Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajith AroraYour feedback matters!
My son is 5+ year. His weight is 13+kg. (d.o.b=1-11-11. He is very much active also. His daily routine diet is. Morning m 9: 30=fruit break Then 11 am=1butter paratha, sabji 2: 15 pm =1 glass milk 3: 30 pm= 2 butter chapati, sabji 7: 30 pm= snacks (biscuit, chips etc) 10:15 pm=2 chapati, sabji.ya (1 chapati, rice+sabji/dal) ***but usky sath k aur baccho k according bahut jada patla hai. Kya y diet usky liy thik hai. I am very worried about him or agr koi supplement hai to please btaye. Or 5 + bachhay ka Kya wait hona chahiye.
Usually mothers often feel insecure about their milk production amount and they often feel that their babies aren't getting enough milk, which results in switching to formula feeds, which is not good for their babies in the long run.
This post will help the willing mothers to feed their babies and help as confidence building measure.
1. Milk production gets boosted when mother keep their babies close to body. It provide warmth, bonding, ease tension, etc
2. Proper positioning of baby while feeding is important. You can watch YouTube videos on breastfeeding positions, like CRADLE, CROSS CRADLE, FOOTBALL positions etc.
3. Breastfeeding is a painless procedure,if you are feeling pain,something is wrong.Getting sore nipple,crack nipple are findings of improper attachment.
4. Feed the baby for atleast 20min, it helps baby getting foremilk(watery part of milk) which quench thirst as well as hind milk(thick part of milk) which provides satiety.
5. If baby sleeps while feeding,wake her up by gentle stroking in feet, completely empty your breast otherwise the baby becomes cranky,pass frequent small quantity stools with improper weight gain
6. Passage of urine more than 8 times per day,good sleep in between feeds and proet weight gain are good sign of successful breast feeding.
7. Dont get biased based on advertisement of formula feed in media. They aren't superior to breastmilk in any ways.Breastmilk provide protection against asthma, allergies, blood pressure, heart diseases etc
I got Gas problem, even someone press my hand forcedly. It has started. What should I do to get solution from gas and acidity?
My daughter is seven and she gets cold attack every night her nose gets blocked and she freaks out as it becomes very uncomfortable for her to breathe. She doesnotven have cold in a days times that affects her.
My child age 6 is facing sever atopic dermatitis. Is long term steroidal cream harmful for his skin.
My baby is 4 months and he cries constantly on my lap. He is a baby boy. I don't understand why he cries whenever I take him on my lap.
Am breastfeeding mom to 2.6 years son. Sever back ache. L4 l5 upper stomach very heavy n lower abdominal dragged down. How to get rid of it n I am suffering from bronchitis. Shortness of breathing. Heavy flem. I feel my body total punchered. No stamina. please suggest.
A kid at our home who is just 2 months old have a bit of cold and is been given an hepatitis b vaccine bcoz of which he is suffering a lot of pain. What should be done in such a situation?
My daughter is 7 years old and she is having bed wetting problem. Please do suggest me what should I do ?
According to research published in October in the journal Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine, children absorb significantly more cell phone radiation than previously thought.
This is because children have smaller heads and thinner skulls than adults, which means their bone marrow can absorb up to 10 times the radiation that an adult's might.
While this doesn't tell us if phones are more dangerous for children, it does suggest that there's a need for caution with children regarding phone usage until more research is done.