Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, I have fatty liver Gr. 2 which I came to know during my routine health check. Doctor told me to quit smoking, avoid non veg food and fish as well. But I wanted to understand and know how to remove the fat deposit on my liver and is there any medications to be followed. With regards.
I am 25 years old. I have a small penis about 3 inch when it is erect. Please suggest me what to do.
What do to protect myself from dust allergy if live in metro city, which cause excessive sneezing and had ace.
I just been slapped from my friend very hardly so I think there is problem of ruptured eardrum When I blow air closing my mouth and nose air come from my right ear.
I am suffering from fever and cold for last two months what type of treatment I will take. And what kind of safety I will take?
I am 25 years old male I have a problem with sex when I am doing sex with my partner not stay long time with her please suggest me the right solution thank you.
I am very unhappy by doing sex. I am exiting very much but when I start sex then within 10 second my sperm discharge. I need serious reply on that.
I am getting gases frequently. Due to that getting frequent fart. I use to go 2-3 times to lattrean daily ,but not getting clean. I have been taking "Arougyawadhani bati" ayurvedic medicine but I don't see good result. I am doing regular warm up and running, even that my gastric problem didn't stop. Please advise good ayurvedic medicine .
Hi sir I m suffering from cold nd calf from last 3 days Getting body pains also, what tablets you prefer.
I am 55 years old male and having urinal problem when I go for urinal that the ruin coming in burning and in left side of my stomach little pain last two days. What should I do?
Sir and mam I am suffering with loose motion. And I did not get any medicine. please help me. Thank you.
Which piles is more dangerous internal piles or external piles? If I have internal piles what I should do to cure it in 3-4 days without taking any medicine?
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 topmost benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: When thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: If thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively in lowering the heart rate.
3. Controls cough: Thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: Thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin A, C, Manganese, Copper, Iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Helps in controlling pests: Thyme is added as a primary ingredient in many pesticides for controlling pests, virus and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and you will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: Thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: Thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: Thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: The diuretic properties of thyme oil can help in removal of toxins, which consequently improves the circulation and can cure rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: Thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart from stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Can help treat gas: Thyme is an effective carminative agent and can easily push gas downward for removal.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: Thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: Thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.