Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita SinglaYour feedback matters!
Can my spouse have to be used any sex toys for my bum's anal sex ? So that this types of sex toys can I have to be interchanged with each other means my spouse's vaginal and my bum's sexually encounter ? And Can We have to be kissed each other on bum's hole ? Please advice what should i do?
Oranges are a winter favorite and one of the most loved fruits around the world. The fruit is low in calories, it is good for the skin, the nervous system and the digestive system and it also lowers the risk of many diseases. It can be also included in our diet in several ways- from a morning snack to exotic desserts. Here are a few benefits of oranges:
1. They are good sources of vitamin C - Humans are unable to produce vitamin C endogenously, which is essential for our body and so it needs to be included in your diet. Vitamin C reduces inflammation related to arthritis, muscle injuries and also helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases by blocking the oxidation of cholesterol. Oranges are very rich in vitamin C along with other nutrients like vitamin B9, vitamin A, calcium, and potassium.
2. They are an excellent source of fiber - Fiber-rich fruits like oranges have been proven to moderate the levels of blood sugar after a meal because of their natural sugar- fructose content. For this reason, diabetic patients can also have oranges without worry. Moreover, the roughage present in the fruit reduces chances of constipation and diarrhea.
3. Help prevent cancer - The fiber content in oranges can also play a significant role in keeping cancer-causing chemical components away from the colon. Moreover, vitamin C helps build the immune system so as to resist cancer cells. The antioxidants may also help with breast cancer, skin cancer, stomach cancer and lung cancer.
4. Improves the quality of sperm - A vitamin called folic acid, which is present abundantly in oranges, helps to improve the quality of human sperm and the locomotive abilities. Folic acid also protects the sperm from most kinds of genetic damage.
5. Can prevent loss of hair - Production of collagen, which is one of the most important proteins in our body, is done with the help of vitamins, especially vitamin C. Collagen keeps the tissues in the hair together. So, oranges and other foods rich in vitamin C can help keep a healthy growth of hair even in your old age.
6. Checks the formation of kidney stones - Juice of citrus fruits like orange can increase the pH value of urine and can lead to increased excretion of citric compounds from the body. This reduces the possibility of the formation of calcium oxalate stones in the kidney considerably.
7. Promotes brain development - Vitamin B9 and folic acid keep the brain healthy. The polyphenols in orange help in accelerating the learning and memory functions of the brain and facilitate neurological development in the fetus.
Related Tip: Almond vs. Walnuts - Which nut is best for you??
I am a 19 years old girl and I am in a Physical Relation with my partner, he sucks my breasts, nipples a lot and sometime we were doing this on daily basis and I have experienced some liquid discharging from my Breasts Nipples, I also got worried but then it stopped but then it again start then it stopped and now a days, its kind a different that whenever I press my breasts, the liquid got discharged from my Nipples and my both nipples as 2 - 3 small holes also I do not think it is normal to have 2, 3 holes in 1 Nipple I am kinda tensed now. That what is going on. And I am kinda scared too that how I can tell these so personal things to some DOCTOR face to face and and I also want to tell that I also get pregnant in 2015 15th September then I went to abortion also so I told everything which I think can be related to my problem so any DOC can advice me best. I really want to thank Lybrate that I can post questions anonymously.
Phudina or mint leaves, the super herb of summer:
- If your immunity levels are low, common summer problems like digestive disorders, heat strokes, etc, are something that can be avoided with the right diet.
- The humble pudina leaves, an irreplaceable component in every kitchen, not only add great flavour to food, but are packed with numerous health benefits as well.
- It is packed with antioxidants and phytonutrients that work wonders for the human stomach.
- The menthol present in the herb stimulates the enzymes necessary for digestion, relaxes the muscles of the stomach, reducing the chances of indigestion and spasms. It is also known for its calming effect on stomach cramps and the ability to cure acidity and flatulence.
I'm married and have three kids I had my third delivery one month back I don't want more children's but as we are Muslim my husband is not co-operative for family planing. I'm too weak to have more kids I want some contraceptive which I don't have to take regularly I just want to know weather there is any contraceptive which I can take only once and do not conceive for long period or years and even this will effect the feeding to baby or not I don't want to share this with my husband hope it's understanding.
Connect - With people around you. With family, friends, colleagues, and neighbors. Building connections will enrich and support you every day
Be active - Go for a walk or run. Step outside. Garden. Dance. Exercising makes you feel good. Find a physical activity you enjoy and that suits your level of mobility and fitness
Take notice - Be curious. Catch sight of the beautiful. Remark on the unusual Notice the changing seasons. Savor the moment, whether you are walking to work or eating lunch .Be aware of the world around you and what you are feeling. Reflecting on your experiences will help you appreciate what matters to you
Keep learning - Try something new. Rediscover an old interest. Take on a different responsibility at work. Learn to cook your favorite food. Set a challenge you will enjoy achieving. Learning new things will give you confidence as well as being fun
Give - Do something nice for a friend or a stranger.Thank someone. Smile. Volunteer your time. Look out, as well as in. Seeing yourself, and your happiness, linked to the wider community can be incredibly rewarding