Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Anil SafayaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old, I got injured in my head 3 month before. now I have sometimes pain in my left side ear, what should I do? please reply my questions.
I have problems on my nose. Always snoozing and flowing liquid through my nose, I am very irritated from six months I will treated so many types of medicine via best doctors but no effect on my disease. Plese help me. Best regards.
I am 31 yr Man, my routine is 6 hrs good sleep (11.30 pm to 5.30 am) and I travel 45 km (up & down) daily by two wheeler. My problem is I feel sleepy and drowsy all the day. Its very un-control and embarrassing to me in office hours. I too suffer from Sinus problem. Please suggest me some thing.
Hi. I am 27 years old male. From last two weeks I am feeling dizzy when I change my position from sitting to standing or from sleeping position to standing position otherwise I feel completely normal. It is serious or just feeling weakness. Should I consult a doctor? Please guide.
I am 40 yrs old and i always have slight constipation even when I take standard diet and for last one year. I have started facing slight burnt/congestion feeling under my throat after my meals. Also I feel the tendency to pass the gas few times during the day. Request you to advise how to avoid these 3 problems, which all are related to my digestive system!
I am unable to hear clearly and I have ear pain from past 26 days. I am unable to sleep well in the night. Please give me a suggestion.
I have a friend. And his nose bleeds sometimes. He consult many doctors but they can't even get the reason of it. Please tell me is there any food allergies or something else?
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.