Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi my name is Chethan, I wanted to ask you regarding my penis tip. I was feeling uncomfortable for sometime in the penis so I washed it by using soap and water and I pulled the skin back and the skin was sticked and I pulled it further and I found, as it was sticked there was whitish thick inside. And later when I went to urinate it's burning very badly tip has become red and I'm not able to urinate. Please suggest me what to do I am very panicked.
I had lot of sex with my ex bf. But now getting married to someone. I haven't sex about a year. Does my vagina become tight. Did my future husband find out I am not a virgin?
I am 23 years old, I haven't pulled back my foreskin yet. And its very tight it only goes back a few centimeters over the head. Stretching is not much successful.
Sir I am suffer from early discharge problem during sex with wife & she very Cooperative nature & I have one 3 years child but could not take sex enjoy last 2 years & become discharge during foreplay. please help me.
I have a frequent night fall problem, please recommend some medicine. I feel very low because of that.
Lrzin forte will it cure male fertility and erection problems, what is the dosage to be taken daily.
I will do a masturbation starting age 15, still I am 21 years old ,I will do the masturbation 8 year. So this habit is causes any problem with my marriage life? And the hand job is good or bad? Please answer my questions sir. thank you.
I am a 28 years old male. I am still getting nightfall 1 to 2 times in a 10 days. Why is it still happening to me and I stop masturbating. I do masturbate 1 to 2 times in two months.
Hi Semen analysis report viscosity moderate. Count nil .leucoytes 6-8/hpf. Ph 8.0. Motility several fields studied no motile or non motile spermatozoa. Please suggest treatment & duration of the treatment.
I am 20 years old I had sex with my boyfriend on 8th August 2016 we used condoms for protection and today I vomited 6 times in 90 mins apart from this there is slight bleeding from my private part accompanied by jalan and feeling fatigue my last periods came on 17th July 2016 Can I get pregnant with the above mentioned symptoms Please help.
Not everyone can conceive a baby easily. The inability to conceive a baby despite having intercourse during the fertile window in a woman’s menstrual cycle for over a year is termed as infertility. Infertility does not affect only the physical health of a woman, but also her mental and emotional well-being as well as the couple’s social health.
Ayurveda is one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems. It is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body and Spirit. The primary focus of Ayurvedic medicine is to promote good health, rather than fight disease. Fertility problems are increasing these days for many young couples. There are many factors which account for this like Lifestyle, delayed marriages, diet, etc. But Ayurveda not only does explain how to increase fertility with herbal supplements, but it also focuses on how to have healthy children.
For a pregnancy to be healthy and successful, a couple needs to take care of the following four essential factors:
- Sperm/Ovum (Seeds)
- Uterus (Soil)
- Nourishment (Water)
- Time for Conception (Timing of Sowing)
Ayurveda believes that infertility is caused by lack of “shukra dhatu” which is basically the reproductive tissue. A healthy semen, healthy ovum, and healthy uterus are essential for a healthy pregnancy. This shukra dhatu is the 7th element and is formed by a sequence of reactions between other 6 dhatus. The entire chain reaction must be healthy to achieve a healthy shukra dhatu, the 7th element. While Bringhana types of foods nourish all the dhatus, the Vrishya types of foods enhance the shukra dhatu per se.
Some of the ways Ayurveda can be used to treat infertility are as follows:
- Eat cool foods: Spicy food can affect the quality of shukra dhatu and lower the quality and quantity of both sperm and ovum. This is because shukra dhatu requires a cool environment to promote fertility. Hence, eat food that is easy to digest and which has a cooling effect on the body. Men can benefit from foods like asparagus, dates and almonds, while foods like quinoa and pineapples can help a woman conceive easily.
- Fight stress: One of the effects of stress is reduced libido. Prolonged exposure to stress is often a major factor that contributes to infertility. When it comes to women, stress makes a woman ovulate less regularly. In men, stress can affect the sperm production and affect testosterone levels. To fight stress, try deep breathing exercises like alom vilom or keep a little time aside each morning for a walk or light exercise.
- Lodhra: This herb is very beneficial in treating women with infertility. It stimulates FSH and luteinising hormones (LH) and lowers the risk of a miscarriage. It also increases chances of conception. Lodhra should be taken twice a day along with honey and milk.
- Lifestyle changes: Ayurveda is not only about herbal medicines but also following the right lifestyle. Bad habits like smoking, drug usage and alcohol not only affect a person’s overall health but also interfere with fertility. Hence, when trying to conceive a child, quit these bad habits and try following a healthier lifestyle that involves following a routine, eating right and exercising regularly.
- “Shirodhara” therapy: For treating the hormonal imbalances in infertility many specific medicated oils are used on the head with “shirodhara” therapy. Special rhythmic movement of the liquid over the forehead at specific point bring the mind into a balanced state. This process stimulates the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands and creates proper communication between them to secrete adequate amounts of hormones, including FSH. In women, FSH stimulates the growth of ovarian follicles and without FSH they do not release an egg, and thus leading to infertility. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Life can get pretty monotonous and listless after a point of time, doing the same things time and again.
This is true for sexual life as well among couples, especially in a faithful and long marriage. Pent up sexual frustration is never healthy for the longevity of any marriage, and it must be released. Fulfilling sexual fantasies is a good way to spice up your sex life through role playing or through sex toys and it can help you regain the lost libido. Here are some of the techniques you can resort to conjure your sexual fantasies:
- Be adventurous: Sex in kitchen or bathroom has proven to be rougher and hence more adventurous than in the bedroom. Travelling to an exotic place and romantic hotels also yield similar results because psychologically it transports you to a different setting.
- Try role playing: Role playing and bondage claim have been proven to help a lot of people get over their lackluster sex lives. This requires you to make an effort and be imaginative while thinking of roles to play that would entice your partner and get you in the mood as well. Dressing up is a common starting point for role playing games. While the submissive-dominant dynamic has statistically been the most effective, don't be afraid to try out new ways. Sexual preferences vary from one person to another.
- Sex toys: Sex toys can take the edge off in the building up of sexual tension. There are innumerable number of sex toys available in the market for both men and women. Simple blindfolds, handcuffs and feather whips can induce a new spark in your dull sex life.
- Communicate more: Be frank with your partner about your sexual fantasies and encourage him/her to open up about theirs too. During intercourse, be vocal about what you want to be done to you. For example, if you both are foodies, eating off of each other's body can be a huge enhancement factor.
- Try unconventional ways: Reading erotic fiction and even watching erotic films together can also help connect your sexual fantasy with reality. Wearing sexy lingerie or stripping can work for a lot of people too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hello sir/mam, I am 26 years old women, From last few days I am feeling some kind of irritation in my vagina and I urge to pee more frequently then before and when I go to pee I only release 3,4 drops out of my body, please suggest me what to do ,any home remedy or should I go to doctor?
Sir i have loosing my skin colour of penis's top and it is increasing slowly. Checked by skin specialists but the prevention they gave did not rectify the problem. Any suggestios
I am 20 years old. I am observing that size of my penis at full erection is reduced. It was quite big when I was 14 15 years old. Now its not. I masturbate quite alot sometimes. Help me regain my size. Does masturbation reduces penis size.
Bacterial vaginosis is an infection that occurs in the vagina due to an imbalance in growth of the vaginal bacteria; It is the overgrowth in the naturally occurring bacteria in the vagina causes the imbalance. This disorder is very common among women, especially among pregnant women. This problem is usually not very serious and tends to subside within 4-5 days. However, in certain cases, they are capable of causing serious complications.
Symptoms of bacterial vaginosis include:
- Vaginal discharge that is white or grey in colour
- Constant itching in your vagina
- The vaginal discharge usually has a foul smelling odour
- Burning sensation during urination
Vaginal bacteria can be either good or bad. Any disruption in the delicate balance of the vaginal bacteria can lead to bacterial vaginosis. There is no exact known cause of this disorder, but it is believed that having multiple sex partners can aggravate this risks. Other factors include:
- Douching: If you clean your vagina with water and other cleansing agents on a regular basis, it might cause a bacterial imbalance, thus leading to this infection.
- Multiple partners: Having multiple sex partners puts you at a higher risk of contracting bacterial vaginosis. This disorder may also lead to various complications such as:
- STIs: This infection may make you highly susceptible to various infections such as Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhoea.
- Disorders of the pelvic region: Bacterial vaginosis may lead to inflammation in the pelvic region, which in turn may lead to infertility.
- Preterm birth: It increases the chances of premature birth
- Smoking: Smoking frequently increases the risk of a bacterial vaginosis infection.
- Unprotected sex: Having sex without proper protection increases the risk levels of bacterial vaginosis.
There are certain preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent this condition:
- Use soaps which contain no or very little chemicals to clean the region around your genitals
- Use latex condoms during sexual intercourse to prevent STIs.
- Do not clean your vagina (the practice referred to as douching) on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.