Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Alok SudhYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pain in my fingers of right hands and when I am trying to bend them together I feel pain at the end side of middle fingers. This is happening from last one week and also there is acute pain in right feet when I am trying to pull right feet and bend it. So please advise me what to do.
Hi i'm 30 years old and have kneeache after 3 months in my right legs, please suggested me what should I do? Thanks.
I am suffering from the problem feet and arms pain in my body this problem is started from the month of august. I have already take the treatment but can not feel relief please tell me the solution of my this month?
I am 34 old male having trouble in running. When I run for 2 or 3 minutes. Shooting pain starts in my lower part of my left leg then I have to take rest to control my pain.
I am 37yrs old female, suffering from backache since 10yrs. My Calcium is low and take medicines as advised by doctors. Have started pains in legs and area below feet, unable to stand sometimes. Walking and exercises increase my pain and then I feel lethargic although the day. Please advise!
My neck pains when ever I go to sleep and it pains more when I turn left or right while sleeping and have little bit problem in breathing too. Pl tell me what can be the causes and what should I do.
I am suffering from 2-3 back pain and instant leg pain too. I don't know why but when this happens I Even can not sleep well or sit well.
I am suffering from knee pain, ankle pain and low hip joint pain sine six months, I have got checked my uric acid content and it is found to be 7.0 at six months before. Now the uric acid content is 4.7 and RA factor is -ve. Still I am having the same kind of pain. Please revert with your suggestions.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain.
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.