Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AndaliveYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I had sex with my partner right a day after last day of period on 26 Nov 2016, and gave unwanted 72 within 18 hrs, but her period is not arrived so far ,and did urine pregnancy test on 1 Jan 2017 shows negative result, again did on 2 Jan again shows negative ,test has done with early morning urine sample, I am very scared, is there chances of pregnancy, why period is not arriving, wht to do. No sign n symptoms has ever seen ,no implantation bleeding has seen. please suggest me wht to do.
I had medial shin splints in both legs. Over a period of last two months it started on the lateral side in left leg. A doctor diagnosed foot overpronation as the cause. The muscles involved get stiff and pain even while walking. What is the cure?
I am a 23 years old married lady and I am a smoker since 1 year. I planned to conceive in the month of May. So will there be any hazards occur to conceive? If so, then please tell me the remedies. I desperately want to conceive immediately. Please help me doctor.
Hello doctor. I aged 24yrs from nizambad district. I am suffering from pcod problem since 2 years. I have gone through number of doctors, tests & I have used tablets, injections many times but dint get out from dis problem. I want to get blessed with a baby as early as possible bcoz it has been 3 & half years I got married. Please suggest me some thing. I eagerly waiting for your kind msg.
One of my relatives 24 years old female person married just one year back. From the starting itself she is getting pain in her vagina at the time of sex. She is getting feared to meet with a sexual relation with her husband for that pain. She thought in the starting it might be painful later on it would be normal but after one year also the same pain is happening. Please can you suggest me any medicines or any way so that she can get relief from that pain. Thanking You.
Now i am carrying 25 weeks baby, i am continuously suffering from depression due to family problems whether it will affect my baby's growth.
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.