Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ambuj KharYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I am suffering from head pain and please give me solution and waiting for your suggestions and same it's more and same times its negligence so please answer me thank you.
Diarrhea is a very common condition, which is associated with the passage of the ingested fluids and foods through your colon more frequently than usual or in huge amounts. This condition is mostly caused by the action of viruses, parasites, bacteria, medications like antibiotics, certain digestive disorders, abdominal surgery, lactose intolerance, and consumption of an excessive amount of alcohol etc. Here are some of the common symptoms, which indicate that you are suffering from diarrhea:
- Passing watery and loose stools
- Frequent bowel movements
- Pain or cramps in the abdomen
- Feeling of nausea
- Bloating in the stomach
If you are suffering from a more serious form of diarrhea, you might also experience symptoms like:
- Presence of mucus, blood and traces of undigested food in your stool
Diarrhea mostly gets cured even without consuming any medicines within a couple of days. However, you need to consult a doctor and get proper treatment for diarrhea in the following cases:
- If you are continuously experiencing the condition for more than two days
- Your stools contain blood or are black
- Severe pain in the rectum or abdomen is bothering you
- You experience signs of dehydration like excessive thirst, weakness, dizziness, dry mouth, urine of dark color or reduced frequency and amount of urination
- Your body temperature exceeds 102 F (39 C)
I an not getting sleep at night from 1 week, daily I sheep after sunrise, Will it come with a problem for me at the end?
I have some red patches on my penis which keeps on burning like hell when my penis is erect or when I masturbate! Please help me get ride of it!
I am suffering from Diabetics from last 5 years. Can I do FS and PP tests once in a quarter if the readings for monthly test varies between 83 to 97 and 123 to 147 respectively.
I am taking eptoin 400 mg per day with folic acid. Some time when I take vitamin tab with this dose my pee turns into green. During this when I drink huge amount of water it become white. So what is the reason of green pee?
I am not able to sleep properly due to my work pressure what I have to do if I release my work than how can I run my home please suggest.
My mantoux test was positive but ct scan reports are normal. Also I have low grade fever and severe cold since more than 1 month. Is that symptom of any kind of TB?
I found two bumps inside my mouth on the inside of chin. What could have caused it? I have pain behind ear and the neck (like the one we get when we have mouth ulcer) it is there for the last two days. But much better today than last two days. I suspect some water may have gone inside ear while taking bath. I have dust allergy, two days ago I happened to smell some rotten thing from childhood most of the time this causes nose pain. Would that be the reason? or could it be cancer. The bumps are smaller than mustard seed. How long should I wait if the pain persist behind the ear. I have no numbness in the face.
Sir, my father is aged 63 yrs. His left lung is damaged completely because of T.B. And the right lung is getting the infection lightly. He got high b.p and brain is clotted few days back. He can not take the food by mouth and has the same through ryles tube. Sir, I ask you that if the oxygen cylinder necessity is present or not. Second whether the t.b can be cured by oral tablets or he has to take injection bcz no food by mouth. Third is if he has to take injections can you suggest me the injections and methodology to take the same. Kindly do the needful.
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.