Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajit Rahane
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit RahaneYour feedback matters!
I am unable to sleep from 2 days I tried sleeping tablets but its of no use I am having class test which is very hard to score so please suggest me.
Penis Packing - Tips for Creating a More Impressive Bulge
Penis packing - the art of making the male organ appear larger, more obvious or more prominent by stuffing the undergarments with extraneous material - is an age-old gimmick. It's easy to understand the psychology behind this trickery; plenty of men simply feel that having an impressive penis bulge will suggest exceptional penis health and, perhaps most importantly, a more sexually potent tool. It can also be a major confidence booster.
Human beings may have evolved over the centuries, but sexual activities are still motivated by instinct. As with many other species, the human male often assumes that emphasizing his sex organ is the best way to attract a partner. Since society demands that sexual organs be kept hidden away, some men choose to draw attention to their packages by achieving a prominent penis bulge through artificial means. Real or imagined, this augmented bulge is seen as a draw for potential sex partners, as well as a sign of dominance over men with more modest bulges.
Food for thought.
Before stuffing, a man should ask himself these questions:
- Is he committed? Adding extra packaging to a man's underwear can make his genitals feel crowded and uncomfortable. The crotch is already a generally hot and sweaty environment; stuffing may worsen this.
- Is the bulge really that important? The fact is that most women find penis size to be less crucial than a man's ability to use and control his member.
- What happens when the clothes come off? If a man tries to amplify his sex appeal by exaggerating his penis size, he could be setting up his partner for a serious surprise when the "truth" is revealed.
How to stuff.
- If the appearance of a large penis bulge seems worth the risks, a man should proceed with the following considerations:
- What, exactly, is being exaggerated: length, girth or both? Deciding this first will determine how the stuffing should be done.
What kind of stuffing should be used?
- Plenty of men find that socks are the most convenient item for creating a bigger bulge, especially since a single sock can be slipped right over the shaft. On the other hand, men who desire a longer, accentuated member may want to "sculpt" the sock into a more definable penis shape.
- Alternatively, some men choose to stuff with tissues, toilet paper, cotton balls, and even sanitary napkins, all of which may be less irritating to the penis skin than a sock.
- A fancier option for would-be stuffers is a penis sheath. These sleeves come in many sizes and fabrics, and they're molded to resemble a real penis - usually, a penis of considerably size. When placed over the penis and covered with tight clothing, a sheath offers the unmistakable impression of a very large tool.
Sometimes a penis ring or sling may be all that a man needs for a more prominent bulge. Rings are placed around the base of the penis shaft to create a more engorged look, while slings act as a harness for the shaft and balls, holding them in a more forward position. Both items can be found at sex stores. Men should approach this technique with caution, since these items are not meant for constant use, and overdoing it can limit circulation to the area. Over time, this can lead to tissue damage and even loss of penis sensation. Whether men choose to pack or go natural, the health of the penis should be the primary consideration; and if truth be told, the majority of women greatly prefer a penis that looks healthy and feels supple and responsive to one that is super-sized. As a result, proper penis skin care should be of primary importance in every man's daily personal hygiene regimen. Ideally, this will involve the daily application of a top-drawer penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). Irritated penis skin typically responds best to creams that includes a high-end emollient like Shea butter, along with a natural hydrator such as vitamin E. Men should also consider using a cream containing vitamin A, which may help eliminate unwanted penis odor.