Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old man and I started masturbating when I was 12 year old, it became my habit. Now I am 26 year old and have a fiance with whom I am supposed to marry soon. I have tried many times to insert into her but I ejaculate in less than a minute. Its three four months I have not masturbated but since last four days I masturbated once a day. I have started eating Dabur Shilajit Gold and muscle revitalise, I also take Triphala Churn before going to bed. Eat chickpea with raisins and almond too as home remedy. I don't see any difference. I look forward to here your precious help in this regards.
Sir my mother has tb and report say abf seen and after one week no AFB grown. I have a doubt that tb is contagious. So do any of my family can catch tb. My mother is using tablets now she is ok. And please suggest a diet also.
I slept with my girl friend two days ago, I just kissed her and sucked her boobs, will it be going to make any problem to my girl, pregnancy anything kind of.
I have C T. Scan report which is below please clarify me what will I do *few, tiny calcified nodular opacities in right upper lobe and in right lower lobe suggest possibilities of old granuloma*mild bronchial infective lung changes noted in left lingula*prominent broncho-vascular mark in noted in both lung fields, more on lower lobes.please advice .
I am a patient of Hypertension. Recently diagnosed with high creatinine level of 1.7 Will beer help in reducing Hypertension and kidney issue.
I am a 32 years old male and feel depressed and commit suicide. I don't know what is life and why my life is like this. I work as SAP consultant in Jamshedpur, India. My pay is too low and not yet married. I got this job last year. Everywhere asking 3 years of experience. I need to wait for good pay. I have some work pressure also. My parents are very much worried about me. I am no more, I can avoid this worry from them. Whatever I don't want to give them any worries and let them enjoy and live peacefully. I am the only burden for them. I am very innocent and don't know any kind of tactics. I read many quotes and attended personality development classes also. I used to believe in god a lot but he did nothing and gave me useless life. I am very much depressed. Kindly help me to get heart attack in sleep itself.
Hello sir/madam I am 42 years old male I have been suffering from body muscle pain along with abdomen since 12 years. From 2004, I get suffered from I. B. S. My gall bladder was removed some 3 years ago after thaT I am suffering with high acidity and gas. Some 2 years ago I went through endoscopy and it shows erosive pan gastritis erosive duodenitis. L.F.T shows liver enzymes to be little raised. Uric acid 6.9. Sr. Triglycerides 217. Sr. Cholesterol 202. SGOT (AST) 53. SGPT 46. I have been taking antacids from last 3 years but no relief.
How to solve a problem of a person who is having sugar disease. and heart problem. What are the best medicine.
I want to control myself from daily basis sex what can I do everyday I want it what can I do for that.
Are there any exercises which I can do to enlarge my penis size or any other way to increase its size?
Eye twitching, tics in the eyelids and spasms in the eye are pretty common. In case of eye twitching, usually the lower eyelid becomes involved. The upper eyelid may also twitch in certain cases. Twitches are not permanent in nature, and they leave after some time. In some cases, eye twitching may last for long durations of time such as weeks or months.
Eye twitching is not a critical medical condition. It is a temporary prickling and irritation in the eyes, which ceases after some time. Common twitching of the eyes is not related to any neurological disorder.
Here are some reasons which cause eye twitches:
- Stress: Every individual goes through some amount of stress, and the body reacts differently in different people as a result of stress. An eye twitch may be caused due to stress, especially related to strain in the eyes. In order to reduce stress you should practice yoga, meditation, perform breathing exercises and take a break. Reducing the stress would also cease the twitching in the eyes.
- Tiredness: Eye twitching can appear when you are fatigued or very tired. Lack of proper sleep makes your body tired, and this might trigger eye twitching.
- You should improve upon your sleeping hours and sleep more.
- Eye strain: Vision problems and any issue related to the eyes can cause stress, which may result in constant twitching in your eyes. Whenever too much stress is imposed upon your eyes, they tend to react and twitching occurs. Any problem would make the eyes put in more effort, which results in strain. You should have an eye check up if you experience an eye strain accompanied by twitching sensation in your eyes. People who use computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones for a profuse period of time experience pain and twitching in the eyes. There is a 20-20-20 rule to be followed while using such devices, which reduces eye strain and reduces itching or twitching. You can also avail special eyeglasses for people who spend a lot of time on computers.
- Caffeine: Intake of an excess amount of caffeine leads to eye twitching. Cut down your doses of coffee, tea, dark chocolates and soft drinks in case of eye twitching and you may observe an easing in the twitching.
- Alcohol: Alcohol also leads to eye twitching so you must abstain from alcohol in case you are having twitching in the eyes.
- Dry eyes: This disorder develops in people who have crossed the age of 50. People who use computers a lot also develop dry eyes, which leads to eye twitching.
Our eyes twitch because of a lot of reasons. You should know the facts right and avoid situations that lead to eye twitching.