Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amanjot G Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amanjot G SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 35 years old. I am not able to sleep for last one month. Which medicine you suggest for sleep.
I am thin and I want to make our body So please tell me that what should I do for make my body healthy.
I became overweight due to setback 12 hour in my shop. Kindly suggest me what can I do to be fit at all.
More sweating means more weight loss: When you sweat your body releases water and sodium due to which you feel that you have lost weight. This illusionary weight loss is only temporary and comes back when you rehydrate yourself. Sweating is a mechanism of body for cool down and hence don't count more sweating as more weight loss
Sir I am 55year old blood pressure blood sugar my disease. I have suffers urine problem. A white dust show on my penis everyday. I saw it last one year how can I cure from it.
I am 23 year old and I have pimple problem and hairfall problem. I took advice from ayurvedic doctor and they gave me medicine and told that you have to purify your blood and gave me medicine for that. I take regularly from last 1 mont but not work and one additional problem of period is face by me and my face look very ugly. What should I do? and I have marriage function at my home after one month. And I have oily skin and too much blackheads on my face. What should i do to overcome it?
I have a 1 years child. He doesn't have hair in the front of his head. What should I do growth of his hair in front of his head. I had taken his hair for 4 times. But the result was the same.
I am 54 years old, Recently I am facing a problem of n numbness in leg finger s. Pl indicate the reason and remedy.
Stress is the physical or emotional response of the body to an internal or external stimulus that upsets the equilibrium of the body. The contemporary lifestyle causes a lot of stress, which may have adverse impacts on your health. The stress hormones which are secreted in animals only during starvation, childbirth or torture are secreted in human beings all the time.
Natural remedies like homeopathy can be used to combat stress without harmful side effects. Since stress is responsible for several health problems and homeopathy aims at eliminating the root cause of said disorders, these remedies can cure a lot of stress related problems too.
The common homeopathic medicines used to deal with stress are:
- Arsenicum album: It is beneficial for people who are anxious, fastidious, nervous or excessively critical. It is also used for patients who exhibit tendencies of paranoia, such as arriving hours early for an appointment out of an irrational fear of being late.
- Calcarea carbonica: It is an appropriate remedy for work related stress or burnout. Often, people feel an intense amount of pressure at their workplaces because they feel that they are constantly being watched and evaluated, and are afraid of making even minor mistakes or have strict deadlines to meet.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is an immediate solution to anxiety and apprehension caused by an upcoming event such as a performance, an interview or a test. Gelsemium can relieve symptoms like short-term paralysis, increased pulse rate, dizziness, nausea and indigestion.
- Argentum nitricum: It is useful for nervous fits and impulses caused by suggestibility and extreme mental exertion.
- Ignatia amara: This is used to deal with depression caused by stress factors like humiliation, fear, guilt and loss. People who go into shock can also be treated with Ignatia amara.
- Kali phosphoricum: It can provide relief from exhaustion due to overwork or prolonged illness. The patient becomes over sensitive, anxious and feels unable to cope with stress.
- Natrum muriaticum: It is the treatment for symptoms like insomnia, claustrophobia, frequent headaches and pain around the eyes. It is also used to treat stress caused by isolation and dejection.
- Pulsatilla: It is a remedy for mild or violent mood swings caused by stress. The patient may alternate between over excitement and depression within a very short period of time.
- Sepia: It is a homeopathic medicine that is used to treat patients of stress who have developed cognitive defect and memory problems.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!