Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Amika SwarwalYour feedback matters!
Mujhe dhoondla dikhai deta hai small letters padhne me kathi nai hoti hai mere pass goggle bhi hai Goggle lagane par saaf dikhai deta hai lekin mujhe goggle pasand nahi hai what can I do that sir .
I have eye problem evening when i return from home.Eye irritation so plese help and suggest something
respected sir, mam. For face I am using skintight cream. But my face got little bit fair than before. But my eyes side become dark. Any cream for getting fair for whole face and neck.
By using mobile and laptop I had suffering from eye pain. So please anyone give me a suggestion to avoid so much eye pain.
My mom aged 55 has predominantly solid pelvic lesion measuring 10*7*6 cm arising from left ovary. Solid areas are showing moderate contrast enhancement. Eccentric cystic component noted towards left lateral aspect of the lesion. No calcifications. Everything else including lungs, bladders seems to be fine. Doctors have insisted to take 6 chemo followed by a surgery. I just wanted to clarify if this is the appropriate treatment required for a patient at this point of stage. Please do comment at the earliest. Please Please Please.
Hi Dr. My head slightly pains every night with a feeling of pain in eyes. Sometimes I feel a very little dizziness too. These r happening frm last one week. I m 28 years old and a bank personnel m using high power myopic lenses Sitting job in front of a computerPrevailing weather conditions are too cold here -abhijit kanpur.
I have eyes problem. My eyes are become radish. Itches also coming and drops of water coming out what I do?
Dear sir Mere eye pe pimple ho gaya h Aur ye last 3 month Se h, thoda din Thik rahta h, phir 1 week main phir Se ho jata h, last 3 month main 7-8 times ho cough h, & I am using ZOXAN EYE OINTMENT, but no use please recommend me better medicine, thank you.
My eyes has been suffering from the allergy of sun light when I go in sun light than my eyes get red.
I'm working on laptop for around 15 hours a day and it will continue to be like this. Can you suggest me some eye drops to prevent my eyes from degradation?
Hello. My name is Amit Parmar age 21. My eye contact lens number is +8 in both eyes. I want to remove spectacles. Please give me suggestions.
Some days my eyes got red and I feel that air surrounding me striking my eyes and its very pain full but as I close my eyes I feel more comfortable what is the reason for that. I don't do any type of intoxication.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 Eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath