Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar SainiYour feedback matters!
I am 25years old. Now I suffering from stomach pain. It is too hard to me. I took some medicine. But no use. Please some give some medicine.
My husband has a problem for premature ejaculation. He also has a problem for foreskin, he has extra foreskin which cannot be stretched down. Kindly guide me with both of this problem.
Hello doctor my self Deepika I am 24 year old married woman I have suffering from fever last night what should I do please tell me doctor.
I am suffering from a continuous problem of stomach pain for many years. No medical treatment is beneficial so please suggest some medications so that I can cure it.
I am a 31 year old Male. My penis is slightly bent towards the left when fully erect and because of this it causes pain to my wife when we indulge in intercourse in missionary position. Because of this we end up having intercourse mostly in a single position which is side-ways. We are trying for a child and because of the position, we feel that most of the ejaculation happens outside itself. We are unable to get a good position to do intercourse in, where we can possibly succeed in getting pregnant. Could you please advice us on how we can solve this?
I am 28 years old. Feels lots of itchiness in the body specifically in arms, thighs and hips. It's unbearable itchiness, keep on scratching skin. After itching skin becomes red. Pls suggest wat can be used. It has happened for the first time n its been few months I hve shifted to Mumbai. Is it skin dryness? Wat can be used to get removed itchiness.
I have problem with my ears. When I was taking bath I can't hear anything from outside. This problem will continue after the bath for 4 hours. This problem comes frequently. What I will do.
Diabetes is a disorder that is characterized by an inability of the pancreas to produce enough insulin or effectively utilize the insulin produced by the body. Insulin is the hormone that is produced by the pancreas to metabolize sugar in the body, the sugar that is present in the food that you consume.
Diabetes is commonly classified into two types: Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
In Type 1 diabetes, the cells in the pancreas do not produce insulin in the required amounts; this disorder usually tends to occur in children. Type 2 diabetes generally occurs in people who are above 40 years of age; this type is characterized by an inability of the body to efficiently utilize the insulin produced by the pancreas.
How can diabetes affect your kidneys?
Too much glucose, also called sugar, in your blood from diabetes damages your kidneys’ filters. If the filters are damaged, a protein called albumin, which you need to stay healthy, leaks out of your blood and into your urine. Damaged kidneys do not do a good job of filtering wastes and extra fluid from your blood. The wastes and extra fluid build up in your blood and make you sick.
Diabetes is a leading cause of kidney disease. Diabetic kidney disease is the medical term for kidney disease caused by diabetes. Diabetic kidney disease affects both kidneys at the same time.
Signs of Kidney Disease in Patients with Diabetes
- Albumin/protein in the urine
- High blood pressure
- Ankle and leg swelling, leg cramps
- Going to the bathroom more often at night
- High levels of BUN and creatinine in blood
- Less need for insulin or antidiabetic medications
- Morning sickness, nausea and vomiting
- Weakness, paleness and anemia
What are the possible complications?
- End-stage kidney failure: If this occurs then you would need kidney dialysis or a kidney transplant.
- Cardiovascular diseases: Diabetics have an increased risk of developing cardiovascular diseases, such as heart disease, stroke and peripheral arterial disease. If you have diabetes and diabetic kidney disease, your risk of developing cardiovascular diseases is increased further.
- High blood pressure: Kidney disease has a tendency to increase blood pressure. In addition, increased blood pressure has a tendency to make kidney disease worse. Treatment of high blood pressure is one of the main treatments of diabetic kidney disease.
What to do?
- It is essential to get your urine checked at least once every year to detect signs of kidney damage.
- Some other symptoms that you may experience are swelling in the ankles, weight gain and a rise in your blood pressure.
- The first step to treat kidney damage caused by diabetes is to get your blood sugar levels under control.
- You should also avoid consuming medications that can cause damage to the kidneys.
- A kidney transplant or dialysis may be advised if the damage to kidneys is significant. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.