Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
सर मेरे पीछले आठ दिनो से शौच करते समय खून आ रहा है मेने आयुर्वेदिक और अेलोपेथिक दवाएं ली लेकिन उसका कोई खास असर नही हुआ लेकिन शौच करने के बाद मेरे पेट के उपर वाले भाग मे जलन होती है बाकी किसी भी तरह का कोई भी जलन या तकलीफ नही है कृपया खून रोकने का इलाज बतावे और आखिर समस्या कया है
I get upset stomach every time I masturbate. My stomach stays upset for 1 week along with constipation. Age 18.
My husband is suffering from tonsils since childhood, now its getting worse day by day. Causes coughing, pain in throat, sometimes fever, Obesity etc. Please tell me whether he should go for operation to completely remove it? Are there any side effects of this operation?
I daily drink water 2 litter after wake up in the morning and after fresh I drain water by inserting finger in mouth, Is it harmful for me?
I am writing this letter on behalf of my 19 year old Son. All India Institute of Medical Sceience, New Delhi had carried out Muscle Biopsy on 24.03.2005 and found the following: ?Muscle Biopsy shows features of Muscular Dystrophy? (Beckers). For the above disease, is there any kind of treatments are available as on date. Your reply in this regard will be highly appreciated. Tks N Rgds. Raghu
Dear sir / mam I am college student. My mind is not sharp I am learn my studies and after my mind is blank.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?