Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Anil AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I'm continuously having back pain from 5 days after sleeping on bed which was broken. Can you help me to get rid of this pain. I'm also getting the problem of gas.
I am 59 years old woman. I had fracture at hip and got surgery for the same in usa 5 months back. Now I am able to walk with a stick. Few days since I am getting swollen at the ankle but not feeling any severe pain in this regard I request you to advice cause and medication.
Hi, I want to ask one question regarding my husband health. On his back some dead cells are stored at one place. And its seems like a big pimple. It was happen a couple of year back, but it never creates any problem. Now a days its paining slightly. We consult Doctor but he said its nothing just a dead cells nothing will happen. Please let me know whether he should operate it. And its effect in future.
I am having hairfall at a large scale and acnes all over my face and on my shoulders also. The acnes pains a lot when you press or hold them. As I was recently been transfered here so I think its because of the water here! Please help.
Hi Yesterday I was travelling I dtc bus in delhi. While getting down from from bus. I found a slight pain on my hips. Its like someone has inserted a middle inside. I want to know what Is the chance of getting hiv infection by this attack. Please help me out because from last two days I am trying to sleep but I am not able to. Please help me out.
Please suggest ayurvedic medicine for low back pain, I am facing this problem past six months. I prefer ayurvedic medicines.
Stiffness and pain in the back, lumber is regular feature even after doing yoga regularly. Why should it happen?
I am 56+ years age working lady. Suffering from left knee problem while walking, sitting & standing. Only pain, no swelling. What to do? I have no. Diabetics, no pressure etc.
I met with an accident, I got hurt on my left side ribs, I took x ray, doctor said there is no fracture and advised me Flexon Mr. tab daily two, but even after 2 weeks, pain has not reduced, doctor says it will take 4 weeks to cure, Is that correct? Is it required to go to another doctor? Can you please advise any other medicine.
I am suresh manuguru Khammam dist I have backpain I consult orthopedic in MRI report L4-5 disc extrusion seen compressing the thecal sac causing narrowing of canal diameter and impingement of the bilateral L5 traversing nerve root Diffuse degenerative disc disease at L4-5 Doctor said operation need he suggested better to hyderabad what cab I do?
Dear Dr. Iam 32 years old and I have severe foot pain, burning sensation and because of this I could not sleep. Everyday morning i am feeling drowsy. Please advise me how I can rectify this.
Frequently urinating from 2 months at 4-5 times at night. Feeling thirsty all tym. Sometimes lower back pain.
I am a 26 years old male and I have a back side problem in my bone for last 2 months. What shoul I do?
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica.