Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 19 years old I want to know whether my height will increase from this age or not. I want to know how can I increase my weight as I am 5'7 ft. Tall and my weight is 55kg. Is my weight sufficient according to my height.
I am 60 years old and I am experiencing flashes in the left corner of my left eye for the past three months. Why does this happen & what to do?
I am 34 years old. I have pain in right knee and right foot. My calcium serum, d3 and b12 are below normal range. I am hypothyroidism.
Blacking of lips. What are the reasons for it and how to get pink lips soon. Please suggests some medicines too Thanks.
I am 20 years and 6 months old. I an having general deit that every one will have. But I am facing few problems. Please suggest me some tips to avoid over weight and stunted growth.
I've patchy arm. Not sunburn n not leukoderma. But I don't know what it is. I have it since many years. It doesn't spread. I've tried medication But didn't worked. What should I do Patches are white. There is no sensations. Just a patchy skin.
I am 21 year old man. I am not able to sleep at night. I am little in depression. So what should I do?
My friend has pcod. She had sex almost 1.5 months ago. and she used protection. When she did not get her period she took a test. But it ws negative .den she took tab regulate to bring periods. But she is anemic also. So there was a period only for 1 day. Usme bhi blood bht kam aaya. Is there any chances of pregnancy now?
With so many people around suffering from cancer, I often wonder what if I could also have or could have it. Are there are common preventive steps one can take as well as any common symptoms one should be cautious about? Also if somebody can suggest some common cancer screening tests that won't be too heavy on the pocket. A detailed response would be appreciated! Hope this doesn't make me sound crazy!
Of late I am getting odour from my mouth.I brush my teeth 3 times a including brush with sensodent tooth paste and also use listerin . Request doctor's kind attention and advice please.
My skin has been badly tanned during past 3, omth. The dlow of my gace has disappeared totally what should I do?
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
1. Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
2. Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
1. Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
2. Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
3. Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
4. IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother.