Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
I have some fainting sensation sometimes in a day. When I approached doctor he asked me to take MRI of brain after seeing the reports he said nerve got weak in left ear. I am using tablets for 14 months. Afterwards I stopped for 3 months as there is no fainting sensation but now from 10 days onwards I am feeling again fainting sensation. Please suggest what to do now?
I am suffering allergic rhinitis from 5 year but no cure I tried all treatment homeopathy ayurvedic allopathy they give nasal spray & antihistamine please suggest me best cure.
My mom is having pre menopause syndrome she is taking few anti depression tablets like ativan and rivotril she is having sleeping problems too She is also having vertigo problem She s doing vertigo exercises for it for past 1 month Also please explain wen will be vertigo problem cured?
I am 24 years old and a female having headache since last 3 days I am also having sinus problem please suggest me.
Kaan behta hai two saal pehle bahta tha to abhi phir se behane lga h mujhe kya medicine leni padegi.
I am 24 years old. Last 2 weeks I felt like a bulgy in middle ear. Please let me know how to resolve it.
Repeatedly I am effecting with Sore Throat infection, I went to doctor he gave medicine, with that medicine I am getting relief for 2-3 days only, again its getting infecting so please suggest me for complete relief.
Sir meri mom. Ki age 49 hai. Unko gale me problem ho rhi hai. Awaj nhi nikal rhi hai. Saans lene me problem ho rhi hai khasne par bahut dard ho rha hai.
My uncle is suffering with a nose disease from last 17 years, 5 years ago I had done the operation and that operation worked for a year and after a year I start facing same problem and since many year I cannot smell any thing from my nose is there any homeopathic treatment for the same Await your revert.
I have a regular nose bleeding problem in summers and a severe headache problem I take medicines regularly but I doesn't get any benefit is there any Ayurveda medicine for this problem?
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
5. Difficulty in sleeping.
6. In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children.
For further queries; we'd be happy to help!