Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from night fall since last 3 year. And my health is very down day by day. Please help me doctor, what can do for my body?
I am 26 years old male. My friends say that they hav sex for hours with their gfs . While I dnt do it more than 10 -15 mins. Why there is so much difference between me n them. Is there any problem that I am suffering from or this is Natural ?
M 22 years old guy and I masturbate everyday in the night. From last 8-9 years m masturbating and m worried now will it affect my health or my social life?
Sperm from my penis comes itself out when I am in mood before masturbation. What's the problem many months before I struck my penis in bed.
Dear . I am Married my age is 46. My count is not high medium level and also increase my motile (spam). Kindly give your guidance
Sir what the I always like to do sex. Even after doing hand job it hard to control mi self. What I need to do now.
I have 11 cm penis after erection, is that fine to have sex, my age is 27 years and height is 5'10 inch, please tell if it is ok?
I have a habit daily Hand job. Is it the reason penis is not erected. Please advise me to solve this problem.
I am 19 years old and I want to increase my penis size and width, can you suggest me the ways, how to get it?
I am 28 years old still unmarried I masturbate every day now I am getting matches will there be any trouble in my family life I recently participated with a prostitute.
I never made I am 24 year old how I don't know my sex is OK or not my penis erect late is it problem for my sex life Is sex is normal before marriage.
Im about 17 years old I can retract my foreskin with or without an erection however it does not retract by itself when I get an erection. I think this might be because on one side of my penis (tht is behind the penis) the foreskin detached from the glans but this didn't happen on the other side. I hav tried pulling at it but I am afraid to tear it. Does anyone know if I should hav this skin removed surgically or is there other options?
Skin peeling off from left side of scrotum first I had some rashes between left leg and scrotum now skin has stared to peel of. I am 18 never had sex.
Doctor I had done unprotected sex with my girlfriend 4 days back from today. But today she vomited and having headache and stomach pain and one thing more she's having extra liquid coming out from her vagina. Is she got pregnant doctor?
Sir I am 27 years old unmarried. I have a regular habit of masturbation. I really want to get out of this habit. Can you help me out.
Is kegel exercises is preferable for unmarried girls? I've heard that it makes vagina walls thick and makes vagina entry small. Does it not effect on 1st intercourse. What are benefits of kegel for unmarried girls. And how toh do it.
Motherhood is a gift and though every woman understands this, only those who are infertile, really yearn for it. There are several reasons why some women aren’t able to conceive a baby naturally. One of the most common reasons is a blocked fallopian tube, in fact; almost 20% of female infertility cases are due to this cause. The good news, however, is that it is treatable.
Fallopian tubes are essentially two pipe like tubes surrounding the uterus that act as a transport mechanism between the sperm and the fertilised egg. If there is an obstruction in any of the tubes, the sperm won’t be able to reach the egg and hence forming an embryo will effectively be impossible.
There are several reasons why fallopian tubes may be blocked:
- Infection: Some of the most frequent cases that doctors witness on day to day basis is of blocked fallopian tubes that are caused due to an infection in the area. These could range from sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection of the uterus (womb), ovaries and fallopian tubes, causing tissues to stick together, forming obstructions in your tubes. Severe cases may lead to pus filled abscesses developing in the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis: A condition where parts of your uterus lining grow in other areas besides the uterus, such as fallopian tubes or ovaries.
- Hydrosalpinx: Formation of fluid inside the fallopian tubes is also known as distal tubal occlusion in medical terms. It can be treated through a surgical procedure called salpingectomy. Scar tissue, adhesions and damaged tube ends that may be caused through previous injury or surgery.
If you’re diagnosed with obstruction of fallopian tubes, don’t lose heart. Ask gynaecologist to recommend the right treatment protocol, that will help you to conceive soon. They will conduct a laparoscopy, which is a surgical procedure to look inside your pelvic area and at your fallopian tubes to suggest the necessary course of action. Some of the options may include the following:
- IVF: In vitro fertilisation is one of the most common procedures to help you conceive. It is a non-invasive technique which is safe and effective.
- Tubal surgery: Depending on the position and extent of the fallopian tube blockage, tubal procedures can be done using microsurgical techniques, wherein the blocked or infected portion of the tube is removed and the two healthy ends of the tube are then joined.
- Medication: In cases of infection, over-the-counter medication or hormones may be given to the patient.
Though being a mother is a wonderful feeling, do not consider yourself unfortunate if you can’t conceive. Think of it as an opportunity presented to you, to adopt a child and to make his or her life complete. Motherhood can come in all forms, so be ready to embrace it in any way.