Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anchal Gupta
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Anchal GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have a problem that I loss my eye sight in minus (-1.25). And another problem is that the eyes are remain hot when I m in outside. I feeling uncomfortable. I can't open my eyes properly in some time. Water is out from my eyes. I use also glasses. please tell me what eye drop I should use for cool down my eyes. And improve my vision.
Last 2 days I can sleep proper and my eyes are red colour and and I am not able to sleep. And getting sick ness.
Hello sir I am 18 years old my eye lens no are increasing every 6 months from 3 years from 1.25 to 3.25 in one eye and 3.0 in the other one and I am using drops such as lubi plus and stone as prescribed by the doctor this regular increase in my no makes me feel very upset so now what should I do so that this no remains steady and is this a problem? kindly guide me.
I am in college first year and my branch is related with computer but my eyesight is weak so is there any solution from which I can work on computer and my eyesight will not get more weak?
After riding my bike my eyes getting reddish colour very soon. Why this is happening even if m not a drug addict. Does my eye or retina has any problems. Bcoz of playing games always on mobile or xbox. please reply soon.
I have severe swelling on my eyes. In the morning I get myself unable to see for long time What should I do?
The word surgery has always been associated with the use of scalpel. However a new form of surgery called the laser surgery has developed, which instead of using the orthodox method uses laser to cure the infirmity. In this form of surgery, laser tuned to specific wavelengths, is emitted on the concerned area with the purpose of vaporizing the tissues that have high water content for the purpose of rectification. It is commonly used in:
- Dermatology and plastic surgery
- Eye Surgery
- Endovascular surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Oral and Dental Surgery
Though the technique involves risks, it has over the years gained immense popularity due to multiple reasons. Few among them are:
- Provides immediate results. This is one of the main reasons why laser surgery is preferred to conventional methods. Commonly used in the eye, laser surgeries result in significant improvement in vision, allowing the concerned person to do away with the dependence on spectacles.
- Precision involved. Using the laser instead of the scalpel allows the method to be more precise and effective than the traditional method. Minimum damage is done to the tissue as there are smaller cuts involved.
- Less time. Due to the technique used, the time involved in laser surgeries is reasonably less, providing more time for recuperation than what is generally allowed in the traditional methods.
- Provides more career options and opportunities. The laser surgery, owing to its technique, offers corrective measures which the traditional method does not. This aspect of the surgery allows the patients to consider and explore other professions which were previously not possible. Professions like air force and the army have stringent rules regarding the vision of the candidates. Laser surgery which provides an individual the freedom to operate without glasses and contact lenses also allows him or her to consider such professions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!