Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aneesha Minocha GroverYour feedback matters!
We are looking for my wife's ear piercing. She is 35 & looking for another 2 pairs of piercing above the regular ear lobe piercing and at the cartilage. We have the following queries: 1.What is the method of piercing: needle or gunshot or laser; & what is more healing friendly 2.Can it be done painless using some anesthetics; which method is more healing friendly 3.What is the healing period? Any precautionary or after care medicines required for healing (to avoid septic or keloid) & pain 4. Is it advisable to do both the post a time or need to have a waiting period in between? Do we need to carry the earrings for the piercing appreciate your advice.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.
Above things will give long life .
I am 19. My vagina is itching a lot. Especially during night times. Sometimes Burning sensation is also there. Please help.
Although it’s still not clear as to how sitting can lead to poor health, one of the causes that researchers cite is a fall in metabolic activity, which has an adverse effect on your body’s fat and sugar levels, making you vulnerable to various health disorders.
Ideally, sitting or any sedentary activity associated with sitting shouldn't make up more than 4-5 hours of your day. Several studies have revealed how sitting for long hours can be bad for your health:
- It increases your chances of dying from Cardiovascular disease by 18%
- You face an increased risk (about 17%) of dying from Cancer if you sit for a very long
- Prolonged sitting can cause your risk of suffering from Type 2 Diabetes increase by 91%
To negate the effects that sitting might have on your health, you need to move around or stand up from time to time. You might begin by standing as often as you get the chance to, or try to walk if your work allows you to. Other strategies that you could adopt are:
- Instead of sitting, have your lunch or talk on the phone standing
- Increase your physical activity by taking the stairs
- Take 1-3 minutes break every 30 minutes to stand or walk around
- Exercise or stand when watching TV
- Lastly, try to lessen your daily sitting period by 15 - 20 minutes every day
When you're standing or moving, you end up improving your metabolism, which is responsible for fat and sugar burning. As a result, there’s an increase in your energy levels, which in turn increases your stamina and also helps in shedding off the extra kilos. When you sit, these processes stop performing, thereby increasing your chances of suffering from various diseases.
I am 28 yrs old. Got married by nov 2015. After my marriage my periods got delayed everymonth. Getting periods by 35-39th day. Now am in 43th day. Am having a symptoms of hungry and often peeing. Am I pregnant?
My wife has two chocolate cysts in the right ovary and has been suggested two options - 1. Remove by laparoscopic surgery. 2. Reduce size of chocolate cysts by taking injections (lupride Depot 3.75 mg) for 2-3 months and then remove by laparoscopic surgery. Reducing size will make the surgery easier for doctor and recovery easier for patient due to reduced adhesions. I have read somewhere that these are supposed to be injected within 5 days of period date, please tell me if this is true? Her last period was on 14 the July, so can we inject lupride Depot 3.75 mg now or should we wait for her next period in August? Which of the above two options is more recommended?
Researchers have identified a receptor in the brain that shows male and female bodies differ greatly in response to stress The findings showed that when we are stressed the cells in our hypothalamus the brain region steps up the production of a receptor called CRFR, known to quickly help activate the stress response nervous system
The study could aid in the development of treatment for regulating hunger or stress responses including anxiety and depression
Be sure to wash your skin twice a day in circular motions for 1 minute, and then rinse with lukewarm water.