Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Kumar Saini
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar SainiYour feedback matters!
I have got severe neck pain from several days. I am 18 year old and it causes real problem to study with pain in my neck. What should I do?
Hello, I am 26 years old male. I am very fit and fine but one problem is that many a time when I eat ice cream or any cold thing I face headache problem. Please tell what is the problem. What should I do? Thanks.
One of the person (doctor) said I have uti and seamen in my urine . Is it possible that spam go through urine ? Guide me . Ty.
Dear sir ,mam My father (48 years old) has spine Tb dorsal6, 7 for last four month. He is continue undergoing medicine for last four months also. He is taking Emtol 800 mg R cinex 450 mg Pyriza 750 mg pantosec 40 mg Empty stomach in morning daily And Neuvesca (Mecobalamin0. 5 mg and alpha lipoic acid 100 mg capsule) after breakfast and dinner Pyridoxine Hcl 40 mg 1/2 daily at noon. Neuro 3D. 60 k once a weak. Urgendol p 325 mg if pain But he has pain in his spine & rubs continue. And numbness below abdomen & tingling around hips also. Kindly suggest me that am I going good direction or not? Although he has increase 6 kg weight in his body for last four months. Now his weight is 58 km. Four months ago his weight was 53 kg. Many hops from Lybrate. Complete Haemoglobin Haemoglobin (HB). 15.0 Total leukocyte count (TLC). 6900 Neutrophil 65 Lymphocyte. 28 Eosinophil 05 Monocyte. 02 Basophil. 00 ESR (westergen, s Method). 35 RBC count. 5.37 PCV/ hematocrit. 45.2 MCV. 84.2 MCH. 27.9 MCHC 33.2 Platelet count. 1.34 End of report Biochemistry Blood sugar fasting. 80 Serum uric acid. 12.5 LFT (Test) Bilirubin total. 0.82 Conjugated (D.bilirubin). 0.21 Unconjugated (I. D. Bilirubin) 0.61 Sgot 30.0 Sgpt 45.0 Alkaline phosphatase. 82.9 ifcc. Method Total protein. 7.3 Albumin. 3.8 Globulin. 3.5 A/G Ratio. 1.086 KFT (Test). Blood urea. 24.0 Serum creatinine. 0.8 Serum uric acid. 12.5 Calcium. 9.1 Inorganic phosphorus. 4.2 Total protein. 7.3 Albumin. 3.8 CRP (qualitative) C.R.P. (qualitative). Negative End of report.
I am suffering from slight high level of uric acid. 6.9 I am taking febutaz 40. Should I take 80 mg or 40 Other question is when uric acid level is normal then should I continue using medicine or not.
Neurological disorders are problems with any one or a combination of the central nervous system or any of its peripheral systems such as cranial nerves, neuromuscular junctions, and the autonomic nervous systems among others.
Some extreme examples of neurological disorders are:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Parkinson's disease
- Disorders brought on by strokes
- Multiple sclerosis and others
What is physiotherapy and how can it help?
Physiotherapy is a form of treatment where practitioners use physical forms of treatment such as massages, exercises, heat treatment and other controlled forms of external stimuli to treat physical disorders.
This method of treatment can be very effective in correcting neurological disorders.
Some of the physiotherapy techniques, which can be implemented to help patients, are as follows:
- Electrical Stimulation: This method is commonly used to treat muscular problems, especially incurred after an accident or any other form of injury. In this method, controlled electric stimulation is given to specific nerve areas over the skin to stimulate them.
- Heat treatment: This method involves applying heat to parts of the body such as joints or muscles where there is nerve or muscular damage. This treatment is especially effective for muscle related problems.
- Ice or cold treatment: Vertically opposite to the principle of heat treatment, ice or cold treatment is used to contract muscles within the body. This is especially effective where inflammation needs to be controlled.
- Manual therapy: Possibly the most common form of physiotherapy, this method employs massages, pressure points, stretching and hands on strengthening exercises and helps regularize nerve impulses to areas where they have been affected. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.