Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Akansha MarwahYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I am Satish Kumar, 32 years male. I want to reduce my belly fat. Please advise me how can we reduce my belly fat naturally.
I have USG for KUB Rt. Kidney is 96*48 nd cortical thick of 13 mm Lt. Kidney is 106*51 nd cortical thick 13 mm B/L kidneys are normal in size position nd sinus echogenisity No overfilling is seen in either kidney LEFT KIDNEY _ shows overfilling and dilatation of Lt. Ureter nd 5 mm calculus is seen in left lower ureter at veisco ureteric junction. What should I do, tell me please help me, I am getting so much pain.
I have thyroid since 8 years and m continuously taking tablet but is there any kind of medication through which I can cure my thyroid soon.
Hi, I am 36 years old male with 57 kg weight. I am married for last 8 years n having two kids.in Last 2 months I used suhagra forte four times to enhance my sex power. Now I am facing erectile dysfunction problem. This happened first time in my 8 years married life. I don't know it is side effect of the suhagra forte or something else. Kindly prescribe the best solution.
I have a health problem my body is very week so please suggest me what I do for improve my body health.
In 2007 my shoulder bone was fractured in accident (the right side arm limb bone and the bone at shoulder movement fractured). Doctors have fitted iron plat inside my arm ~shoulder joining place. 8 years passed iron plates are still in my body. Now I am not facing such difficulty but arm is weaker than other arm. I cannot stretch up my hand fully over head. My question is whether I shall go for operation to remove iron plates or no harm for me keeping the iron plates permanently?
Is there any home medicine for migraine related vertigo. I am having motion sickness when walking and my doctor specified its migraine related vertigo. Is this causes tiredness and bitterness in mouth too? Would like to see if any homeopathy medicine is available for migraine related vertigo.
I have premature ejaculation problem. Ejaculates less than 2 min. I am male and 40 years old. Please advice any cream or oil that can be applied externally for longer sexual intercourse. Thanks.
Hello doctor, I want to loose my weight by 10 kg, I am 31 and my weight is 72, tired everything, but no results. Please Help me, I will be very thankful to you.
Hi, I am 24 years old and I got married. When my husband asks for sex I don't want to do that and if he touches me I don't get any feeling towards him. Is this is a major problem? What is the reason behind it?
I have cold from 3 months. My right nose is blocked at night when I sleep. When I clean my nose a sound comes from my right ear.
6 Changes in your body you can expect during the second trimester of pregnancy
The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.
In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:
1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.
2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.
3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.
4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.
5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.
6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.
Hello Experts! I M Rajesh age 24 yr. My problem is that I have dark Nd oily skin. I want fair skin. Only face complexion is dark. Other body parts are fair. please suggest me some creams or tubes. Thanks.
Having severe headache since last 4 days not able to concentrate in any work which cannot be completed please help me tell me what to do.
Thyroid disorder and weight loss
Most of the time, underlying the thyroid disorder is years of abuse of our body.
When you don't take proper care of your own nutrition, sleep and invest time for proper exercise, at some point various hormonal systems of the body go out of sync.
It is very important to have your thyroid hormones as tablets as per your doctor's prescription and adjust the dose with a periodic check up. And just doing it may reduce your weight little bit. But it will not be enough. You need to work on the root cause of this issue.
Avoid all junk food and all sweet food. Low fat - low calorie diets does not work for the majority of people. Eat wholesome nutritious food full of fibers, good quality fat like ghee and coconut etc. Don't focus on calories but on nutritional density and diversity.
Simultaneously working on exercise and diet will surely help. You do not have to do rigorous exercise to lose weight but start with something small. Let us say 8-minute workout.
Best rate to lose weight is 1/2 kg per week. If that happens, it is least likely to go high again in future.
Trying to lose weight in very short time will need some form of crash diet. Even if you lose weight doing this kind of crash diet, you will get it all back in no time and all the gain will be mainly fat. Not good for your health.
Be gentle and patient with yourself. Demonstrate commitment to your persistent efforts. Make a comprehensive change in diet, exercise, sleep and stress in your routine. This is called lifestyle medicine. If you can not do it on your own, find some expert who can help you in this over an extended period of time.