden delight? So, if you like honey, don't think twice and make a bold move to replace the sugar with honey owing to the benefits it comes with. Not only it is natural to form of sugar, also because it can do wonder to your daily diet. Let us look at some of the benefits:
For starters, honey can be stored for months without getting spoilt and you never need to worry about its shelf life. Here are the top unusual health benefits of honey:
- Alleviate allergy symptoms: Do you suffer from a running nose and itchy eyes when the allergy season hits? Honey’s natural anti-inflammatory agents produce antibodies that will build up a great defense against allergy over time.
- Boosts your energy: Consume honey early in the morning and experience a great way to start off your day with full energy. The glucose present in the honey gives you a quick boost to get you moving up and about.
- Good for memory: Honey contains antioxidants as well, which can help to promote great brain function. It also helps the brain to absorb calcium, which improves the memory function as well.
- Suppresses cough: Honey is a great cough remedy that is power-packed with great health benefits. It soothes the throat, by calming down the nerve endings that protect the throat. So the next time you have a fussy cough, try honey instead of over-the-counter cough syrups that can be harsh on your immune system.
- Sleep well: Having sleep problems? Honey induces serotonin neurotransmitter that helps your body to sleep. Wind down with a teaspoon of honey, add it to your drink like warm tea and calm down your body to get into the sleep mode.
- Helps with dandruff: Have an itchy scalp with excessive dandruff? Apply a diluted solution of honey to your scalp, leave it on for few hours and your scalp will feel healthy in no time. The anti-fungal properties available in honey will alleviate dandruff issues and also act as a great moisturizer for the hair.
- Treats wounds and burns: A wonderful first aid for wounds, scrapes or burns, honey’s antibiotic nature helps to fight off further infection. One type of honey called Manuka honey is well-known as a great treatment for wounds and burns.
- Hangovers: Waking up with a hangover is one of the worst feelings, isn’t it? Honey helps your liver speed up the removal of toxins from your body. So all the toxins that you have consumed with alcohol, will be flushed out with the help of honey.
- Prevent cancer: Honey has carcinogen preventing properties that can help to fight cancer. It is a superfood that has anti-metastatic properties to prevent tumors and cancers.
- Boosts the immune system: Regular consumption of honey that has antibacterial and antioxidant agents will cleanse your body and improve better immunity.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My first week of pregnancy is going on an i am getting light back pain while standing n leg , light left n right side pain lower abdominal sometime left sum time right an gas problem why ?
I am 35weeks pregnant. I have started drinking tetrapack milk. Also I give to my 3 year old daughter. Is tetra pack more healthier than fresh packet milk.
i-PILL is EMERGENCY contraceptive;not an abortion pill. it helps in preventing an unplanned pregnancy.
i-PILL should be taken within 72 hrs . It works most effectively if taken within 12 hrs of unprotected sex.
i-PILL is not suitable for teenagers.if you are thinking of i-PILL your age must be above 25 yrs.
- lower abdominal pain
- breast tenderness
- vaginal discharge
- excess bleeding or scanty bleeding for several days
- mess-up with menstrual cycle for longer time (3 to 6 months)
- decreases libido (sex drive)
- affects fertility
- higher chances of PCOS
- i-PILL have 10% failure rate
- i-PILL should not be repeated within 6 months
- i-PILL does not offer protection against HIV/AIDS & sexually transmitted diseases
Instead of this partner must use safer option like condom.it provides protection against unwanted pregnancy, HIV & sexually transmitted diseases
I am Dr Tripti Raheja, I am working as a senior consultant in Max super speciality hospital Shalimar Bagh. Today we are going to discuss a recovery after laparoscopic removal of uterus or removal of the uterus by keyhole surgery. Laparoscopic removal of the uterus is a very common procedure done for various reasons like abnormal uterus bleeding, fibroid uterus, and endometriosis etc. So this procedure is done under general anaesthesia that means you are completely put to sleep during the procedure. Modern anaesthetic agents are very short lasting and usually, you are completely fine by 24 hours after surgery. However, in first 24 hours, you may feel more sleepy than normal. In this surgery you will find 2 to 4 small scars on your abdomen, each scar will be around 0.5 to 1 cm long and they will be placed on different part of your abdomen, they are closed by stitches and they are covered by the dressing. Internally there will be stitches in the top of your vagina, the external abdominal stitches are usually removed 7 to 8 days after surgery, whereas, internal vaginal stitches are dissolvable and they dissolve on their own in few weeks. So in few days to few weeks after delivery, you may find the stitches to coming out of your vagina with vaginal discharge, so this is completely normal. Then immediately in the postoperative period, immediately after surgery, you will find a catheter or tube coming out of your urinary bladder this is put there to allow drainage of urine because you are unable to walk in first few hours after surgery. Usually, this tube or catheter is removed 24 hours after surgery. However, in some cases, it may be kept for more than 24 hours. So immediately you find a drip in your arm to provide you iv fluids since you are unable to take orally after your surgery. Once you are able to take then you will be allowed liquid diet initially followed by soft diet. Then we have a pack inside your vagina, pack is a long length of gauze, which is kept inside the vagina to reduce the chance of bleeding and if the bag is packed it is removed before your discharge, you will also have pain and discomfort in the lower part of your abdomen for few days for lying surgery you will require a painkiller medicine medication, initially injection and tablets to control this pain and you may also have a shoulder pain following the surgery. It is very common to have shoulder pain after laparoscopic surgery in this pain subsides on its own. To reduce the formation of blood clots you will be advised by the physiotherapist to move as early as possible and as much as possible following surgery. Even when you are resting you will be advised to do some exercises by the physiotherapist. Usual length of staying in hospital is 2 to 4 days, you are usefully admitted on the day of surgery and kept for around 48 hours after the surgery once you are discharged you may also notice some bleeding or spot through vagina this bleeding can be Red or brown in colour the small amount of bleeding is absolutely normal. It goes away in 1-2 week of time however I would like to tell you about some red flags signs for which you are supposed to consult your doctor these signs are high fever associated with gels or if you have burning sensation or changing sensation by passing urine which can indicate urine urinary tract infection if there is some redness or pain in the excessive pain in the skin around the stitches or it increases pain or distinction of abdomen or if there is Red Hot swollen leg which can indicate some blood clot formation so in the end I would like to say it is a very commonly performed procedure and it’s a quiet safe procedure. If we compare it by with open removal of the uterus in which a long cut is given on the abdomen to remove uterus the recovery is comparatively very smooth and very fast. So it is very well accepted procedure by the patient.
If you want to consult with me further you can contact me by Lybrate you can have a desk consultation or you can come to me at my clinic in Vijay Nagar North Delhi. Thank you.