Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anika GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am a 63 year old male detected with prostate problem - ct3anomo, ipsa -18-19, biopsy report/gleason score - 6. Question - what course of treatment - surgery, radiation and/or hormone therapy to accept so as to ensure least chances of incontinence and impotence.
My Mother suffering from JAUNDICE (Serum bilirubin 3.4 m. Gm) GALL BLADDER STONE (14 mom), and liver problem (not able to digest food) 3 DISEASE at same time. Kindly Guide For Which Disease treatment should be done first. She is facing more problem with liver. Not able to eat proper. Kindly guide.
My age is 26 years old my weight 52 kilos only. Tell me suggestions to gain weight. I looks very thin.
My girl friend was so lean. And her chips were so lean. Suggest some natural ways for her to increase the weight and get her chubby cheeks.
Hi I am 22 years old I having nightfall problem. If you have any Home tips to prevent this please told me. Thank you.
I am 19 years old and my height is 5.5. How I increase my height up to 5.8? Please tell me. I'm very thankful to you.
Hello, I am 24 years old. I am single and is suffering from swollen ankles and also feels tired every time.
I am 25 years old my penis size is not sufficient I want to increase its size. Is there any technique to increase it?
I am 30 years old since past 5 days every day I am getting fever in the evening and have pain in all my body and bones as for example in my tail bone also I am having pain, not able 2 sit.
I am 24 year old male. I have acne problem on my back, shoulders and nose from past 6 years. The problem is they turned into scars and marks. Some of they turned into small cysts on shoulder. What should I do to get them reduce?
My daughter suffering from lower chronic pain. She did not walk because of pain. The X Ray Report as under Lumbo-sacral spine appears straightened. Disc space between L5-S1 is decreased. Bony density.
I m married. Age 30. Starting of the marriage means 4years I was doing 2-3 time sex in night. But from last 3years only 1time I am able to do. Having a power energy to do but sex organ is not supporting. Pls suggest me.
As per my recent lab test Total cholesterol is 135 and Triglycerides is 95 whether I can discontinue ATORMAC-TG?
I am 23 years old my current weight is 57 kg. My Thais and arms is in very big size. I want to reduce my weight within month near by 40 kg but without any diet and exercise, is it possible? please doctor advise me.
Psoriasis can be defined as a skin condition, which is caused due to autoimmune disorders within the body. This is a condition where the skin on the body develops raised and dry areas which are reddish in colour while also being bordered by silvery scales.
Treatment of psoriasis in Ayurveda: Ayurveda has a different slant to conventional medicine with regards to the treatment of psoriasis. According to Ayurveda, it is the impurities in the blood, which cause the immune system to react adversely and cause this condition. Ayurveda concentrates on treating the underlying problems through the combination of changes in diet, home remedies and certain medications to treat this disorder. Some of them are mentioned below:
Changes in diet which will help purify the symptoms:
Some advice that is usually given to patients to clean up their diet and include certain other items are as follows:
- Avoid spicy food and try to eat food, which can be easily broken down within the digestive system
- Inclusion of more fruits and fruit juices in your diet
- Also include vegetables and also have a mix of boiled vegetables daily.
- It is better to avoid animal products such as animal fats, eggs, canned and processed foods from your diet.
- Regular consumption of butter milk and curd are known to be very good in blood purification and thus should be consumed in large quantities.
Some Ayurvedic tips and ingredients, which can help treat psoriasis:
Other tips that can be implemented as skin applications to treat psoriasis are as follows:
- Use avocado oil to rub on the affected areas as it is known to be an effective treatment when applied long term.
- Ensure that the skin is always moisturized by applying a soft, cream or gel.
- Periodic baths in sea water if possible is also good for lessening the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Aloe vera cream applied specifically on the patches is known to also lessen them overtime.
Few other tips to follow:
- Get into deep breathing and meditation to ensure that your body and mind are relaxed as this is very important during the healing process
- Expose the affected areas of your skin to mild sunlight for about half an hour daily as it is known to improve symptoms.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.