Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil VardaniYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old. Since birth I have a kind of problem. I have a kind of stuck tongue. Like, when I extend my tongue out of my mouth, it doesn't come out to be pointed in shape with actually should come out. Instead of that point shape, it looks like a a slight curve or flat in shape when I extend it. Though I don't have any difficulty in talking. What's all this about? Is it common? And what to do?
I have pain all over body particularly in arms and shoulders. I am diabetic taking insulin doses with gilipirimide. Values are normal. Please suggest.
I am a 29 year old male, I have noticed that occasionally I feel stinging sensation at tip of my urethra while urinating , I also noticed burn like marks inside tip of my urethra , please advice if it is anything to worry about.
I suffer from acidity and gastric problems please help me and suggest few methods and I avoid tablets so recommend me something else.
Hello doctor, what r the symptoms of diabetes? If arms are paining little bit and legs are burning are the signs of diabetes?
I have hemoglobin - 6 grams. What should I do? I feels very tired all the day and night. Please advise.
Hello Doctors, During sex I get hard erection, but the erection couldn't sustain for long. Erection goes and comes again after persistent efforts. Please give me some good suggestion Why is it so.
I have cough and cold from last one month can I take medicine continuously or not if yes which type of medicine is best.
I am having discharge from ear for the last five months. I am taking homeopathic treatment and feeling some relief but there is still discharge from ear. What should I do. I want to avoid operation.
Hi doctors Hello I have suffering by erectile dysfunction from previous 2 year. I took many type of medicine but no results found yet. Penis size is very small, thin, weak not bigger than other even not erected most of the time. I feel very nervous, always worrying that can I satisfy to any girl. Please suggest any oil or ayurvedic medicine which increase my size, sexual stamina, also solve the ed problem.
I have from of sinusitis in my nose, which turned nose red like blood, feels dry and any time sneezing comes it create trouble any continues for long time or whole day. Please provide me an optimum solution to troubleshoot this problem.
I am a lady aged 49 years and suffering with dust allergy since long. I have resipiratory problem also. I am using seroflo 250 for last 10 years. Do anyone can advise a permenant solution?
Is premature ejaculation related to pregnant Please clarify if a man is suffered from premature ejaculation then pregnancy of women is affected or not.
Psoriasis is a skin condition marked by red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin although the problem of psoriasis extends to even deeper parts under the skin. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis. The common factor among these associated conditions is understood to be inflammation.
Here's a list of associated conditions of psoriasis.
1. Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
2. Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
3. Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
4. Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
5. Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.