Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajitinder Kaur SinghYour feedback matters!
Have you ever taken a look at your food and questioned yourself about your nutritional intake? Whether you’re a vegan, pescatarian or non-vegetarian, it is essential that your food provides you with vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Never rely on vitamin supplements alone to give your body the nutrition it needs. Though a few nutrient deficiencies have no symptoms, most can be easily identified. Here are a few tips to help you understand whether your body is getting all the nutrition it requires or not.
- Cracks around the lips: Dehydration is not the only cause for cracks around the lips. This could be a sign of vitamin B, zinc or iron deficiency. It could also be a sign of not getting enough protein. To correct this deficiency, increase your intake of poultry products, eggs, cheese and salmon. Vitamin C helps the body absorb iron and hence you should also include fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C in your diet.
- Hair loss and brittle nails: Biotin or vitamin B7 is crucial for healthy hair and nails. Hence, if you’re experiencing sudden hair loss and brittle nails, it could be a sign of vitamin B7 deficiency. Egg yolks are a rich source of biotin, but to get the most out of them it is best to eat them raw. However, avoid eating raw egg whites as this can be counterproductive. Other food items rich in biotin are nuts, mushrooms, salmon, cauliflowers and bananas.
- Red bumps on the skin: Red eruptions on the skin can be a sign of low levels of essential fatty acids or vitamin A or D. Sardines and anchovies are rich sources of Omega-3 fatty acids that can correct this deficiency. To deal with a vitamin A deficiency, you need to eat lots of green leafy vegetables, carrots and sweet potatoes. The best way to get Vitamin D is through safe sun exposure (get your vitamin D level tested today).
- Numbness in hands and feet: Numbness and a tingling sensation in your hands and feet could be a sign of vitamin B deficiency. This is often also accompanied by anxiety, depression and tiredness. Vitamin B supplements are easily available in tablet and capsule forms or can be found in spinach, beetroots, eggs and poultry.
- Leg muscle cramps: Frequent cramps in your toes, calves and arches of the foot could be a sign of potassium, magnesium and calcium deficiency, so get yourself tested today. To fix this, eat plenty of almonds, hazelnuts, apples and green leafy vegetables like kale and spinach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized and ask a free question.
Experiencing any of these symptoms? Get tested yourself today and find out for sure!
I have got pigmentation on my cheeks during my pregnancy. It looks dirty. What is the best medicine and how do I apply them?
I am 22. And from last year I was having problem in my periods. Shortly I was diagnosed with pcos. M not able to understand what it is. Does it mean I will not get pregnant evr. As my ultrasound suggest that I have follicles in my left ovary where as my right overy does not have any follicles or cysts or anything. It is just little bit expand. So does it mean my right ovary is producing egg n left is not. Pls help me with this. M really not understanding n its making me frustrated. Pls help.
Is their any side effects to lick vagina while sex and how to make long drive during sex kindly suggest on it Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible..
Hi. My girlfriend gave blood and urine samples for the following tests today: 1. Haemogram 2. Blood sugar - random 3.Serum creatinine 4.TSH 5. Serum B-12 total Vitamin D category1 5.Complete Urine Study. She had taken a levonorgestrel tablet approx. Couple of weeks ago. Will these tests in anyway reveal that she had taken the tablet and that she had sexual contact with me?
Yesterday night I tried to do sex with my gf. She was lying on bed ,i put my condom on and went up on her .when I started putting inside she started ignore for some time but I forcefully tries to put my penis inside but its not went inside ,only reached her wet pussy. That time my condom suddenly dropped off but I did not noticed dat and tried to put in .after few seconds I noticed .still my pennis not went inside but reached the pussy wetness .so this there any chance to get pregnancy .she is not ready to take pills. So suggest me some fruits or foods to avoid pregnancy.
My periods date was 20th August. Till it is absent. I had done preg kit test on 24th August. It was negative. Usually my periods is very regular. Now I am suffering in white discharge and mild back pain. Should I wait for few days or check up gynecologist?
This is Nethra. When I'm in menses period I'll get a severe back pain and stomach pain so wts the precaution of that so please prescribe me.
Me and my gf had sex 3 times these year. She took ipill every time and got withdrawal bleeding after 5 days every time and she also gets normal period after 30 days interval. Past 3 months we do not have sex. Today Is her last day of period. But from her nipples some milky fluid is coming only when squeezed and it is not stopping. Why it is happening? Is She Pregnant?
So this happened and me and my gf are freaking out. My girlfriend sucked my penis and some cum definitely went inside her mouth. Then she sucked my finger for a while. Then I fingered her using the same finger.(i touched her clitoris). We're worried that the cum from her saliva could've entered her through my finger. Is there a chance of her getting pregnant? if so how big is it? and what can we do now to prevent it? (it's been 6 days) ps: she's still a virgin, we've never had sex before. Pps: I fingered her on an afternoon and on the same evening she got her periods.
How many days after of periods a male can get sex with female without condoms and there will not be chances of pregnancy.
I had unprotected sex with my bf on 4th of this month. My periods were supposed to cum on 5-6th of dis month and I hereby I got my periods on 11 th now from two days m suffering from irregular periods on 11th I got a normal period routine same pain and the pad was also full of blood till night but today that is on 12th m almost with just some drops of blood that too even nothing sometimes, right now I am just confused what kind of the bleeding is it a normal periods or any kind of pregnancy bleeding or some kind of problem with my periods please help me up with suitable guidance.
Ovarian cancer takes place when the cells in either of your ovaries have an abnormal growth. The ovaries are two small organs, situated on either side of your uterus. They deliver female sex hormones and store and discharge eggs (ova) that help a woman reproduce. Ovarian cancer is a serious disease that emerges from various sorts of cells and growths inside the ovary.
Specialists do not know precisely what causes ovarian cancer. Hereditary qualities, for example and other DNA changes, are a danger element for few ladies. Around 10 out of 100 ovarian cancers are thought to be brought about by quality transformations in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 genes. Women who go through changes due to these carrier genes are more at risk of contracting ovarian cancer.
The earliest symptoms of ovarian cancer are as follows:
- Frequent bloating in the uterus or stomach area.
- Pain in your pelvis or belly.
- Inconvenience while eating, or feeling full quickly.
- Urinary issues, for example, a critical need to urinate or urinating more frequently than expected.
The disease is usually suspected after an ultrasound suggests an ovarian cyst with a specific appearance. If there is a suspicion of ovarian cancer on ultrasound, you doctor may ask for a blood test for markers like CA-125, CEA, AFP, etc.
Treatment options for ovarian cancer:
The decision of treatment and the long-term result for ladies who have ovarian cancer relies upon the sort and phase of cancer they are in. Your age, general wellbeing, personal satisfaction, and wish to get pregnant should be considered. The primary treatment methods for ovarian cancer are:
- Surgery to see whether you have cancer or not and to treat it. This may include taking biopsies to check for the spread of cancer.
- Chemotherapy, which uses medications to kill the cancerous cells. It is suggested after surgery for most phases of ovarian cancer.
- Women who are in a more progressive stage of ovarian cancer may have a portion of their chemotherapy before surgery and whatever is left of it after surgery. This can make the surgery more secure for these women.
- Radiation treatment might be utilized to pulverize the cancer cells with the help of high-measurement X-ray beams or other high-vitality beams.
Side Effects of Treatment Methods:
Most medications for ovarian cancer cause reactions. They may vary, depending upon the kind of treatment, your age and general well-being. Reactions of surgery rely on the degree of your surgery and spread of the disease. In case your specialist removes your ovaries, you lose the capacity to bear children with your own eggs. The option of egg freezing should be discussed before resorting to this step. Furthermore, if both ovaries are removed, it leads to menopausal symptoms.
Symptoms of chemotherapy may incorporate loss of appetite and weight, queasiness, fatigue, vomiting, nausea and hair loss.
One should get regular or annual check-ups done to see if there are problems in any parts of the bodies since natural symptoms of cancer are only visible after a certain stage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 25 years old and I had stopped white sticky stuff in my vagina from last 2 months. I am virgin. Please help me out. Is this serious? or not.
Along with the baby, the mother also benefits physically and emotionally from breastfeeding. Due to the release of the prolactin hormones, a peaceful and nurturing sensation fills the mother.
Dear Doctor, My wife is suffering from dryness of vagina During sex it's very painful so yohimbe bark is right medicine or not.
If a girl had a sex with his boyfriend 2 days before and did not get periods then what should that girl do?
We've probably heard about it, read it and even watched it a few times - devices like TV and laptop take a toll on our health. But are the studies backed with statistics applicable to us? What duration crosses the limit between acceptable and dangerous. Given that both these devices are entwined in our lives not only to entertain, but also make our lives easy, how much can you really avoid them? The reality is that you can't. So here is a quick look at what impacts you the most and how you can manage it best.
1. Increased eye irritability: We are quite used to multi-screen viewing these days. We work on our laptops or iPads while we watch TV at home. While this may seem like a skilled process in multi-brain functionality, but it is subjecting our eyes continuously to artificial light, making us blink less often. Often extending to over 12 hours a day, a mix or laptop and TV viewing can cause dry eyes, irritability, and reduced vision problems.
2. Increased obesity: Having access to everything from groceries to jewelry online makes it unnecessary to move out of the house on a Sunday. This is a boon and a bane in its own right. Easy access means spending lesser time standing in supermarket queues but more time in front of the TV. This can lead to lethargy and obesity. This risk is very real in children and we are battling with an entire generation on the brink of obesity and related problems. Did you know that childhood obesity risk increases by 60% when kids watch one hour of TV! Don't even try the math for a year's worth of television!
3. Increased affinity for junk food: TV has more side effects than you think. It automatically makes us reach out for the most harmful foods that taste great but hardly have any nutritional value. From chips to pizzas to burgers to quick fix noodles some with extra cheese others with a copious quantity of salts slowly add harmful toxins to the body. The worst part is that we are so lost in our work or TV that we don't realize the quantity we are chewing down.
4. It affects your sleep cycle: Having these handy late in the night also confuses our body with artificial light, throwing our sleep cycle off balance.
5. The one-off cases are real for some people: We often hear horror stories about some 12 years old whose thighs burned up because of excessive laptop use. There are other stories about a man who came home after a workout and accidently touched his laptop's power cord to be electrocuted. There are other stories linking these gadgets to cancer risks. These stories may be played up by the media for viral effect but the fact remains that you never know when you can be that 'somebody'.