Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Alok AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi. My skin complexion is very dark. But my whole body is brighten except my face. I want to fair face complexion my skin is sensitive. Plz tell me any effective tips for my skin complexion.
Sir/mam I have too many spots on my body after suffered from chickenpox. please help me to cure these spots. And I have so many skin tags on my body too. Thanks.
My face is darker than my body color. should I use Kojisol gel to lighten my face? If no, then tell me the other method to lighten my face. I have read the side effects but I haven't get any hypersensitivity on skin by trial use of this product.
I m 18 years old and I m suffering from dark circles under the eye side so please tell me what I do.
Hi. My son 4.6 years old. He was very fair before but nowadays his skin becoming dry and dark. I am using Himalaya moisture soap but still skin looks dry. Suggest me what to do. Or any good soap.
My name is manoj my qui is my face is very dark in this summer please advice me because I going to meet my friend but he feeling very bad Kindly.
My face is so oily when I go out the face becomes so oliy and I don't what to do. Say me some remedies for the oily skin.
Sir I have taken co2 laser treatment for scar. 4days ago. What protection should I take and which creams I use which are not so costly.
Mere face per pimple ke nisan hai unhe dur kaise karu kafi time se hai or kai tarah ki cream bhi laga chuka hu.
Im 21 and I have dark circles that just wont go, since years. I am allergic to dust and I keep sneezing everyday morning as I wake up. Is there a connection? What do I do to get rid of my dark circles. They are not because of sleeplessness.
I am 26 year old female. I have oily skin with excess sebum and oil secretion. Also I Have pimple scars and my skin looks tired. What facial, cleanser, face wash and moisturizer should I apply?
I am 21years old female sleeping at late nights so I got black circles and also suffering from blackheads please tell me the solutions.
How anti-aging skin treatment enhance the appearance
I am a 41-year-old who has moved from a humid climate to a more dry climate area. I have dryness of skin which leads to itching and redness. What should I do?
Cholinergic Urticaria is a skin problem that a dermatologist can diagnose and treat. The most common cause of this condition includes sweating. It may be of four types including poral occlusion, generalised hypohidrosis, sweat allergy and idiopathic. Mostly, the common triggers include heat and consequent sweat which can cause a variety of symptoms in the internal organs. Let us find out more about the signs, symptoms and treatment of this ailment.
- Signs: There are many signs of the onset of this ailment including a rise in the body's core temperature after physical pursuits like running, workouts, eating spicy food, fever, hot showers and even emotional stress. When there is a persistent rise in the temperature every time you indulge in such activities, it may be time to take a look at symptoms so that the dermatologist can make a proper diagnosis.
- Skin Related Symptoms: Itching and burning sensation on the skin can point at the presence of this disease. One may also find rashes that can appear on the arms and neck, as well as the areas where the skin folds and sweat percolates. Also, you may find tiny welts that can form in a cluster to give the appearance of a large growth or swelling.
- Digestive Tract Symptoms: The digestive tract may also get affected which can lead to loose motions and cramps in the abdomen.
- Respiratory Tract Symptoms: There are a variety of symptoms of this condition, including breathless and wheezing as well as changes in the respiratory tract.
- Other Symptoms: Headaches, palpitations, nausea and salivation are other common side effects and signs of overall discomfort. In very rare cases, Anaphylaxis can also set in as a symptom of this condition.
- Treatment: Ample measures will also need to be taken so as to avoid a heart attack due to sudden cooling and drops in temperature. The dermatologist can prescribe beta blockers like Propranolol as well as anti histamine drugs that can contain the symptoms of the allergic reaction. Regular everyday use of antihistamine drugs may be required for these patients. Immunosuppressants and leukotriene inhibitors can also be used in such cases.
- Lifestyle Changes: The best treatment in such cases is avoiding the allergens that trigger or cause the condition. In many cases, the patient may have to stop exercising so as to avoid the severe symptoms. The patient will also need to avoid too much exposure to ultraviolet rays which can lead to rapid desensitisation as well as autologous sweat.
Patients suffering from this condition should record and report even the smallest change to the dermatologist so that there are no serious health implications in the long run.