Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AndaliveYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year old, first pregnancy, last month. My doctor told me for check up before 2 days of delivery date and said if there will no pain or problem until due date they will admit me. Is this correct to admit without any problem? Is this a chance of c-section? What should I do for normal delivery? Please advise me, I am so tensed about the delivery.
My wife and I could not conceive for over a year now. We have a eight year old daughter. I have normal sex life. What test can I get to see if all is well.
My wife is not interested in sex, before she had, we conceive 3 times a month, no results, any medicine she gets interested in sex and we get a child.
Mint or pudina is a herb that is synonymous to freshness. Use it for seasoning your salad, adding it to your cup of tea or grind it finely to cook 'pudina ki chutney', mint can bring that extra zing and unique flavour to almost anything you cook, making you salivate every single time. But apart from its dressing and seasoning value for various recipes you cook, you should also know the numerous health benefits it offers.
A sunscreen lotion with spf 15-30 should be applied daily to protect the skin from damages like sunburn, tanning, sun spots, skin cancer etc.
I am a 21 years old female. I had my last period on 12th august, 2016. I skipped my period the following month (september) and am late for my period this month (due date - 17 october). I started a routine of vigorous exercise, mostly cardio on 15th August and still continue to do so. I have always been fairly regular, with a slight variation on some cases of change in physical routine. I am sexually active, however, have not been involved in unprotected intercourse since my last period. I took a pregnancy test 3 days back, it was negative. I am also on a birth control - centrochroman (ormeloxifene) (saheli pill-30 mg) since August 2014. What should I do now?
Is it normal to feel like you're going to pass out when you're tummy feels cold. (My hands & lips also turns pale with cold sweat). Any advice?
I always have hard luck during my periods, its often irregular too. Many of d doctors says no to pain killer what should I do.
Mam me 34 weeks pregnant hu and mujhe bahot cold and caugh bht ho raha hai so please give me best solution.
I m 26 year old boy, 6'2" height, 68 KGS weighted. I got married before 8 month, my penis size is 5" inches length when erected. But till not get my partner pregnancy. This can problem of my penis size? My penis is perfect size or not. Please advise me sir.
Hello. M 32 years old female married for 10 yrs. Previously also I have shared my problem of tight vagina n intercourse problems, actually it is more psychological. N my hubby has phimosis n erection problem. V don't have sex relationship. Our love attraction towards each other has also faded away. Bt v do care for each other n can't separate. I need a quick solution as I M fed up now. Some days ago a doctor suggest me to have relation with some other guy who is older than me for at least 5 yrs. N that too for 3 months n twice a week. So that my problem of tight vagina n pain can b cured. N till then my hubby's problem can also b treated. N then v can have kids. N v don't have any other medical issue. Pls suggest is this ryt n safe?
It's normal to be concerned with your fertility after early miscarriage. Many couples want to try to conceive again right away, while others need time to heal. Ultimately, though, fertility following a miscarriage is an issue of concern for most couples.
Once you are ready to start trying for a child again, there are a number of things you can do to increase your chances of having a successful pregnancy.
- Rest and Recuperate- Many women want to hurry and start trying to get pregnant again right away after their miscarriage. This is a perfectly normal response, but may not be the best way to guarantee a healthy pregnancy. Give your body a chance to rest so your menstrual cycle can get back to normal. You also want to give yourself plenty of time for your mental balance to return so you are ready to take on the trials of trying to become pregnant. Be gentle and give yourself time to rest and focus on taking care of your physical and emotional needs until you are ready to try again.
- Change Lifestyle- Eliminating unhealthy habits can help increase your chances of conceiving later. Eliminate alcohol or drug use and quit smoking before you start trying for pregnancy. Cutting down or eliminating caffeine can also help you conceive a healthy pregnancy.
- Eliminate Stress- Eliminating stress can also make conceiving easier. Stress can reduce fertility levels, making it harder to get pregnant. Practicing meditation, yoga or taking time to relax after dealing with tough issues in your life can make it much easier to conceive.
- Eat Healthy- Eating a healthy diet is also essential to having a healthy pregnancy. This can also help women manage the depression caused by their miscarriage. Getting a variety of vitamins and minerals and cutting down on saturated fats and processed foods can help you get pregnant and maintain a healthy pregnancy.
- Take Fertility Drugs or Therapies- There are various fertility drugs and therapies on the market today. Your doctor will prescribe different medications based on your overall health and age.
- Use an Ovulation Predictor- An ovulation predictor can help you map out your cycle. This will allow you to determine which days in your cycle will be the most likely for you to conceive.
- Support the Uterus and Liver- Performing a fertility cleanse after your period has stopped can help support the uterus and liver, promoting overall fertility health. Sometimes stagnant blood can get left behind after your period which can cause discomfort or health issues. Following a fertility diet to help rid your body of the excess blood and hormones in your system can help your conceive more easily.
- Massage the Uterus- When you have stopped bleeding after your miscarriage, performing a uterus massage can help your body relax. This massage will help bring fresh blood to the area and soothe the body so you can relax.
If you have been having trouble conceiving it may be time to talk to a fertility expert. Your doctor can perform fertility tests on you and your partner to determine if there are any underlying issues present. Then you can work together to determine if any additional medical treatment is necessary to help you get pregnant.
I am experiencing irregular periods. Usually I had bleeding for 5 days and very mild and bearable pain. Bleeding was more during the 2nd 3rd and 4th day. Done. Over But since two cycles it continues till 7 days accompanied by severe pain in lower abdominal region and feeling of vomiting and loo but doesn't happen and make me feel worsen. I am having change in my daily schedule because of exams (no stress) and bit irregular food habits. I was even having regular safe sex few weeks ago for 2 weeks. What should I do?
My urine analysis is slightly turbid, WBC is ocationaly .What is my condition doc? Is I am pregnant?
Brest growth naturally possible or not please tel me truth. My bra size is 28 and I am 20 year old girl.
I am female 28 height 5.10 weight 70 kg I eat 4 roti in day. Daal fruits nd milk but still my hemoglobin is 9.My legs infact full body paining through out the day I feel low. No energy left in me I feel weak wht is this is this symbol of any disease? Pls tell me proper diet for this.
WHO Definition : An approach that improves the quality of life of patients and their families facing the problems associated with life-threatening illness, through the prevention and relief of suffering by means of early identification and impeccable assessment and treatment of pain and other problems, physical, psychosocial and spiritual.
Pain relief is the most important in these patients. Currently, Palliative care is developing in India.