Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ali AlzubiYour feedback matters!
My vit B12 is 202 pmol/L ref level- 155-700. Homocysteine total- 10.2 ref- 4.9-13.7 umol/L, does this comes under deficiency, keeping in view low immunity. Albumin = 37 g/L ref- 33-48,, hB= 135 G/l, REF= 137-180, Hematocrit= 0.40 L/L ref- 0.40-0.54, RBC=4.4 10E12/L ref = 4.5-6.0, C3 compliment= 1.20 g/L ref=0.60- 1.60, C4 complement= 0.35 g/L ref= 010-0.40 g/L, Does these results are abnormal, what are expectations?
What is kegel exercise and how to do this. How long it takes to give good results. I have an idea about it but not knowing the proper way of doing it.
I am 42 years old and I have the problem of very bad dry skin. I apply all types of cream to my body but I still I have the same problem. Can you suggest me some home remedy to dry skin.
in todays world it is almost imposssible to always avoid the allergen, so the better option is to strengthen the body to fight against these.
Ayurveda advocates certain daily regimens which can help in this.
1.Proper oral hygiene has to be maintained. Practice tooth brushing at morning and before bedtime. Ensure proper mouth wash after every meal.
2. Pratimarsh nasya - This is the practise of instilling oil in the nose. This can be practised easily by an individual. Instill 4-5 drops of sesame oil daily in each nostril and inhale deeply. This has to be practiced early in the morning.
3.Make a habit of applying Rasnadi powder (An ayurvedic medicated poweder) over the vertex immediately after bath and also at bedtime. Avoid sleeping directly under the fan or other cooling sources.
4. Intake of buttermilk processed with turmeric poder, curry leaves, ginger is also useful.
5. Add ginger, garlic esentially in all meals.
6. Yogic practices like breathing exercises can support the lung capacity and cleansing practices like neti can help in developing desensitization to allergens.
7. Drinking water should be boiled with cumin seeds and always consumed as lukewarm.
8. Oil massage before bath can help a lot. Sesame oil can be used for this, for those having frequent episodes of chest congestion muatard oil will give better results. Take bath in warm water only.
Dear Sir Thik se penish stand na hone kaa reasion adik cigrate smoking karna hai kya Kiyuki mere saath aisa problem ho raha hai mai smoking hi Jada karta hu. Please sir help me.
I am 29 years old male. I have Allergy from cow milk and all cow milk products. Problem.- rashes on skin. Itching on whole body. Due to milk allergy. Is there any solution in Ayurveda. And yoga. please tell.
Sir I am male 30 years, problem is there are couf in my throat, so please explain what I do, what's reason of cauf.
How do I get rid of dust alergy? ? Even wen I take bath I use to get lot of siniizes and dry caught. . Please get me the remedies for ?
I have habit of chewing tobacco. How to stop it. Is sudden stop can make me unhealthy. Please show me some home remedy.
I am 32 year since a week I am feeling my heart beats run fast when I take rest Please let me what to do Thank you.
I am a teacher ,in night l muttering as I am teAching. I dream about it. There was I noise in my mind, am I psycho.
My sister has a problem of continuous tears from eyes since last 3-4 months. From last 4-5 days she also has headache. Can anyone tell about it's reason?
My simple question is im really confuse bcoz im having pain in my head from 5 years and pain is continually 24 hours is this migraine headache. Is migraine pain 24 hours.
I'm suffering from Vertigo. When I wake up or going to sleep it starts and it is for very short period or moment. I m taking homeopathic treatment.what can be done for this condition?
Even if I eat im not becoming fat. My weight does not match my age. So what can I do to become fat so that I can be healthy and even I have low bp so I also need a solution to overcome it. Please help me.
Stomach aches or abdominal pains are one of the most frequently reported health complaints faced by children. Children below the age of twelve are known to suffer from recurrent stomach pain. While pains such as these lead to momentary discomfiture, they also lay the path for graver worries if neglected for too long. Your child may feel sick and bunk school for two days; rest and home care can restore his or her health, but that in no way, is the best suited way of dealing with the situation. If tummy aches resurface over a certain period of time, parents should be cautious enough to look for the root cause and should try to eliminate it accordingly.
Widely noticed causes of stomach aches in children:
- Unhygienic food can affect the child’s digestive system.
- Intolerance to a certain food item should not be overlooked.
- Perpetual anxiety can make the tummy twist and turn.
- Urinary Tract Infections can also lead to acute abdominal pain.
- Serious factors such as gallstones or appendicitis could also be present. Immediate expert consultation is advised in such a case.
- Caffeine and packaged soft drinks can be harmful.
- Butter, ghee and other greasy products can trigger tummy aches.
Ways to treat tummy aches in children:
- Keep children away from gas producing food items: Food that is hard to digest should be avoided. Lentil soup or dal should only be consumed in limited amounts to prevent the formation of gas. Don’t let your child have too many nuts regularly.
- Keep them hydrated: Fluid intake should be monitored. A child should drink at least six to seven glasses of water per day. Fruit juices or soups can also be given to them alongside main meals. This helps digestion.
- Do not stack up food in one go: Eating a lot in one meal is a bad way of satisfying hunger. Have smaller meals in more numbers. Six to eight meals will keep your child full and will also eliminate chances of acid reflux which happens either due to an empty stomach or too much piling up of greasy food.
- Timely check - up with the doctor: If tummy aches refuse to go away, take your child to a doctor for a thorough check- up. Administer medicines as prescribed by the physician.