Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My aunty run out from milk after gave the birth to a child. So please suggest how develop the milk again for feeding baby.
Ingrown hair refers to a situation in which a part of the body hair which has been trimmed, shaved or tweezed grows back into the skin in a curled form. This sometimes causes painful and discomforting skin conditions such as swelling, bump formation and chronic pain in the area from where the hair was removed.
This condition is mostly common among people who have very tightly curled hair on their entire bodies. Among men the most affected areas are cheeks, chin and neck. Additionally, they can also appear in cases of men who regularly shave their head. In case of women, ingrown hair is common in areas like armpits, pubic region and legs.
The most common signs of this condition are:
- Small skin bumps (papules)
- Small, pus-filled, blister-like lesions (pustules)
- Hyperpigmentation (skin darkening)
- Long lasting and chronic pain
Ingrown hair might also occur if you do the following activities:
- Pulling your skin while shaving your body hair can give rise to ingrown hair. This in turn allows the shaved hair particles to penetrate back into the skin without growing outwards.
- Tweezing of hair can also lead to the hair particles to grow inwards instead of growing outwards.
Some common complications associated with this condition are:
- Bacterial and fungal infections that usually happen from scratching of the affected area.
- Hyperpigmentation of the skin which involves an abrupt darkening of the skin areas.
- Permanent scarring of the tissue of the affecting skin.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hi I am 26 years I got married before 10 months after marriage I am facing nervous problem some time my muscles and bones also getting pain now a days I got irritation in my hands and my shoulder and under feet it's becoming heavy in night time I feel difficult to sleep any problem in my blood are what a reason it's coming and I feel fear for this.
In my mouth yesterday my one teeth broken into piece s there was a hole in the mouth how can you rectify this.
I have a headache whenever I am stressed. This happens two days a week. Do you recommend for checkup? Please help me.
I am 22 years old male and am still unable to get full beard and moustache and all my friends are having full beard and moustache and I fell insulted please suggest me what I should do now.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from hairfall and hair thinning. What are the causes & cure of hair thinning?
I am 29 years old a male person. I am so slim. Any medicine for my health recover I mean say some fat. But remember I should await negative side effect medicine. Please advice me. Thanks Asesh.
My father is having baldness. Is this a hereditary disease? Because ,even I'm having the same. Is this hair loss really curable? Is there any use in taking medication for hair loss.
I have some problems to help me. I am suffering from fever. So please give me advice to give any medicine.
I am 61 years old. My promblem is my right optic nerver is damaged. I had seveer headache, vommiting and right neck pain and giddiness. I have taken lot of treatment from nero surgeron. Main promblem is imbalance standing and walking'
To increase height is a prime concern in many people's minds today. A good height makes one look great, be confident and have greater self-esteem.
If you're feeling depressed or having school or emotional problems related to delays in your growth and development, Ayurveda can help you get the height you always wanted.
Concept of height:
Human growth hormone is one of the solutions to the problem of how to increase height. Human growth hormone is produced in the anterior portion of the pituitary gland deep inside the brain.
Production peaks at adolescence when accelerated growth occurs. But growth hormone levels fall steadily on reaching adulthood, and the body stops to increase height.
How can Ayurveda help to increase height?
Throughout our life, we constantly generate human growth hormone (HGH).
Maintaining our body’s chemical balance and cell rejuvenation are two main reasons our body generates HGH. There are a number of factors that, if manipulated correctly, will substantially increase growth hormone levels in your body.
A potted plant never attains its maximum height if the natural growth promoting factors like water, sun-light or the rooting system is restricted. This is in analogy to human growth, says Ayurveda. Though, genetically, every person has been pre-programmed to attain a certain height, most people never reach this height simply because they do not do everything necessary for their body to maximize growth. Identifying and correcting the inhibiting factors can achieve growth promotion, in most of the cases.
Research shows that height can be really increased:
According to the human growth medical research findings human height is not determined by genetic factor alone but is strongly influenced by the effects of certain hormones on the development of the 26 skeletal bones and the cartilageneous portions of the 62 bones of the lower body. The stimulation of the pituitary gland would increase hormonal production, which would then spur the growth of the cartilageneous portions of the bones of the lower body, ultimately leading to height increase.
Intensive scientific research has also proven that most young adults can still grow a few inches taller even after the bones in their lower body have become ossified (commonly known as "bone plate is fused"). This is because besides the length of the femur bone (thighbone), shinbone, and other bones in the lower body, the length of the spinal column in the upper body also significantly contributes to human height (about 35% of the total height).
There are totally 25 non-fusible disks in our spinal column which can constantly grow thicker under the stimulation of growth hormone. Their combined length accounts 25% of our total height.
The thicker those disks are, the longer your spinal column is and the taller you become. Even each disk grows only 0.25 cm (0.1 inch) thicker, you will grow 0.25 * 25 = 6.25 cm (2.5 inches) taller!
Relation of height with Age:
There is a certain age at which people usually stop to grow: men—25, women—21. It occurs shortly after puberty, but these numbers can be changed. Nevertheless, it is possible to continue growing until 25 years old for women and 27-30 years old for men.
It is possible because of Ayurveda therapies, certain exercises, physical activities, eating the right food with the right nutrients and vitamins. Of course, the older you are the harder it will be for you to gain height.
Ayurveda therapies for height:
Rasaayana therapy bestows the strength of all tissues. It helps slowing down the ageing process, enhances memory, improves the functioning of vital organs, and nourishes all the tissues.
Kaaya kalpa therapy provides strength to the body as well motor and sensory organs. It provides nourishment to all tissues.
Suvarna prashan therapy helps to improve the physical and mental development of the body thereby promoting height too.
Ayurveda herbs which are useful to increase height naturally:
Panchkarma therapiesfor increasing height:
Abhyangam (Full body massage with herbal medicated oils)
Vasthy (Herbal medicated enema)
Nasyam (Herbal medicated nasal drops)
Diet and Lifestyle guidelines for increasing height naturally:
Essential Nutrients and food as given below are very important for a good height:
1. Vitamin A: Together with proper growth, it is also necessary for proper functioning of the body. Vitamin A is available in all orange fruits like orange, lemon, papaya, carrots, sweet potatoes and red peppers. Also present in the egg yolk, fish cod, liver, salmon, broccoli and tomatoes. You need to take 4000-5000 IU of vitamin A daily.
2. Protein: Protein helps in the growth and repair of body tissues. The food like meat, milk, nuts, eggs, soy and fish are rich in proteins. You should have 45-55 grams of protein daily.
3. Vitamin D: This helps in the absorption of calcium from food. It also regulates body growth. This can be found in egg yolk, fish and liver. Early sunbath or Surya namaskaras (Sun salutes) also helps in synthesis of vit D. The recommended daily intake of vitamin D is 400 IU
4. Mineral: You need calcium, phosphorus, zinc and magnesium, as they are very essential for bone growth. It is possible that these taking vegetables and fruits, milk and milk products.
Along with foods that increase height, stretching exercises are always recommended to improve outcomes.Maintaining proper postural alignment helps to significantly reduce the negative effects of aging as well as promote growth.Spinal column is crucial to your growth enhancing success. In order to ensure that the vertebrae and the cushions function properly, the backbone should be massaged daily with medicated oils such as Ashwagandha tailam, Bala tailam, Lakshadi tailam, etc. This will not only make the vertebral column healthy, but also lead to its development. Sprinting exercises, cycling and swimming helps to improve the metabolic rate and boost height naturally. Stretching exercises, playing basketball, and yoga postures help a lot to strengthen the spine and also may help to squeeze out a little extra growth hormone.
Height Increasing Exercises:
1. Stand in an open space in the "attention" position. Inhale deeply from the beginning to end of the nose and extend your arms lifting then slowly up to your shoulders.
2. Keep your arms straight. Hold that position for a while and then take your arms back to the top. No inhale, release your breath slowly, resuming the former position.
3. Stand with your arms straight, at right angles to his body. Lift the arms vertically and then bring them to shoulder height. Do not exhale in the process, but stand on your feet, lifting your heels all the way. Exhale slowly after some moments and resume the earlier.
4. Extend your arms forward at shoulder height. Inhale and fill your lungs to about one-third full. Wait a few moments and then take your arms above your head.
5. Now they move in a circular motion, keeping behind the back and in the same job again. Exhale slowly.
Besides giving you the extra inches you desire, Ayurveda has been proven to increase blood circulation, improve digestion, increase metabolism, reduce tiredness, slow-down aging, smoothen breathing and promote general good health. Truly a wonderful way to grow taller and stay healthy at the same time!
So, now do stop blaming your genes and follow Ayurveda to achieve your dreams.
According to Ayurveda we all are genetically different with different constitutions and patterns, and so we respond to treatments in many different ways. For specific treatment and details of our Ayurvedic course for increasing height, kindly visit www.vishwacare.com
This post is written by Dr.Jaina Patwa who is a Chief Ayurvedic practitioner based at Vile Parle, Mumbai, India. She is available as an online Ayurvedic Consultant on Skype. Skype ID - vishwacare
VishwaCARE offers Ayurvedic treatment globally for all chronic and refractory health problems. Dr.Jaina Patwa uses high quality organic herbal extracts which are easy to take, effective and completely safe for long-term use.
For authentic ayurveda treatments or queries, kindly email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +919833998817