Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amarjit Singh Jassi
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Amarjit Singh JassiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Amarjit Singh Jassi provides answers that are very helpful. Sir the answer was very helpful but try to tell in small paragraph to read this much big story we dont have that type of patience but the answer was very helpful sir thank u so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amarjit Singh Jassi to be very helpful, knowledgeable, inspiring, saved my life and well-reasoned. Wonderful reply
Dr. Amarjit Singh Jassi provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Timely information for me Thanks Dr Amarjeet Singh Jassi
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amarjit Singh Jassi to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks for that
Dr. Amarjit Singh Jassi provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Your tips always Dr Jassi
Dr. Amarjit Singh Jassi provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you doctor I will try it out
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amarjit Singh Jassi to be very helpful. Nice feedback
Dr. Amarjit Singh Jassi provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u so much sir...
Dr. Amarjit Singh Jassi provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u sir.
My kid is 20 months old Having vomiting and high fever from last 2 days Pls help me with the issue. I had consulted 2 drs on which they issued a normal vomiting syrup and paracetamol syrup. But its not working.
I have got acne on my face after 15 days my abortion and these are not going by any way. Please suggest some precautions nd remedy.
You know about your vitamins and proteins. But do you really? not many of us are aware of the nutrients that our body needs and their functions. But unless we understand the value of the nutrients, we’ll never be able to appreciate their need in our diet. Vitamin b17 is one such nutrient which is often overlooked.
Known more commonly as amygdalin, this anti-cancerous vitamin is a member of the vitamin b-complex family. A well-known alternative cure for cancer, vitamin b17 is quite effective in lowering tumors and curbing metastasis. It terminates the cancerous cells, safeguards the body from the onset, development, and spread of cancer in future, and gives your immune system a good boost. The foods that contain this vitamin are known as nitrilosides. Before getting to know about the vitamin b17 foods, lets take a closer look at how beneficial this vitamin is for us.
Vitamin b 17 - benefits for health:
Along with being an acknowledged alternative medicine for cancer, this b 17 vitamin is believed to render other health benefits too:
- The anti-hypertensive properties of this vitamin help in keeping the blood pressure levels under control, which in turns help thwart off various cardiovascular diseases.
- Vitamin b17 is known to boost the potential of the immune system.
- This vitamin is also used as a complete tonic to boost your overall health.
- Laetrile is also known to help the body with its detoxification and cleansing process.
An interesting fact:
If you do a google search on vitamin b17, many results that pop up contain a word called laetrile, which is used as a synonym for this vitamin. However, in reality, laetrile is the synthetic form of b 17 and is derived from amygdalin. Laetrile is available in various forms in the market, including injections, lotions, tablets, and even suppositories.
Now that you know what is vitamin b17 and what its benefits are, let us see where this vitamin is found naturally:
Top 7 natural vitamin b17 foods:
Seeds, especially apricot seeds, top the list of rich vitamin b 17 foods. You can also find this vitamin in the seeds of prunes, pears, peaches, nectarines, cherries, and even apples. Flax seeds, squash seeds, millet seeds and buckwheat seeds also contain this vitamin in moderate amounts.
Nuts are rich of assorted nutrients, including minerals and proteins. Almonds, especially the bitter ones, along with macadamia nuts and cashew nuts, contain vitamin b17, with bitter almonds leading the list. Macadamia comes next and finally the cashews. However, researchers have indicated that these nuts are highly toxic and have been banned in the us. Nevertheless, bitter almonds are used for manufacturing extracts and to give liqueurs that distinct flavor.
Berries – including raspberry, strawberry, currants, cranberry, and blackberry – contain admirable quantities of this anti-cancerous vitamin. Not to forget quinoa, gooseberry, and mulberry! however, the surprising fact is that the wild berries contain vitamin b17 in quite high amounts.
Check out your favorite yam, cassava, and sweet potato. They all contain this vitamin, with cassava leading the list. Despite being a rich source of protein, cassava leaves should be cooked properly to avoid the conversion of cyanogenic glucosides into cyanide.
Opt for assorted beans to get vitamin b17. Choose for fava, black, kidney, lima, and garbanzo that are rich in this vitamin. Cook them or just sprout them and include them in your diet to get this vitamin.
I have polycystic ovary and problem of irregular period. I don't take any medicine now. Bt I have rashes on my skin. I do yoga everyday. It helps to regular my periods. Bt how can I get rid of this skin rashes? Sometimes Its itching. Is it any kind of allergy?
- Papaya helps prevent constipation and also aid in digestion.
- Regularly consuming papaya helps to relieve morning sickness and nausea.
- Papaya has anti-inflammatory properties and anti-cancerous properties.
- Papaya is very beneficial to strengthen the immune system.
- Raw papaya also helps in reducing menstrual irregularities for women. Papaya helps to ease the condition by promoting natural flow of menstruation.
- Papaya cleans the stomach and studies have shown that papaya alone eaten for 3 to 4 days has a highly beneficial tonic effect upon the stomach intestines.
Fruits are the best option for anyone who wants to stay heart healthy. Here are some reasons why you should choose fresh fruits for snack time:
• They are packed with natural sugar which helps elevate energy levels and keeps you active.• The fiber content in fruits is high and hence you feel full and lose excessive weight too.
• They are packed with vitamins c, d, k, a and e; all are great for overall health
• You will look and feel younger with a diet rich in fruits
*मानसून में ये छोटी-छोटी बातें
1. तिल के तेल की मालिश:- बारिश के मौसम में सप्ताह में कम से कम दो बार तिल के तेल की मालिश करनी चाहिए। ये मालिश आपको स्वस्थ रखती है। कुछ लोगो को तिल का तेल गर्मी कर सकता है इसलिए वे लोग नारियल के तेल का उपयोग भी कर सकते हैं।
2. तेल-मसाले से दूर रहें:- ज्यादा भारी खाना, अम्लीय, गर्म खट्टी (चटनी, अचार, मिर्ची, दही, करी आदि) चीजों का सेवन नहीं करना चाहिए। इनके कारण कब्ज, अपचन, एसिडिटी और पेट फूलना जैसी समस्याएं आ सकती हैं। तले हुए पदार्थ, जंक फ़ूड और मांस न खाएं। सलाद से भी परहेज करें।
3. उबली सब्जियां खाएं:- उबली सब्जियां, जल्दी पचने वाले खाद्य पदार्थ, पकी हुई सब्जियां, कद्दू, स्टीम्ड सलाद, फल, मूंग दाल, खिचड़ी, कॉर्न(मक्का), काबुली चने का आटा और ओटमील आदि खाएं।
4. भारी तेल:- खाना बनाने के लिए घी, ऑलिव ऑयल, कॉर्न ऑयल और सनफ्लावर ऑयल का उपयोग करें। भारी तेल जैसे सरसों का तेल, मक्खन, मूंगफली के तेल का उपयोग न करें।
5. बेसन से बनी चीजों से बचें:- बेसन से बनी चीजों का अधिक सेवन इस मौसम में आपकी पेट में गड़बड़ कर सकता है। कई लोगों को ऐसे में हाइपर एसिडिटी की समस्या का भी सामना करना पड़ता है।
6. एक्सरसाइज करें:- बारिश के मौसम में बहुत अधिक भारी व्यायाम जैसे दौडऩा, साइकिलिंग आदि न करें। इसके कारण पित्त (उष्णता) बढ़ता है। योग, वॉकिंग, स्विमिंग और स्ट्रेचिंग आदि व्यायाम भी अच्छे होते हैं।
7. हाइजिन का ध्यान रखें:- बाहर खाना खाते समय सावधान रहें। सुनिश्चित करें कि आप जिस स्थान पर खाना खाने जा रहे हैं वह साफ सुथरा हो। सड़क के किनारे बिकने वाले खाद्य पदार्थों को न खाएं।