Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Dr. Amit GuptaYour feedback matters!
She got sex with her bf on 4th Feb and while having it the Condom tear so she took ipill within 24 hrs. So yesterday she bleed a little ie. On 9th Feb after 5 days. She was expecting period by 10 Feb as her regular period but till now it haven't.So can you please tell what is the problem?
I'm 30 years old male. How to increase sex drive. I'm loosing interest in sex. I regularly take cold shower.
Dear sir/mam, My wife is 5th month pregnant and my question is up to how many months can we have a safe sex with out leaning on her that too only one angle I. E. One on other (top and bottom). Regards, RAJESH.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I can't go longer than 2 minutes during my first ejaculation while intercourse. I want more than 30 minutes time before my first ejaculation to satisfy her completely. Also my penis is only 5 inches while fully erect and it is very thin, because she always asked me is it inside and I feel ashamed of that. She is losing interest in sexual intercourse. How can I make it thicker and cure my premature ejaculation?
How to increase size of my penis and how do I know if the size I have now while erection is correct or not.
Sexual frustration is very common and almost everyone experience it at some point in their lives. Sexual frustration can occur because of a lack of having a sexual partner or having a partner with whom you cannot fully sexually express yourself. Sometimes, having a partner who doesn't understand your sexual needs can become very frustrating. It is necessary to understand the root cause of this problem and take help to feel better.
How can you deal with sexual frustration?
- Masturbation: It is safe, healthy and makes you aware of your pleasure points. Masturbation is considered a taboo and is frowned upon in many societies. You will have to work on this and try and try to overcome this. Sexual frustration can also build up due to the lack of achieving an orgasm. By masturbating daily, one can release endorphins in the body. Endorphins are a chemical which act as a natural stress buster and thus can ease the levels of anxiety and stress. Achieving an orgasm through masturbation can also release chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine which help you to relax your muscles.
- Accept yourself: Sexual frustration can also arise because of low self confidence of your body. Many men and women think that they might not get a sexual partner because they are unlovable, unworthy or unattractive. Learn to accept yourself so that you can reduce sexual frustration. Surround yourself with people who care for you and make you feel positive. Stop feeling guilty of your body image and learn to love yourself the way you are.
- Stop focusing on orgasms: Many times we concentrate way too much on achieving an orgasm and thus, we become depressed when we fail to achieve one. Try to focus on other things and try to enjoy the intercourse rather than being fixated on achieving an orgasm.
- Take professional help: Sometimes sexual frustration can occur from anxiety, stress and depression. A history of sexual abuse can also restrict you from enjoying it with your partner which results to sexual frustration. Booking an appointment with a sex therapist or a counselor can help you reduce depression and combat sexual frustration. Thus, don’t be afraid or feel inhibitions in seeking professional help.
- Experiment more: If you have been in a relationship with your partner for a long time, it is possible that sex becomes less exciting and intense which leads to sexual frustration. It is important to experiment with sex to spice up your sex life. Try engaging in role play, erotic story-telling and light forms of titillation such as BDSM (Bondage, Dominance and Submission and Masochism) or other role playing techniques.