Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
HOW DOES IT WORK
CLEAR BITE is a custom-made series of aligners crafted only for you using advanced technologys to straingtening the teeth. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently move your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist or orthodontist plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just change in a new set of aligners approximately every tw?o weeks, until your treatment is complete. You?ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. Clear bite aligners help you that most people won't even know you're straightening your teeth.
Certified Implantologist and
I have a problem with my tooth on the left hand side lower jaw, my last tooth root has gone round instead of straight. I met with the dentist and he suggested me to put out the last tooth. Please give me the solution of the problem.
One of my wisdom tooth is coming in throat. It is not getting space to come out, I am regularly getting infections and results in very very bad smell from mouth or metallic taste. What should I do ,should I remove the wisdom teeth. Or currently what medicine to take to stop this odour from mouth and avoid infection.
I am suffering from a tooth ache. Whenever I eat something it pains. And I think my wisdom tooth is also coming now from the side of pain.
I am 21 Yrs old. Suffering from teeth griding what should I do I am feeling very bad if some one says dat you are gridin your teeth:-(So please tell me how to cure this?
Hi sir. I am suffering tooth ache from 3 days. Can you give me tablets for tooth ache to reduce pain and I have joint pain from long back can you consult me to reduce joint pain. Its horrible pain that suffering from joint. Thank you.
My saliva smells very bad especially in the morning and when I sneeze the smell that comes out is unbearable. Please advise.
My left side jaw is paining a lot. Is there any effective remedy apart from pain killer to get some reliefs?
My inner cheeks have become rough and also have swollen. At the beginning it would burn when I eat anything. Now it's better but still there is roughness that I can feel at the upper jaw and also the swelling is still there. Been like this for 2 months now?
My milk teeth break at age of 23 year. It there any possibility of getting new teeth. How will I come to know without that my new will come without x-ray. What should I do for getting original teeth. Please help me.
I'm fed up with my mouth ulser (chala). It caught very frequently and would be very difficult for me eat anything. In summers, it's like hell, throughout summer I would be fighting with this curse. I did have consultation with many local doctors but no benefit. Please advise me please.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.