Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi. I had withdrawal bleeding on 21 april.And I got normal bleeding on 7-8th April. I took ipill within 2 hours. Today Is 16th May I dint get down. When I'll get down? I did home pregnancy test. All are negative.
I am 39 week pregnant I want to know can a saffron milk is safe for me this days n I want to know natural remedies for induce labour.
I am 26 years female. My period is irregular. In april 2015 I conceive but Dr. Said after 15 days the cell is dead. She gave me Mifepristone tablet. After that my period came on July (2 months). Then September 5, 31 October. I consult to gynecologist she gave me Rubired tablet (1 month) and cycloset syrup (3 month. This is my third month start using cycloset syrup. Still my period not come. Please tell me about my period.
Blood came through my urine. I was having fever and chills during this time. 2 days before the fever, I drank a mountain dew which was non refrigerated. Could this be the problem?
My partner had her periods ending on 14th August and we had unprotected sex until around 21st and 22nd. When is the latest to know that she has conceived? What are the symptoms to know about pregnancy before she skips her periods which is due on 10th next month. Any inputs will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
I had sex for the first time with a condom but that delayed my periods. Am I pregnant? Please advice me what to do.
Had sex on 20 march on 21march her periods are expected they not come on 23 march again have a sex and taken ipill (first time ever in her life) still on 27march periods not came is ipill normal effect?
I have this fermented apple cider type smell in my urine since 2 months. Some times there is tingling itching and dryness in the vagina too. Can you please help.
Hii doctor. I ab 22 year married girl. I had unprotected sex 1around 15 days ago. I missed my periods. Hcg urin test was also negative. please prescribe me any pill so I get my periods immediately. I realy need it.
Sir, what is trichotillomania? Can someone be out of it by meditation and exercise. I have to make my project on this disorder, therefore I need your help too.
I am now seven months pregnant and I want your suggestion how to care up my child for next tow month.
My one ivf not success and one fallopian tube removed and other unhealthy then can try normal pregnancy.
Fatigue is a common complaint amongst middle aged people. It is mostly seen in people who have refrained from physical activity or working out for long. This being said, there are a host of other diseases where fatigue acts as the most prominent symptom. Some major diseases where fatigue is involved are anemia, heart diseases, thyroid and diabetes. If you are feeling exhausted or worn out even after a good night’s sleep, it is time to consult your doctor. Here are a few tips that can help you in managing fatigue in the early stage:
- Review your existing medication: Get your doctor to check your medication to ensure that the fatigue is not a result of your existing medicine. Doctors often change the medication for any side effects such as this. It is also advised not to take additional medicine to counter fatigue.
- Start moving: Studies show that physical activity greatly boosts the level of energy in an individual. Daily exercise not only reduces fatigue but makes the heart and lung function more efficiently. It increases vigor and the overall quality of life. According to a study conducted by the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, it was seen that people who are more active have more self-confidence.
- Drink water: Dehydration often causes day time fatigue. It not only impairs the physical performance of an individual but also contribute to lack of alertness and motivation. A good indicator of the body’s hydration is the color of the urine. Ideally it should be yellow, pale or straw colored. Any coloration other than this signifies that the body needs more water.
- Hit the bed early: Lack of sleep is one of the biggest factors of fatigue. A study conducted by the Stanford University in 2004 showed that people with good sleeping habits suffers from less fatigue. An afternoon nap followed by a coffee further reduces fatigue and energizes a person. 8 hours of sleep is considered to be healthy and keeps fatigue at bay.
- Frequent eating: It is observed that people who eat small meals several times a day are less prone to this condition than others who eat twice or thrice a day but eat bigger meals. Frequent eating maintains a steady blood sugar level and helps a person concentrate harder. This being said, it has to be ensured that food is consumed in smaller quantities to refrain from putting on weight.
- Try Yoga: While any kind of exercise is helpful in countering fatigue, yoga is particularly helpful in boosting energy. A British study conducted among young adults showed that those who attended 6 weeks of yoga classes are found to be more energetic and mindful. Yoga should be practiced under strict supervision of an instructor to avoid any possible complications of the body.
I had unprotected sex on 19 october & my period is of 31 days .I have my period on 1 nov but this time there were bleeding on first day & then brown spotting & clots & cramping in abdomen .this lasts for 4 days. But my period lasts 6 to 7 days each time. I took hpt on 11 nov & 13 nov both are negative. I have my next period on 28 nov which is 3 days earlier. I have the symptom of tire ness little. Can I be pregnant?
Exercise of any kind whether it is brisk walking running or weight training if done for 30 minutes or so five days a week offers tremendous benefits both physical and mental. Several studies have proven that working out can reduce stress and boost the body's ability to deal with existing mental tension and anxiety
For an upset stomach, add 1 teaspoon of blackberry tincture in a glass of water and drink it every 2-4 hours until your symptoms subside.