Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay PopliYour feedback matters!
Sir. I am suffering from gas problem in 6 months. Please tell me what's the solutions. Also suffering in knee pain problem. I am in 34.
I rejoined gym after 2 months I went gym from last Monday but from yesterday I hve a lot of pain in my biceps I am unable to fold and open my hands pls suggest the remedy.
Hello Doctor, I have numbness skin under my hand middle finger, if i wet my finger for long time it abosrbs water and turn into white in colour, why it so
Hii I am 18 years old, I am having back pain frm 1 year, I took treatment from physiotherapist but it didn't worked. What shall I do now.
I feel pain in my right knee while walking for last few years. As per doctor it is osteoarthritis. What is the remedy for this ?
Hi! I am a 30 years old male. I am suffering from Ankylosing spondylitis from the past 6 years now. Also I have rheumatoid Arthritis. One year ago while I was playing a cricket match I got injured on my right hand shoulder because I tried to throw the ball with great force in an orthodox position because of which my right hand shoulder joint got dis aligned and since then I am not able to throw ball as while doing this my shoulder gets misaligned because of which I have go through lot of pain till its aligned back to its position.In other words my right hand is can not do any hard work any more now also I have to be extra cautious while doing my day today work, I do not know what is it? I have not consulted any doctor till today which is a big mistake I have made sorry for that but pls give me a good piece of advice.
Hey, I am suffering from the pain in my right solder forever last three months. What can I do for this?
I am 34 years old male, diabetic, high cholesterol, some times my left am find numbness and small pain, what can it be? any home care I can follow.
I am felling pain in my neck from last week what should I do when I get up in the morning I am unable to move my neck sitting in the class for long time I get a strain in my neck.
I always have legs tired behind nee.My age is 28 male.Always feel very restless in my knee and downward portion. Kindly suggest something
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.