Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Amar ShinghalYour feedback matters!
Sometimes while sleeping by my left side, I feel a bit pain in my heart side. But as I change my position, I feel normal. I don't feel any pain during the day. Only when I lay by my left side. Sometimes. Not regularly. Please suggest what should I do. Thank you:)
Sir I am a criminal lawyer doing practice in Mumbai my age is 45 complete my hight is 5.9 and weight is 92 k g I am suffering from heart problem I heart is only 20% pumping what to do for weight loss Dr told me reduce your weight I am totally non alocohol
Hi. My grandma is a heart patient since 2yrs and she had 2 strokes. Her condition is getting too bad and ulcers started occurring in her stomach due to some inhaler. What could be done.
I am a student. I have quite thin arms compared to my physique and my chest is also not broad. I want my hands to be a bit fatter and chest to be broader. please help. I am also scared that I may have klinefelter syndrome.
I am 43 yeas old and from last six months, sometimes I feel that my heart is beating very fast and noise of the same is heard by me, mainly at nights. After dinner I feel heaviness sometimes, Whereas my stress echo was normal, ECG was ok. Still I have been suggested to undergo ANGIOGRAPHY. KINDLY ADVICE.
My chest pain from 3 days & also stomach pains a lot. My heart some time choked with cough & feeling pain while breathing. Urine is dark yellow & it smells badly. What can I do? Please resolve my problem.
A kiwi looks like a fuzzy brown egg, on the inside its bright green pulp is sprinkled with a ring structured small and black seeds are superheated with important nutrients.
Once an exotic fruit, kiwis have now are plentiful.
Kiwis provide potassium in abundance, which help lower blood pressure and contain soluble fiber, pectin which help in cholesterol management.
Being high in soluble fiber, it plays a vital role in weight loss and management.
It contains powerful antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin, which are boon for eye health.
Dear sir I take a blood pressure tablet atenolol 50 mg once daily in morning please give ayurveda and homeopathy tablet instead of english medicine.
Hi, my son is 32. He is feeling palpitation (increased heart beat). He is not sleeping well for last 10 days. Cardiologist says his heart is working fine. All tests normal. Is this anxiety disorder.
I am 61 yrs old. I am having high bp and high blood sugar. For bp I am taking telmekind amh once daily and the bp remains at 100-110/140-150. For high blood sugar I am taking: - gp 2 bbf - glycomet sr 500 abf - same as above al - istavel 100 bd. Blood sugar remains at- fbs 112, ppbs-190. Pl advise whether I should continue this medication ( I am under this since two months) or change this. If please. Suggest.
I'm underweight, my age- 28, height- 169 cm, weight-48, whenever I'm happy, my weight is increased , while my weight is increased, I'm becoming anxious whether I would get affected by cardiac arrest since hearing a few days ago the news that my friend's father died of heart attack. Pls help me, is chronic anxiety harmful for health? Will it suppress the immunity system of our body? If you tell me, definitely I'll come out of such a situation.
I have a back & chest muscles pain occurred while playing volleyball, hence it's a chest pain I consult a cardiologist, he took my ECG & did a lipid profile but all tests were came normal so he said it will go soon as it's muscles pain but now after 3 weeks also it's not going so please suggest me some good doctor who can treat my muscles pain. Regards.
I have ulcer. When I eat anything My chest and neck burning daily used to take 10 gelusils tablets, what's should I do now.
I am suffering from dry cough for last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest me that what should I do?
I lost my girl friend. She was my heart and someone just took her away from me for the lifetime and I wanna suicide. Just give me a solution.
Your heart is the most important and vital organ of all and regulates the flow of heart to all parts of the body. Thus, the valves and the arteries which take the blood to your heart are also an important component in ensuring that the circulation is constant. Thus, any hindrance to this process will put a lot of pressure on your heart and lead to more serious problems in the long run. Coronary artery disease is one such problem and can seriously put the health of your heart at risk.
What is coronary heart disease?
Coronary arteries are very important blood vessels, which carry nutrients, blood and oxygen to your heart. If the level of bad cholesterol is high in your blood, it will start leaving deposits on the walls of the arteries which are commonly known as plaque. This plaque will start building up over time causing blockage of the arteries and disrupting proper blood flow. Excessive build up of the plaque may then rupture the lining of the plaque. This will then induce blood clotting and further prevent the normal flow of blood.
Primary symptoms may include
- Shortness of breath: This may occur while you are exercising or performing activities which are mildly exerting.
- Heart beats very hard and fast: Your heart may beat very hard and fast, especially when doing everyday activities such as climbing stairs or walking for a prolonged distance.
- Angina or chest pain: You may experience pain in your chest as if someone was pressing against it with a lot of force. Angina is also triggered due to stressful activities or even emotional stress. It usually occurs on the left or the middle of the chest and may even be felt in the back, arms, and neck.
- Heart attack: Heart attacks are the most common and the most serious complications of coronary heart disease. You would feel extreme pain, akin to crushing on your chest, shoulder, or arm. It may even be accompanied by jaw pain, and sweatiness.
Non invasive forms of treatment are always preferable rather than invasive surgeries or procedures to treat coronary heart disease, especially where the risk of serious complications such as heart attack are still on the lower side. Some of the treatments used for coronary heart disease are as follows:
- Making lifestyle changes: Quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption along with consumption of regulated diet will automatically start cleaning plaque that has built up within the arteries. Losing weight also tends to help.
- Medications: Special medications can take care of cases wherein the deposits are still lesser and the plaque buildup can be removed without the requirement of extensive surgery. Anti-cholesterol medications are one example of this.
- Surgical procedures: These are usually employed when the blockage is severe and cannot be corrected by the conventional methods mentioned above. Some of the procedures are angioplasty, stent replacement, as well as coronary artery bypass surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist and ask a free question.
If you want to decrease your risk for heart disease, it may be important for you to reduce the added sugar in your diet.